What is the most efficient means fo combatting the Islamic invasion of Europe?

Trolling, lamenting and shitposting aside, what do you *genuinely* think that it will take in order to push back Islam within Europe and ensure the preservation of our continent?

I think America will escape the fate of Europe because their population are much more aware of the threat that Islam poses than most Europeans. Similarly, they will watch the chaos manifest itself throughout Europe when the Muslim population reaches a certain point and begin demanding adjustments be made in order to accommodate them.

What do we actually *do*? I would say the main objective we ought to have is changing the general perception that politically disengaged people have of Islam (which is already slowly happening) so that, gradually, we waken enough people up to create an "us against them" dichotomy. This can be done thorugh various means; formal public debate, mass spamming/memeing online and through simply turning your family members/friends round to your way of thinking.

I would say that the situation has improved in teh West. Five to ten years ago, if you had been openly anti-Islam in Britain, you would get quite a hostile response. Now, however, I would say about 25-33% of the population will agree with you. It's not that the rest of people vehemently oppose your views; it's just they're not particularly politically literate and so are indifferent to the whole situation. So they're there to be won over.

1. What do you think should be done to prevent the impending disaster that will accompany a growing Muslim population?

2. How long do you think it will take until government actually take tangible steps to reduce this? 10% Muslim? 20% Muslim? 30% Muslim? Regular terrorist attacks?

Bump.

Let a bunch of hogs loose down in the areas they cross into Europe- millions of the fuckers. Encourage Europeans to eat pork products more often so you have an excuse to plaster images of pigs everywhere- billboards, etc. If you live in a European country where drinking alcohol in public has been prohibited, get it legalized. Then do it and encourage everyone else to go for a walk while drinking.

Make European society as openly and unapologetically haram as possible.

> What do you think should be done to prevent the impending disaster that will accompany a growing Muslim population?

Add more restrictions to immigration or even ban immigrants from coming in altogether. Also, get more government investment in making native Europeans have more children so they wouldn't have to worry about being outnumbered

> How long do you think it will take until government actually take tangible steps to reduce this? 10% Muslim? 20% Muslim? 30% Muslim? Regular terrorist attacks?

There is already a movement against Muslim immigrants growing fast. Hopefully, it won't be any more than 10-20% for the government to finally take action because a lot of people by then will support a right wing anti-immigration ideology

attack masons and those who support sandniggers

Everybody learns & apply Platonician Ethics
to get Western Civilization back on it's feet

>Wisdom

>Temperance
moderation of desires and pleasures

>Courage
control of feeling and emotions

>Prudence
moderation of knowledge and always questioning ones knowledge

>Justice
Reason governs Emotions who governs Desires

>what do you *genuinely* think that it will take in order to push back Islam within Europe
I genuinely think you won't have a chance to do so because your own lefties will assist the islamists when they become numerous enough to take power.

But, on the off chance that your lefties begin to break their programming at some point you could push them out pretty quickly with a combination of strict immigration and welfare reforms combined with street action making the invaders feel unwelcome.

> What do you think should be done to prevent the impending disaster that will accompany a growing Muslim population?

As I said, you have no hope with approximately half your population siding with your enemies. What you have to do is get them on your side or at the very least get them on the sidelines. I have no idea how you'd go about doing this effectively though, hence my skepticism of your survival.

>How long do you think it will take until government actually take tangible steps to reduce this?

They won't unless you can, as stated, get the left to cooperate or get out of the way. At present the governments with single-digit muslim populations are already working on behalf of the invaders and their leftist enablers only. An increase in attacks over the last two years has done nothing to change that. Expecting a change in that pattern is lunacy at this point.

Again, I think it's most plausible to assume that the left and governments will go along with Islamism until they have defacto control over Europe, but if you can break this alliance things are certainly up in the air. It's not as though the left is squeamish about attacking people in public. You simply have to convince them that muh egalitarian utopia is being attacked by authoritarian invaders. Sadly, though this is quite obviously the case, they probably won't come around until it's too late.

Nuke EU with the dirtiest of dirty bombs and make it uninhabitable.

Make children.

Burn down "asylum" centers
Burn down mosques
Form gangs and beat tge shit out of non-europeans

That's just a start and you know it should be dont. Dont be a cuck and say "muh illegal activities are bad mmmmkay." You know full well what must be done.

1. Round them up
2. Deport them
3. ???
4. Profit (from their belongings)

*should be done

FUCK

All rational people should practice eugenics. This will give us an intelligence edge over the hoards of low IQ savages being let in by the establishment. With our greater intelligence, we can make better technology, and fight better too.

We should selectively breed our offspring using 'genius sperm.'

Bump nigga

Promote liberty, especially economic freedom. Islam could have never made it this far into Europe without being subsidized by its welfare state.

You can't stop it.

Befriending and supporting the more liberal muslim countries like Bosnia, Turkey, Albania and Turkic States are the ONLY way.

Hanafi School of Islam is the most rational. State can not touch the affairs of religion, and religion has to stay within non-Salafi limits of power, eternally.

But unfortunately Europe is being colonized by arabs and hanbalis.

You are fucked unless you support Turkey. We have been fighting Islam's ugly face for 90 years.

Literally more far-fetched than fascism LARPing in the context of Europe. The current European mindset is not compatible with economic freedom.

DC sniper style attacks

Frankly, I couldn't care less about Scandicucks getting genocided.

Create a vocal cord parasite that targets arabic.

Let us degenerate """""Muslims""""" turn the rest less/not religious like us.

Also lads thinking of joining a Mason lodge.

Give up, it's over. Unless a full coup d'etat happens and the far right takes power. It's impossible.