Thank BBC for racial accuracy

Thank BBC for racial accuracy
Sir lancelot was black

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rkMshhyIpiA?t=10s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palamedes_(Arthurian_legend)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least the left in Britain were focusing on important issues, like making historically white characters black in TV shows, rather than trivial stuff like the plight of the poor and working class thanks to globalism.

They might have woken up to find themselves in a country that had just voted to leave the E.U. otherwise.

youtu.be/rkMshhyIpiA?t=10s

WE WUZ NITES N SHIET

WE WUZ ROUND TABLES N SHIT

>any position of historical significance was black

>Lancelot
>guy who cucks his own king by sleeping with the queen

Sounds pretty accurate

She could not resist the big black cock
Because white men with their 0.1 inch cock can not please their women

Welsh are pretty nigger tier anyway desu

What's next?
The story of Gunther Otto Abuzingi Schneider the black Waffen SS commander who saved a fuck load of jews during world war 2 in occupied Poland?

WE WUZ DUKES AND LORDS AN SHEIT

now we know how you feel Egypt.
niggers are stealing our heritage N SHEIITTT

Lancelot didnt exist. King Arthur was not even a king. All historic documents reffering to him give him the title dux bellorum, or military commander in latin.

>Make that guy who fucked Arthur's wife black

You can't make this shit up.
This cuckold meme needs to die, NOW.

why do they feel the need to give niggers an inch? theyll take a mile. only paving the road for a race war

>like making historically white characters black

I thought Arthur was a legend, possible loosely based on real events.

The sword was obviously his dik right?

>sigh

Well, to be fair, Lancelot was French.

It's a legend with probably some very loose basis in reality.

Set in ancient Britain.

Where there were no blacks. Not even Tanned Germans.

I guess maybe you could say he was a Roman slave offspring or something. Fuck knows.

Hey, everyone! Let's normalize black dudes stealing your white wives!

Holy shit. Can this shit be any less obvious?

AHAHAHAHH GWENIVERE LOVED THE BBC.

KING ARTHUR (symbol of britain) GOT KEKED BY A NIGGER

I FUCKING CAME HERE TO POST THIS FUCK.

NICE.

HAH RACIST ASS CRACKERS U MAD ABOUT UR NERDY WORLD OF WARCRAFT FANTASY GOT BLACKED?

HOW MAD U GONNA BE WHEN LANCLEOT KEKS KING ARTHUR CHIEF WHITE BOI BY GIVING GUINEVERE THE GIFT OF HIS BBC?

You white bois NEVER learn. U SIMPLY CANNOT COMPETE. SMDH

Arthur has many iterations many versions, all of them true.
Owain Glyndur, Welsh freedom fighter, lawyer, king in all but name
Artorias, Roman Officer fighting the Saxon invasion
Vortigern, Briton commander of Romano-British forces fighting Hengist and Horsa's Saxon hordes (Vortigern was also the commander of Artorias)

It was a French write around the 1400-1500s that wrote in Lancelot.

Gwynevere, might have been based upon Hengist's daughter who married Vortigern or the daughter of Glyndur who married a rival knight.

You gotta admit, it would apply a contemporary accuracy to the story: Lancelot does fuck his boss' wife (Guinevere) in true nigger fashion.

>in true nigger fashion.
He didn't rape her.

I don't even know why Brits love this knight so much. Maybe it's his name?

>Lancelot
>Lances a lot

Or is it because they secretly admire his 12 inch lance?

How many times, Egyptianfag, have you been banned for posting this garbage? I'm curious because you've been doing it for months now.

They did have darkies at the round table though according to the matter of Britain tales. They're by no means historical but plenty of people in the high medieval to early modern period thought them true. E.g:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palamedes_(Arthurian_legend)

This is all down to Geoffrey of Monmouth himself though. In his account, Arthur's Britain was the most multi-ethnic society to have ever exist on the face of the Earth. Why did he propagate this nonsense? Because it makes the history of Britain (a remote former colony of the Roman Empire then currently under Norman occupation) look as if it had such importance that everyone wanted to live there when, at the time, most didn't.

The only reason there aren't any Native American and Australian Aboriginal knights in his Historia Regum Britanniae is because he didn't know they existed. If he had, he would've had Comanches and Kooris at the round table too.

I'll stick with my Jap Arthur legend thanks.

Pure coincidence.

Thanks bbc for racial accuracy

WE

It's an artistic choice, the guys making it can do whatever they want and this is what they wanted.

You're not being forced to watch it.

>You're not being forced to watch it.
And I won't.

if you are a bong, you have to pay for it though

well then

>Where there were no blacks. Not even Tanned Germans.
Are you so sure, mate? Romans did a lot of slave trading at the time. Plus there were many blacks in Rome... so assumingly the best way to put a black man in Lancelot's clothes would be to set the Arthurian saga in 400-500 A.D., when Sarmatians and other kind of hedge raiders were relocated all over Europe for the purpose of enforcing law and defending order.

