Is Kim Jong Un the savior of the white race?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2343784/Kim-Jong-Un-hands-copies-Mein-Kampf-senior-North-Korean-officials-lessons-learned-it.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=096hnKDw5tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LITERALLY

Might wanna hand this out too while he is at it.

based gook at it again

What can he possibly learn from it? lol

holy shit it's real

Goddamnit man always with the degenerate open mouth silly picture bull shit. When is this Jewish trick gonna die out? Anyway he isn't really saving the white race he is just preparing for the merchants.

Would fug

BASED KOREA IS BEST KOREA

10/10 would follow

Anime villain/10

I would hope that he already is privy to the eternal merchant schemes but this might help solidify it.

GAS THE JEWS Lil Kim

BASED ASIANS

Asians are the true ally of whites.

The article mentions that his personal news agency shows pictures of him looking intimidating. Quite the opposite.

It's from 2013. There was a North Korea expert called Andrei Lankov who said the story was very likely false.

Anyway, I have a lot of genuine respect for DPRK. They suffered a lot for the survival of their race.

>I'd stick my average sized cock up his tight asian shit-hole, if you know what I mean

I'm not sure what you mean

>North Korea nukes Israel

he would look even better than that imo

i don't follow

GAS THE CHINKS

KOREAN WAR NOW

theyre doing it, theyre turning kim into a nazi now.

There are references on every line.

Fatness is a sign of wealth in poor countries, so he already is very attractive

>they get to the part about Hitler shitting on Marxism
>they all get triggered

>you will never rape and torture qt korean dissidents
why live

>turns out NK was only poor and not trading with anyone because the international banks embargoed it
>Kim buys nukes from Iran and nukes Israel

>All he has to do is lose weight
>Becomes a KPop star overnight
>Influences South Korean girls

What did he mean by this?

i don't belive anything i hear about best korea they are too demonized by the media for all of this to be true

Reminds me of the claims about ridiculous stuff in the "death camps" during the holocaust

he 4th largest army in the world and theyre taking cues from hitler's public text?

Not sure which side would fabricate this waste of time, but are the communists trying to cozy Sup Forums up?

I mean the food grows everywhere, it can't be that bad.

How can Kim save the white race? He's not white. He's not even half white. He's a Korean dogeater.

What are you getting at? I'm not saying that North Korean isn't an awful place to live, just the implications of ridiculous inhumane things is a bit much. Now I don't doubt shit like executing people by mortars and stuff or the one off jackass that has a bit too much power and is horribly abusive, I just think that the media tends to try and make it seem like the seventh level of hell on earth. It's more like the first

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=096hnKDw5tc

North Korea'll lead us to victory soon, Kim already approves of Trump

Is it possible to move to north korea? can i be Kims personal western culture advisor?? High IQ memester who needs work!

just joking around, wasn't getting at anything

>yfw when you end just talking to him about anime and manga

I mean a lot of those stories could be totally made up.

Ok but who are the references? Some Christian monk reporting hearsay or trials by mob?
People in the middle ages were basically niggers who lived in one room houses and slept with farm animals.

Based Korean Cartman does it again

He can't lose the weight because he wants the look of Kim Il Sung.