DROWN MY SON IN THE BATHTUB
THIS IS HIS FINAL REEEEE
ASPHYXIATION
NO BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF MY SON DIES SCREAMING

Story please

SUMMER LOVIN', HAD ME A BLAAAST

MY AUTISTIC SON DROWNED IN THE BAAATH

What's the difference between a baby and a bag of cocaine?

Eric Clapton would never let a bag of cocaine fall out a window.

>know his son dies but don't know how
>look it up
>"The Day Eric Clapton’s Son Was Killed in 49-Story Fall"
>erupt in laughter

What is wrong with me?

He had a son that many people believe was developmentally disabled and / or autistic.

However, he's a scientologist, and such things are taboo. The kid was an embarrassment to him in the cult, but I honestly think John loved him.

So he was on vacation and the kid was left alone in the shower. There was a scientologist handler who was supposed to be watching the kid, but something happened and he wound up drowning in the shower.

During the ambulance ride to the hospital an EMT heard John begging God to save his son. However, John later denied that, and technically scientologists aren't supposed to believe in God. They are "gods."

It just goes to show that when real trouble strikes all that cult shit goes out the window

One last thing, the EMT also heard John apologizing to his son over and over again saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Evil cult made him feel bad / ashamed of his disabled son, but John actually loved him. It's a sad story.

Poor guy. He has no one to blame but himself though.

I think he kinda knew that, but only when it was too late.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

He was retarded anyway they are probably so relieved.

This is fucked up man

I think the kid slipped and hit his head in the shower.

This

In Aus you take them to an unguarded beach with a rip and "turn your head for a moment"

He might have. But he shouldn't have been left alone either way.

...can't feel bad for a closet case that drowned his son out of shame.

Kino adaption when?

The idea of having an autistic kid terrifies me. I could handle physical disabled/blind/deaf/cerebral palsy or whatever, but autistic/mentally retarded is something that would just destroy me.

I didn't need this right now ducking shit I really didn't need this right now.

Fucking savage.