Kanye is making an album

Kanye is making an album

Attached: 1517158034026 (4).jpg (379x414, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WV-617chI7o
youtube.com/watch?v=QpF_df5xpOI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

how do we know this

cool

It's going to be the last album he makes if I have anything to say about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WV-617chI7o

Is his inability to smile properly caused by Botox or extreme retardation?

He's an aspie

Car accident that broke his jaw and kick started his career

possibly that and the car crash did fuck up his jaw

*his magnum opus

Am I a pleb if I keep coming back to Kanye as my favorite artist even though my taste is very varied and in-depth?

Kanye is as patrician as it can get

man enjoy what you enjoy what the fuck

but yea kanye is good, he takes his work seriously

imo new slaves is the most important song of this decade and said the realest shit that could be said of our era

Hes putting together a team?

his interview where he explains I Am A God is really eye opening. says something like he would have been much better received if he said "I am a pimp/gangsta/nigga" because people don't have high expectations for themselves

sactly

i also think that song is about our demented god-like fixation as society ya know? everybody wants to be rich just so they are no longer treated like shit and so THEY now can treat the rest like shit

that's why i think he uses phrases like hurry up with my damn croissants and shit, it's like hearing one of those old rich cunts yelling for respect bla bla bla

and then song cuts off and kanye starts screaming.

the second scream it's just pain, like, paranoid pain you know? like this seek for power for power unleashes our most feared demons

i feel the song like that, i could be wrong of course lel

>everybody wants to be rich just so they are no longer treated like shit and so THEY now can treat the rest like shit
No. Only the superficial, insipid and utterly sensoric morons would ever secretly desire affluence. Any human that hasn't lost their altruism, or their sense of morals, would be able to live with themselves and accept their own kindness. Kanye is merely brainwashing the populace, who are so weak that they succumb to materialistic pleasures, and giving them a false sense of omnipotence. He doesn't realize that his puppeteer tactics only exacerbate our society instead of uplifting it, teaching people to retain their humanistic values, and releasing such altruism to heal the world. Fantasy and imagination are more than enough to suffice.
>the second scream it's just pain, like, paranoid pain you know? like this seek for power for power unleashes our most feared demons
Kanye is a demon of the highest caliber. He has nothing in him but darkness and fake turmoil. He's a failure.

I really wish he fucking wasn't. Worst thing to ever happen to music.

Attached: descarga.jpg (128x128, 3K)

Yes. There a million other artist worth picking. Clearly your taste isn't "very varied and in-depth"

>"You see there's leaders and there's followers"
>"But I'd rather be a dick than a swallower"

Wow!!! Really deep lyrics, Hip-hop is so artistic.

You have to be over 18 to use this site

What's a "mature" take on that song, then?

>take one line from an album without the context, avoiding all concepts
>wow hip hop sure is trash

hip hop is straightforward talking, and after that little line you quoted comes a verse that very few people would have the balls to rap

or sing or even say, in any musical genre.

but yea

Attached: aBwMB7x_700b.jpg (634x635, 138K)

>I'm putting together an album... you in?

Attached: 1251227849_kanye_west_290x402.jpg (300x439, 21K)

>but of course kanye i i didn't know you've ever heard of my mu-
>kanye why you staring me like that

>yeah I will invite every single popular rapper in the music industry. is that OK?

go back to your beggars center, cleric.

I mean I do have varied taste, I like artists from quite literally every genre. Kanye is just the most consistent artist of any of the many many artists I listen to

youtube.com/watch?v=QpF_df5xpOI

How he has the nerve to rub his filthy repulsive fingers all over Chaka's face is beyond me.

Will be the same trash. Person cult.

This is the most mediocre pile of flint I've ever listened to in my entire life. Nothing special about it at all.

yeezus 2? also checked

Now I could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem
Or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams
I use it as my gas, so they say that I'm gassed
But without it I'd be last, so I ought to laugh

Wonder if it's still going to be titled Turbo Grafx 16

in wyoming

did you just say pile of flint unironically on an anonymous image board
lol

Whatever happened to him putting out three albums within the same year?

Before his jaw shattered climbin' up the Lord's ladder

Oh god not again

Attached: 54545.png (413x442, 248K)

>yfw you see the production credits

Attached: it's happening bois.png (643x392, 461K)

Attached: image.jpg (540x720, 48K)

this