Why are Indians so disgusting?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/GpoEJnL0Awlpu/giphy.gif
media.giphy.com/media/cbx3vDI7jvJLi/giphy.gif
youtu.be/u7APmRkatEU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No wonder indian womyn are crazy for foreigners

Terrible culture that actively encourages rape (and not just in a meme western "rape culture" way, generally not good-looking people, difficult to take seriously with funny accents, this causes them to lash out when women refuse their advnaces

>Why are Indians so legendary?
Fixed that for you.

However bad Indian men are... the average woman is worse. She is just better at hiding it.

They speak indian in india so they dont have an accent

>speak indian

Its sad because theyre really not bad people, they just dont use toilets, smell, and have a tendency towards brutal sexual assault.

Max par otherwise.

rippedrichandincel changed the description thought

>that pic

>anthem - young love

Even they understand that they sound ridiculous

This is what happens when people from countries with arranged marriages go abroad.

They have no idea how to interact with women on an equal non-female subservient basis, so every meme they've ever dreamed up about how loose western broads are becomes their playbook. Its like a virgin neckbeard trying to pick up a woman, they have no idea about proper interaction protocols, they cant read social cues or body language, so they end up acting like cringeworthy fools.

*opens bob*

PINUS

Holy shit Chads have a license to do anything

Everything women have ever told me is a lie. Always do the opposite of what women tell you

Are Indians the ultimate shitposters?

We all know women are demons.

American women even paid for that black felon get out of jail.

kek someone post indian daddies

Indians fuck animals

>speak Indian

this had better not be real

>they're really not bad people

Most people are not bad people.

This
They are fake as fuck, and they are the ones trying to convince men that theyre not superficial (normally to try to get their fat female friend a bf)

It is.

Youre a bad person.

media.giphy.com/media/GpoEJnL0Awlpu/giphy.gif

media.giphy.com/media/cbx3vDI7jvJLi/giphy.gif

Not mine obviously, sure as fuck ain't spending my time converting .WEBP to gif/webm

youtu.be/u7APmRkatEU

thanks satan

>Attractive af man get attention from women on a hookup app.
How could this happen?????I can't even!!!!

There's screencaps on Sup Forums about how someone made a Chad profile and said they were into diapers and shit, still got responses.

Stop bullying India.