what are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZM6OGk22bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck is wrong with white people

>cant see her neck
0/10

Man vs Wild

>white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hot

so...this is the power.......of.....western culture.........woah

B-brap?

what movie or tv show is this from

Sum movies?

pls be my ai gf

*smacks lips* boi u know niggers like throwing bananas and flinging shit like their primates brethren across the jungle. Raising lil nignogs n shit, nawmsaying? Blasting coontunes while gathering around the local ant/welfare hill.
They wuz kangs n shiet, son

this fuckin place never ceases to amaze me

>ywn drink a qts piss
;_;

She's not Sasha "coffee piss" Grey

hot as fuck

heh it could be worse

lel k whatever u say Sup Forums shit eater

Can someone explain this meme

>he never drank piss to increase intelligence
I think we found the problem, guys

fucking white """people""" jesus christ almighty

That's my kind of party.

pffffff you can tell they switch in during the off-screen handoff

funny gag though I guess

looks fake, until i see the switch, this video is BUSTED

I am pretty damn liberal and that VICE story from a few years ago about the girls that drank their male friends' cum triggered me so hard. I can't imagine what it did to Sup Forums.

do they touch each others necks?

Her pee is exceptionally clear, she's very well hydrated.

>white """""""people"""""""

what is it with women and vaginas?

Maybe I've been naive and everyone but me already knows this for a fact, but I have a theory that camgirls just work for a company and show up to a set that just resembles a bedroom/living room/etc. How else can you explain the "cameos"? I feel cheated.

>still not a thinley vieled thread

did you see the flexing alice webm I posted earlier?

it had plenty of neck.

I am unironically turned on and am going to go masturbate now

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZM6OGk22bA

WTF IM GAY NOW

I did and i saved it, but i always need MORE slutty neck photos and weebums

I've seen more feminine traps, there's no way he doesn't have a dick

hungarian and russian camgirls usually work in camgirl sweatshops. their little cubicles are sets.

but idk if they do "cameos". those girls are not hot or famous enough for that.

you just know she just uses her boyfriends' shit and they're probably laughing their asses off at these people buying it

what the fuck

you've probably seen more traps on the internet than IRL girls

are you associated in any way with the pusyposter?

No, that's just a very manly "girl" you obsess over you fucking closet faggot

trying to make women seem unappealing to cope with being rejected by them

>brap
>unappealing

Farts are the thinking man's fetish.

lol dumb cat

>unappealing
you couldn't be any more wrong

At the end of the webm the girl says "Tastes like __". I want to know what it tastes like, I can't tell from reading her lips. Is there sauce for this?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

don't knock it until you try it.

SOURCE PLS

No this disgusting being a cuck is the thinking fetish

why does this make my peepee twitch

Bingo.

WTF i hate urine now

Quite pungent indeed my dear

White """"""""people""""""""

you have syphilis

anyone have the webem of the girl fappin in the train /subway next to a guy?

you sound bigoted.

check self peeing on momless
there is a qt who does it and i fap to her

one with jeans on?

I can taste it in my mouth just from reading

>[comically missing the point]

There was this one time I went to the cinema with I girl I liked, she was suffering from upset stomach because of some expired shit she ate, but she really wanted to see that movie, so we went anyway. For the whole 2 hours the movie was going on I could smell her farts, I even listened to some of them, I don't remember having such a raging boner on a cinema ever again

255FBFC

>mommyless
what is this, 2007? lmaoing@urlife

its not the farts that turned you on retard, its the fact that you subconsciously knew she was in extreme panic mode and no matter how fucking retarded you acted, she was having diarrhea

the version with sound is so much better

the audio goes something like this: "wtf your piss tastes like nothing. it tastes like water."