The national soup of your country

México
Pozole

Other urls found in this thread:

thespruce.com/castilian-garlic-soup-recipe-3083568
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is feijoada sopa? I'm not sure

also
SOPA DE MACACO KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Peasoup with smoked sausage.

It's also often eaten with rye bread and bacon.

Sounds nice

In before butthurt Mexicans saying it's not American

In before butthurt Europeans saying it's some Hungarian shit they couldn't even make before we gave them peppers

In before butthurt Southerners who are too pussy for beans

>before we gave them peppers

what do you mean?

No Mexican would ever claim that as ours desu

In before butthurt yanks pretend it didn't come from Nova Scotia

>Canadian soup
>white

Chicken stomachs soup.

it's white because there is milk. you dont know anything about milk because you are not white

samefagging cause forgot image

You don't have chowders?

Can you give a source that says Chili is our nation soup?

That Canada claims chowder is it's nation soup, and not bean with bacon soup, proves what a sham your country is.

>t. lived in Canada for 5 awful years

in the case of spain i'm between cocido, fabada, lentejas or salmorejo

in the case of Castile, garlic soup

No, we dont. As far as I know. I've never seen it anywhere.

It is a sham, confederation was a mistake forced on us all by American imperialism and Canadian retardation. Premier je suis néo-brunswickois

It's very good, I hope you get to try it someday, especially seafood chowder, which I'm sure you'll like.

Chilli's are native to the americas like potatos, tomatos and pretty much everything else

Nothing, he is just wewuzing as a Mexican, just like they do with cowboys

Are they popular in Australia? We make a lot of game chilis here. Is there kangaroo or crocodile chilli in the land of plenty?

They do it with all of our things too. America truly is Rome in that they took good ideas from around the world and proceeded to make them their own.

I'm talking about the actual vegetable mate.

really good soup though

arroz con leche

red bean one is the GOAT

Sorry

Paragoy
soyo

Unfortunately the USA is pretty weak in terms of our soup offerings. My favorite native soup is snapper turtle soup, though. Impossible to find outside of certain regions, but it's very warming.
Pea soup is max comfy, make it all the time and it always goes quickly.
My trick is to add a little bit of lard (usually don't add any meat or a cheap cut like ham hock).
Chili is a stew
Any recipes?
What does it taste like?

rico

the complete name is Castilian Garlic Soap (Sopa de Ajo Castella)
the recipes changes depending on the house or the internet page but here you have one

thespruce.com/castilian-garlic-soup-recipe-3083568

Obligatory

wait, ciorba is translated into soup?

T'es un Acadien ?

Sweet, thanks man
Nah, it's also found in Pennsylvania Dutch country, if you know where to find it.

The Mennonites and Amish are too good for America. They should be Canadian

Not the Dutchy you're talking with. Some of the Irish pubs have it here, but it's not common.

Don't know about national ones, but I can speak for the most popular soups here.

Sup tulang - made from beef bones with a significant amount of black pepper, often served with rice or noodles (rice vermicelli, bakmi etc) though shahe fen (known here as "kuay teow") is my personal favourite pairing.

why don't any viet restaurants ever serve brisket and tendon at the same time?
that would be amazing

Have you tried it?

No. I had a beer.