Terrace House: Aloha State

Havent seen any threads on the shithole that's /jp/ so...

Let's talk the new season of Terrace House! The cast this season isnt as interesting i find. It also feels like there are more time jumps or things happen off camera.

Commentator crew is still on point though

FUCKING
LAUREN

Oh wow this is weird. I know Lauren's family. Had no idea she was doing some weird reality show nonsense. Double weird to see it on Sup Forums.

Google says it's a Japanese show, makes sense. She's the weeb of the family.

Her sisters are more attractive desu.

I stopped watching after they went to the meat festival, is it worth watching past that?

2bh the first season was way more entertaining because the people didn't leave every 5 episodes

Boys & Girls in the City had a higher quantity of prettier girls, but Lauren saves Aloha State by being prettier than any previous girl.

I thought Yuya was kind of an ass at first, but I suppose he's all right now. Redeemed himself a little

Poor Yusuke. I really like the kid and would've loved to see him grow more confident through Lauren's rejection. Also he looks uncannily similar to one of my friends. Like, to the point where different ppl post on his fb mentioning this.

Neutral on the others except goddess Lauren

I thought she only had one sis? The one on the show definitely isn't more attractive than she is.

Minori and Mizuki were best girls. Haven't seen Aloha State cause I switched to Amazon Prime video.

I want to marry Mizuki so bad ;_;

Do people not like Lauren? She did nothing wrong. She's not required to like Yusuke because he's a virgin. In fact she let the others know that to avoid having to hurt him, but they still cheered him on like assholes.

Really? That's wild. She never outright says she's a weeb, but I guessed because she said she learned Japanese by watching "shows like Terrace House" with subs. Pretty obvious she meant anime.

Definitely. The last few episodes are some of the best of the series.

She has a very good personality, seems really cool. I follow her on instagram. Would make an Elliot Roger with her if given the chance.

only oldfags will remember this

>It's a Mizuki gets cucked AGAIN episode

Jesus christ, really? how many times can one person get shrugged off for other girls.

>Tap
>Lawful Neutral

delete this, NOW.

Is that fronm BoysxGirls Next Door? Subs When?

>Based baseball bro not in chaotic good

Jesus fuck it annoyed me how much they made baseball bro look like the bad guy

"OH WOW HES EATING KIT KATS AND DRINKING BEER??? for shame"

get the fuck over it, he's an adult, he can do whatever he wants

Uchi and Yuriko aren't evil. just idiots, Uchi about how to do dating and Yuriko about social signals that someone likes you. Also
>Riko neutral good
>Implying everything wasn't her doing and she had her whipping boy take the fall, complete with a scripted break-up like something out of a romance movie so they could keep fucking without blowback

That was just Yuki being his usual dream police self. The real problem was him being a manipulative asshole to pretty much everyone. First he hangs out with Minori for a bit, then he gets extremely possessive when she hangs out with Uchi and is done with her immediatley. Then he blows up Uchi's spot with Yuriko and tries to be her knight in shining armor. Then when both Yuriko and Mizuki see through that he crawls back to Minori only for it to be too late so he peaces out claiming it's to concentrate on baseball, but really it's because he can't get his dick wet.

thoughts?

It's easy to think they hate each other, but until things got rocky near the end they seemed like pretty good friends. I'm not surprised that with time and not actually having to live together that they could become friendly again.

>ywn be a cute japanese girl

why live

Why doesn't Netflix even try to promote this in America? Isn't it like the biggest show in Japan? It just seems like it could be such a hit since America loves reality TV., yet I never even heard of it until I came across it online.

how much to they fuck?

This isn;t Jersey Shore. Last season it was like 15 episodes before there was even a kiss. Once two people are in a relationship though they fuck a ton off screen.

>She will never go see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them with you because she feels bad for you

I think shes my favorite

I'm so glad she was able to come in before the end. Arman was there almost the entire time and he still almost didn't find anyone.

I marathoned boys and girls in the city but I think I got it all out of my system. I tried watching this season and couldn't get past the first 15 minutes.

