What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

It's a pure coincidence

Something about brits being crooked tooth cucks

what am i supposed to be noticing here?

Rectangles?
>What is this?

his webcam and microphones are sellotaped

I've been doing that shit since like 2009.
It always seemed obvious that someone could hack in a watch me through my webcam.
Not that anyone would give a fuck, but it just made me feel safer.
Now I find it funny that other people are doing it. i have like 0 computer knowledge and was just making assumptions, but apparently comp. sci. people have come to same conclusion I did.

Zuckerberg puts tape over his mic and Webcam

tape over his mic and webcam

>Webcam and mic covered

It's almost as if he thinks someone is watching and listening to him

damn that's fucking weird

What particularly distresses me is that he's using a Mac,which are meant to be more secure from attacks and privacy breaches.

The nose knows

non-NEET here
in the old days it wasn't unusual for company IT departments to ban computers that had microphones and webcams
but now they just say cover them up

it's to prevent work secrets from leaking

>ITT: faggots who don't realize that other companies and even countries regularly hire hackers to spy on people like Zuckerberg.

He's paranoid because he knows that people would literally kill to get access to that camera. Meanwhile no one gives a shit about your CP collection or whatever so chill out.

Why the tape on the side?

>which are meant to be more secure from attacks and privacy breaches

this guy knows wtf is going on here...

He's not worried about pleb-tier random hacks. There are people who would pay tens, possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars (if not more) for an inside scoop on that guy.

My fucking webcam doesen't work anyway

How likely is this, they probably mostly target rich people like zuckerberg right?

microphone i think

That's what you're supposed to think.
Just try not to fap a lot in front of it.

With cubes you loose user-

You can't blame the guy. The Chinese and Rooskies are wizards, God-tier hackz0rs.

Microphone.

It's actually very likely if you're a retard.
RATs that stream audio/video from the host are incredibly common, and sell for pennies on sites like Hackforums.
But those are just skiddies infecting random people by posting "RuneScape gold generators" on YouTube.

Zuckerberg, and any other CEO/high-ranking executive, has a good chance of being actively targeted for insider knowledge.