If slavery still existed in America, would you want one? For what purpose?

If slavery still existed in America, would you want one? For what purpose?

get back here toby

Reminder that is thanks to us that the Negroes were exported into the Americas to work as slaves.

No need to thank us.

Yes so I can use them as a labor force to earn money

Why would people want niggers around their home? Should've left them in Africa.

Oh man I haven't seen you since /n/, negro. BACK TO THE FRONT PAGE WITH YOU!

back to page 1, nigger

Personal punching bags/target practice

Pls take them back

get back to the plantation nigger

Are you fucking kidding?

Enjoy your Negroes.

Tell me Portugal, why do you guys racemixed so much with natives and negros, is black pussy really that gud?

Imagine a boxing bag, but it makes noise and you can yell at it.

>paying for a nigger to live with you
I don't think so

>Brazilian asking others about racemixing

Don't you have some Aztecs, Indians or some other kind of shitskins to suck dick from?

Yeah, I'm sure you do.

I could do without the groids

Slavery was a mistake. Sure, it was cheap labor when it was needed, but now we have to deal with all these niggers shitting up our countries, our ancestors could have done better.
>kill all the natives
>import peasants from Europe
>create large empires full of natural resources
>all while keeping the population 100% white

>You will never own a southern plantation
Feels bad

WE!!!!

>Abandons family

I'd just buy one or two nigress sex slaves, because if you want negroes to use for work you'd be better off hiring a monkey. Empire of dust taught me that.

Excuse me sir, did you lose your nigger?

He was mumbling in an incoherent language, something about "page 10".

So I brought him back to page 1.

>please massah, dont send me back to the slave fields, I'll do anything to stay as your servant, anything...

yeah that sounds alright

>provide nig with housing and food
>he furnishes the home with stolen merchandise

Fuck off, Negro.

HOL UP

Where you goin' boy?

I remember one of the first threads I made years ago was that image. Back when Sup Forums wasn't a SJW fag fest. God I remember the NYC card stand threads, why did it have to end?

Fuck no, I can't stand them why would I want to own one? Imagine listening to him mupa-doo-diddaing all fucking day, holy shit. Don't even need them to pick cotton anymore.

I've no reason to own one of the conquered people. Only 6% of the southern whites even owned slaves at the height of slavery

Excuse me sir, this is the 2nd time I have returned your runaway negro.

Anymore times and I will be forced to ask for recompense from you.

Good day to you sir.

His country is the product of your country's racemixing and slavery practices, though.

ok, moortugal

1/3rd of whites had access to one.
it's just that the ownership would be held by a patriarch most of the time.

No point. Industrialization freed the slaves, not the Civil war.

No, I would not want one. Furthermore I would not want to live next to people who have one or more of these foul beasts of burden.

As a homeowner? No. As an executive at a large scale agricultural organization? Maybe, if they are significantly cheaper than hiring migrant workers. I can't imagine that being the case any time since 1950 though.

What would be more feasible is a form of indentured servitude, or other enforceable contract to provide labor in exchange for room and board, education, or other non-monetary benefits.

stop right there nigger

that's back when it said page 15