rbt.asia/mu/thread/76791005/
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=lOF819HjXu0
youtu.be/tvp04VuCCiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah

OP, we all know this is just resonant butthurt from the Outkast thread

huh

It's like 8 years old, it's barely aged at all. Then again, I never liked it.

a huge cultural shift happened in 2011/2012, so it does sound dated in poop music sense

This album was not born well

>every single person who dislikes Kanye West's works is me
Funny thing, I only have the cover with the girl dancing in a black dress.

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-160359.png (1080x1920, 392K)

AKA: this one.
rbt.asia/mu/thread/76791005/

Attached: MBDTF_ALT.jpg (300x300, 48K)

Underrated post.

dark fantasy showed up in the shuffle today and the same thought came to my mind

Rip in peace Sup Forums
Whens the next fallout boy or mcr thread?

What's that supposed to mean? You actually think Kanye, an untalented hag who can't play any instrument, is better than two of the greatest rock bands of the 2000s?

>than two of the greatest rock bands of the 2000s?
you got to be joking user.
Sup Forums really went to shit.

please be trolling

pop never does

Ha, says Sup Forums went to shit but thinks one of the most untalented artists ever conceived is good. You're a plebeian and an idiot with shit taste. Kanye is much more normie and unimaginative than MCR and Fall Out Boy. At least they create music via their own talents with instruments and DON'T rely on taking other artist's ideas. Kill yourself, normie.

I guess you were born in the wrong generation.
What happened to when bands played their own instruments, huh user?

OK lol, actually it aged really well, and it is a good album

This is true, if it had any trap elements it would be considered even more influential than it is. But I also don't blame Kanye because he's said that his goal with the album was to make something perfect, not to make something innovative, and MBDTF is undeniably polished. Still, it has arguably aged worse than any other Kanye album so far.

1: MCR and Fall Out Boy ARE a part of this generation; in fact they were one of the last few rock bands to garner mainstream success in the 2000s. Wrong generation idiots only enjoy music from around the 90s or older, most notably dadrock.
2: It's about people that create their own compositions in any genre, not about playing their own instruments. But even so, mastery in a musical instrument is still much better than relying on others' music as your own. Even electronic musicians can create their own music without sampling.

ok but those bands are pop dogshit and didnt do anything impressive.
If anything they are very obnoxious and I'd like to avoid hearing them when I can.

You are so full of shit, it's a great album, holy fuck how can you even type those words?

You are a straight up faggot lad

Fall Out Boy is one of the greatest pop punk bands ever because of what they're not. Melodramatic fluff doesn't phase them, nor overwrought tears or sorrow. They brush the superficiality of life with irony and humor. Their lyrics revolve around cleverly designed, yet solid and intelligent ideas, often combining the absurdity of modern life with wit. As such, Fall Out Boy is able to transcend serious, personal and the taboo into light-hearted mischief, without sacrificing their artistic integrity nor their creativity. Instead of foretelling the ideal relationship between adolescent lovers, they can turn them into masked dolphins floating in a basket of fingers. An introvert evolves and grows antlers to mimic the wildlife. Fall Out Boy exemplifies the beauty of surrealism with the stupidity of common man; in this regard, they are highly attuned to the truth that life is essentially a never-ending joke. We needn't waste time on such gut-wrenching laments when we could enhance our optimism and live life to its most humorous. As for MCR, I have to say, I've lived that period, and I've said that MCR was one of the greatest art punk bands ever since the Black Parade released. At first I hated it, dismissing them as prurient Pop-Punk infidels, until listening to it a year later (in 2007). It's as if Red Machine-era Fugazi attempted to make their interpretation of Sgt. Pepper, utilizing The Damned-esque darkness and nihilism and Sunny Day Real Estate's melancholic, yet uplifting guitar structure, and tie it together with the ambition, theatrics and grandiosity of Queen. And that's one hell of an album for a quintessential normie pop punk band.

thats a lot of words for saying you are gay.

nah

I'm straight. Nice try not providing anything of substance. Are all Kanyefags this stupid?

Attached: Christina_Aguilera_63.jpg (736x979, 75K)

They don't listen to pop rock made for teenage girls, so they got some smarts going for them.

Fall out boy = Gus dapperton

No one who types like this is over 18

lmao you cannot be more wrong

Where is your period?
Let me get that for you "."
And here this is for you as well:
L

OK lol, I am over 18, and it is a good album

based'

1. I was talking about word choice you autist.
2. You didn't even fucking use a period on your second sentence, then you tried to start a sentence with an "and".

Don't even test me

u asked for it.
uhh fuck yourself.

shit b8

What's the best track and why is it Gorgeous?

you fuck me first fat boy

what a fucking embarrassing album

Kanye is pop, pop rap to be exact.

get fucked fag

I just learned that this album hasn’t left the billboard top 200 in 8 years

Shit taste in women.

Name one better woman. And why is she shit?

What? I still bump this album from time to time. It's hard. Good for the gym

>outkast thread
Fucking when, ive tried getting threads on them started, they die asap

It was today. (boards.Sup Forums.org/mu/thread/78987428)

it REALLY didn't. in fact it may be the only album I've thought that about. It sounds very overproduced and corny on basically the whole thing. :/ oh well, it was great at the time

you did not age well, yet you don't hear me complaining.

It actually aged so well it even influenced the recent Black Panther soundtrack...

youtube.com/watch?v=lOF819HjXu0

(you can almost hear the Blame Game in this one)
youtu.be/tvp04VuCCiI