Could I pass for a local in your country?

Could I pass for a local in your country?

yes mr. mandrake

You could never pass for a local, and you DON'T NEED TO. The mustache...it's magnificent...it's like if Dick Dastardly had sex with...Dick Dastardly, and they had a son.

I knew it was a Russian thread before i even clicked on it.

This.

Guys would like you but almost every grill would tell you to shave.

Unironically beautiful person.

1917 bolshevik/10 (no insult)

You could if you cut the tips of your faggot moustache

people here would probably think that mustache is still popular in russia

this lmao

shut up, he looks like an exilant in Zurich who will take a train to st.petersburg in october and start an uprising, also the beard represents wisdom

We all know it's not, that's the tragedy

isis and likes are pretty wise with your logic.

ISIS member's typical beard looks completely different from OP pic though.

well of course only to a certain degree, if one looks like a raghead and smells like shit its another thing

but austurian user claimed beard represents wisdom, he didnt specify the beard type, he just said "beard".

The impeccable grooming...the devotion to precision...the style...calling this the "equivalent of ISIS" is like a blind man givng his thesis on Monet

young stalin?

yeah whatever I should have been more specific, I was saying "the" beard and not "a" beard though

yes, and you could fuck any center left to trostkist woman

Stalin was so awesome when he was young, that the hell just happend to him i dunno

Dostojevski Jr?

he thinks anyone here knows what a trotskyist is

well aren't you optimistic

if they dont know that is a blessing

Not really, because the same kids who don't know anything about this are the kids being pumped out of humanities unis with their retarded opinions.

After a drink or two defo