What went so right?

What went so right?

The only interesting character bailed because he refused to put up with the Wachowskis obnoxious tranny agenda

>netflix cancels Marco Polo, though it was the most diverse show in its repertoar
>netflix renews degenerate agenda sense8

this looks like hyper tumblr: the show

should i watch the first ep?

yes its actually really good

If you want. Theres probably about three episodes worth of decent sci-fi action in the whole run, the rest is filler

I watched the first ep and it had some of the worst dialogue I've ever heard. I thought it was terrible.

Is this the show with the big orgy?

>what went so right!?

This, desu:

>First scene of the show
>We see Sayeed, from Lost
>he has a girlfriend
>she dies right then

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP, MAN!

you mean the big faggot orgy in around ep6
and the moisty rainbow colored strap on dildo in ep1
and the fat big bearded fags toungekissing in every fucking intro

but also has
qt blondie girl
cool german guy (but he becomes oildriller too though)
cool asian kungfu girl

I got no issue with the sj message of the show, I like the tranny and all, but it's really cringeworthy user. Like, really, truly bad.

The character is still there, he's just played by a different actor.

I like the indian, african, german and korean people

i find it boring. maybe girls will enjoy watching it. i'm guessing OP is a girl. am i right, OP?

It's decent despite the SJW bullshit, the christmas special was on another level of SJW bullshit though. Did we need about 20 montages in 2 hours?

its kino

lana wachowski's a genius

>That hour long childbirth scene

daily reminder that Keanu banged this

She's actually prettier than some real women

I wish they would cool it with the ridiculous constant sex-scenes.

I can't believe that they don't even find a creative way to use their powers, or that they dont show some conflict within the group.

meow miawok meow meow. meow mewmew. miawok miawooook. meow.

>and the fat big bearded fags toungekissing in every fucking intro
Every fucking tiem

>or that they dont show some conflict within the group.
They're supposed to be 1 "entity". If you get into conflict with yourself often I've got some new for you.

Is disgunting, is a show made by faggots for faggots and tumblrinas than want to check their privilege.

meow?

Even if they are one entity, they weren't consciously aware of that. Not to mention the fact that they were all raised in separate environments which would drastically change their perspectives and opinions about things