Predictions on how the album will sound?

I think Death Grips is pulling a fast one on us after they played Bottomless Pit's release strategy straightforward to get us complacent.

We think because of Steroids the album is gonna be even harder and more experimental but I think it'll be more smooth and soft like Birds and throw us for a loop. I think it will also have music on it, but I could be wrong.

Attached: 29498082_1900192136692623_253997874964344098_n.jpg (960x960, 26K)

The Hip Hop equivalent of TMR.

as much as i can hope its like steroids it probably wont be

My guess is that this will be in the vein of NLDW, but I could be wrong.

They’re going full exmilitary on this one, it’ll be their most lo-fi release

god i hope

>soft like birds
wut?

I predict more Jenny Death

it'll be a mix of notm and tms

hoping for these

not hoping for this

holy fuck imagine

no one who matters will listen to it

Steroids x Jenny Death

it'll probably sound like steroids or BP, but i'm not sure if that's what I want.

pre-rubber soul beatles cover album

Without reinhart it cant just be more jenny death. Predicting max lo-fi. Hoping max lo-fi.

good god i wish

post yfw Raffi was the guest artist

Attached: A03AD284-DD5D-4B00-8FDA-CCEC9812DFBA.jpg (600x400, 81K)

Considering the Shrek director seemed like he was reading a narration, I suspect that this album will probably have some overarching story connecting each track. As for the sound I suspect it will be like NLDW's vocals + Steroids + harsh electronic-sounding noise like from Lucas Abela

>Lo-fi
>Album features Lucas Abela and Tool bassist
not happening

Why are people saying it’s gonna be a *one of their albums mixed with another one of their albums* type of sound? Are you 12 years old? They never do that.

nursery singalongs.

Wrong. I matter.

Whatever it is i hope its different because i didnt like bottomless pit. Steroids was pretty good

>implying Bottomless Pit wasn't a mixture of Jenny Death and The Money Store
Think about it, you brainlet!

AOTD incoming boys

as long as it's fresh and it's obvious they're still giving it their all I'll be down to listen

so the kids still like the grips huh

genuinely curious, how late did you all jump on this train? i'm trying to understand still being excited about their output in 2018

Because I'm not a freak who only likes artists when they're first coming up, death grips still release good music you know

i jumped on back in 7th grade in 2015 during jenny death when inanimate sensation came out!!!11!!1111!!

Mods? Wait.. how old are you?

I imagine they're gonna continue doing something we've never heard before. It could resemble works like nin's ntae or earls idlsidgo in the sense it will be a lofi take on their music. From the aesthetic they're giving off, that's my best guess. Again, they could just.. not do that

On Death Grips hype train since Government Plates released back in 2013, I was 16 back then.........

maybe some people aren't trend hoppers and actually listen to certain artists because they like their music

BP gave me a decidedly GP+JD vibe.

Shrek dude was reading a script as it seemed so maybe zach wrote an overarching story for the album. Would be likely after he couldn't realise his bottomless pit movie. Also hoping for the harshness of NOTM and the flow of Interview 2016. Ride even more brutal then ever

Also if they just did something new and unexpected but great as always this would be the best. Absolutly forgot about this.

I want free improv death grips album

>Ride freestyling
Oh boy that's a thing I've never even considered before but I'm already afraid of it

I think it will be their most eclectic record, I expect lots of tonal shifts out of left field like Birds. Something chaotic and unhinged followed by something very mellow and controlled. I'm not sure where else they can go right now except more ambitious and pushing the sound to every possible extreme.

>what is clouddead

clouddead s/t is great but it's too melodic and catchy in parts to be considered TMR of hip hop