This would be the optimal "historical scenario".

Otherwise you can just create something like "A knight's tale"... but at this point I wonder why shouldn't we make the majority of characters black just for the sake of doing something different for a change.

Is once upon a time a British show? I thought it was American. Either way it's a horrible show with god awful cgi. The alice in wonderland one was the only one I actually watched

Anyway, I am saddened by the possibility that "equality" is introduced just to make up for lousy screenplay and poor cinematography.

It sort of makes sense when you remember that Lance cucked Arthur.

Arthur doesn't turn up in the history books until Nennius mentions him in the 9th century, having lead (as general, not monarch) Romano-British forces against rebel Saxon tribes sometime in the late 5th century. Neither Gildas (or Bede) mention him in connection to Vortigern at all.

I doubt Guinevere has anything to do with Rowena. Geoffrey mentions both women and makes it clear Guinevere is descended from Roman patrician stock whilst Rowena is of Saxon blood.

>but at this point I wonder why shouldn't we make the majority of characters black just for the sake of doing something different for a change.
Yiss I love this. An alternate reality where all whites are black and the world never advances after the 13th century.

>Jap Arthur legend
Muh cultural appropriation.

Athurian literature is great. Particularly the French stuff.

It is American, OP is retarded.

Wow what a cuckold. Seth rogen is that you?

HOL UP SHHEEEEEIIIIIIT

I am Mike.

I tried watching this BBC show 'Copper' a few weeks ago, and in the first episode they have an Irish guy that was a sand nigger and a Negro free slave that was a physician/forensic pathologist in like 1860 New York. Fuckin BBC

>hears the drums in the background in his head

If he were white, he would have been "Sir Daggersabit".

The BBC pushes the same agenda, but that is from an American channel.

This is the BBC version, WE WUZ KWEENZ.

Sir Nigsalot.

It's only a matter of time before we see LeMoscar Schindler, the black German who saved all 6 million Jews in WW2

And don't forget, Shaka Zulu was white.

No you aren't

So you're fine with the wizard, sorceress, and magical island, but black lancelot is where you draw the line?

With all of the other characters from Authurian myth being black, it actually kind of makes sense

I doubt that you would be able to film a realistic documentary/ movie about shaka zulu today.

shaka really was a bad warmonger, with up tp a million dead because of his conquests (same number for napoleon, who had way more means: 2-5 million). over a million people died in his wars by any standards. also he killed 7000 or so of his subjugates when his mother died for the lulz.

When white actors portray black characters, it's called "white washing." When black actors portray white characters, it's "progressive" and "diverse."

We need to make "black washing" a meme.

Shaka Zulu was a viking nord...

this so much.

we need a name that is both fitting and a bit racist. since "whitewashing" takes "washing" I would suggest a word that makes something dirty.

coaling? shoewachsing?

blackshining

SWARTHENING

A few months ago, I posted on kikebook about how it annoyed me that they cast Idris Elba as Roland DesChaines.

A black friend of mine got salty.

Now, he's bitching about Leonardo DiCaprio being cast as Rumi, the 13th century Iranian poet.

the darkness

Tarring

scuffing

WE

WUZ

EVERYTHING

ITS

N

SHIEET!!!

Progressive Cuckoldry.

wew lad

Why is everyone forcing obviously white historical figures as black for no fucking reason

We wuz sward and horse mothafuckas n sheeit.

We have wiggers, they have nigts

>1 post by this ID
>really makes you think huh

I really like this one. Remember, politics isn't about being reasonable anymore, its about having better names.

Just think of the ruckus we made with the cuckservativ word.

Making white characters black is tarring now, ok?

They don't like money I guess.

It's ridiculous though

When do we hit the point where every historical character is now black or very tan except the bad guys and then 200-300 years from now they just assume every great historical figure was black

Black washing is better, I think, because it's equivalent to white washing. Anything else could be attacked as being racist and thus illegitimate unfortunately.

We have this degenerate.
I guess they can have a nigget

blacksharting/blackstreaking

Somebody please make a movie poster for Roots but shop in guys like mark wahlburg and Steve buscemi instead of black actors. A white remake of Roots

"What is your name!"
"Kyle!"

WE WUZ WHITE PPL MUTHAFUCKA UNTIL WHITEY STOLE ARE RACE.

>fiction show
>is supposed to be accurate in it's portrayal of a fictional character

Don't get me wrong, black-washing can be fucking stupid just as white-washing can be fucking stupid. Is this seriously something to get up in arms about?

with a rainbow of plantation owners and masters from a diverse range of ethnicities, genders, and "lifestyles"