He should've stuck with Mizuki.
Nobody picking her was weird.
It was like the pretty girl surrounded by pig-people on the twilight zone.

Apparently it's Minori's birthday.

I thought it made sense. Uchi liked Minori, Yuki liked Yuriko, and when Mizuki was still there Arman liked Arisa. I bet Makoto would have eventually gone for her had she not made it clear she wasn't taking his playing with hearts bullshit.

>minori

she's very unattractive fuck you

so these people are normies and non-actors and the show is relaly reality tv ?

how many seasons are there ?
are there the same non-actors in each season ?

Yes. There's one season that's not subbed, one full season that is , and another subbed season that just started. It's different people in the house each season, but there's a panel that watches the same show the audience is and comments on it that stays the same between seasons.

Exactly.
She was superior to all of them, piganon.

>there's a panel that watches the same show the audience is and comments on it that stays the same between seasons.
Why do Japs need someone telling them how to feel and react in every single show?

I bet the girl on the left fucks like rabbit but she fucks rarely

my only thought is I wish I could have seen the raw footage of the fight rather than the aftermath.

They come in twice an episode instead of being picture in picture which helps. There's something about that frequent check in with them that really works though. They definitely didn't tell me what to think, I disagreed with them at several points, but I still enjoyed having viewpoints to compare mine to. Plus they're funny as fuck.

I wish there was live feeds.

>Minori isn't attractive

You realize Minori is a professional model right? That's how she makes her living.

Reminder that in Boys and Girls in The City, you can switch the audio on Netflix to hear the constant commentary by the panel. It's hilarious to hear them react to shit like laughing at Arman falling over on his skateboard.

I had no idea this existed. Is it subbed too?

Nah. Just useful for stuff like characters announcing they're leaving, big moments and sad stuff.

>Byrnes calling Rikopin and Hyato out on their doings
I loved every minute of it

Next door subbed when?

I fucking hate all reality TV shit, especially romantic ones but for some weird reason I truly enjoy Terrace House.

When will they release rest of the Aloha State episodes?

Oh god this. Byrnes really grew on me. Especially how he asked Misaki out

This. I didnt like the panel when i was watching Boys & Girls in the city the first time but Tama's bantz and You & Tokui constantly trying to make things lewd is hilarious

>It's Avian in bikini episode
dat ass

She stole my heart from Lauren as soon as i saw Lauren basically had nothing. Thats what happens when you're vegan i suppose

Aloha State is definitely the weakest thus far.

I think the original season is the best, but damn Boys and Girls in the city had some fucking great moments. The last half of the second season is gold.

It's just hard to top Tetsuya, Ippei, Maimai, and fucking Seina.

Oh, and I forgot about best girl.

Chie.

Alocholism is cute. C U T E

when will people finally sub the original?

yeah its subbed but quite difficult to read at once with the original subs along with it

Yeah agreed. The cast is almost too american... like they solve some problems too directly and dont let em fester ( the steak issue ).

Still dont get why they cut out scenes like Lauren first telling the cast to stop pushing Yusuke on her

i love this guys, they are like a family that watches tv with you, there is a dad, a mom, big sister, lil brother, a funny aunt and that awkward creepy uncle that browses 2chan

>slopes

>Still dont get why they cut out scenes like Lauren first telling the cast to stop pushing Yusuke on he

Oh shit, I didn't know about that.

I definitely agree, about the being too American part. Even the new girl complained that Lauren and Avian are always talking in English.

I also think a big part of it is how young everyone is. At first the majority was under 20.

I'm not sure.

I was able to watch the second half of it (last 50 episodes) on JP Netflix.

It's really damn good, I hope someone will sub it soon.

Pics of the new girl! I'm stuck waiting for netflix

Is the release schedule different per country?

It's up to S2E4 for JP netflix.

I'm a FUCKING LEAF and we only have the first 8 episodes, so i just saw Yusuke have his solo catfish dinner

That is unfortunate.

She's not very cute.