I listened to Mac DeMarco's entire discography for the first time today...

I listened to Mac DeMarco's entire discography for the first time today. Do i need to grow my hair out and buy a bunch of flannels now?

Attached: Salad Days.jpg (800x800, 54K)

no, buy a rope

on the level is a pretty good song

Just be you, user. You're perfectly fine to me, ol' buddy.
:)

I despise this dude

why, genuinely curious i mean hes not amazing and i bet entry level plebs think liking him makes them deep, but hes a funny dude, makes decent music

His very being is so harmless and inoffensive that it bothers existentialist dorks who think eccentricity is the only factor in being an interesting person.
Same reason Ed Sheeran gets hate, the idea of a nice dude doing his thing makes people mad as fuck.

no that was 2014

industry creation catering to hipster teenagers

Learn every song on Salad Days on acoustic guitar for the next time you go to the beach with girls

Why is this so poignant and pressing for you, still? In 2018, HOW does this possibly bother you if you are under the age of like, 22?
Get a fucking job. Get a clue. Get a real perspective aside from regurgitated negativity from anonymous strangers you absolute fucking nerd.

thanks man

literally this, i normally listen to metal and more harsh stuff. his music is just so nice and relaxing i cant not be happy listening to it

I don't hate mac demarco and I think his music is pretty chill but I do hate the people who want to be him and how he made a generation of musicians make fucking nonstop chill wave rock music

this is wholesome

macs music is very good, i think people end up disliking him due to his fanbase some times

You can literally watch his come up from makeout videotape and the Montreal/ Vancouver diy scene though. It’s completely natural

why? Mac Demarco is pretty good with respect to other artists of the genre

nah hes got a strong fanbase, nobody actually dislikes his music, just contrarians

fair point friend

oh believe me i enjoyed every second of it, was just making a joke to start a discussion on him

listening to slacker music will turn you into a slacker.

pic related is a better, more patrician choice

Attached: LC.jpg (300x300, 13K)

you do you dude, ive actually been more productive than usual and have been listening to him all day. just keep looking for stuff to do while i listen

agreed, i quite like his music and he seems like a decent guy but his fanbase and ripoffs are trash