Everything Russia touched turns into shit

prove me wrong

hint: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/olympic-stadium-houses-asylum-seekers-1.4231808
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakhalin-II
rbth.com/travel/food/2016/07/01/russo-korean-cuisine-7-delicacies-from-the-russian-far-east_607891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are absolutely right
Just look at Ostpreußen
That's just sad

Sl*ves get out

>Cuba vs Puerto Rico
>Colombia vs Venezuela
>Spain vs Portugal

I think you´re right

Should I move to Hokkaido? Looks comfy.

t manlet with fucked up teeth
t brown manlet
t nigger

Cold AF.

Go if you want to be depressed. Nice in summer though

>t. shack dweller

Cuba has less crime and homicides than Puerto Rico.

Look at Sakhalin under Japan and then look at how Russian occupied Sakhalin looks like today. It's a disaster, Russians are crazy people.

That middle Russian picture actually kinda looks strangely comfy.

What's depressing about it?

>be american
>get shot
>move to hokkaido
>get nuked

Hokkaido is beautiful place and has a lot of good food.

He is probably just trolling.

Give back East Prussia
You don't deserve it
Same with Poland

Russia doesn't care about it's Far Eastern territories. Only European territories matter.

They literally only care about Moscow and SPB. Just look at Ukraine and Balts when they were parts of Russia.

>Everything Russia touched turns into shit
>prove me wrong

>russian shitposts

japs are superior that is all

The middle pic of kuril islands looks amazing. You are crazy.

>Believing such bullshit
There's no fucking way the russian elite would prefer to live in the middle of nowhere, far away from Europe, where temperatures get twice as cold and where there is a close nuclear threat.

The Kuril Islands are very far from Russia's political and economical core, and there's no good reason to bring development there, as they probably don't have many resources.
The Hokkaido territory might be in the same conditions as the Kuril islands, but they are closer to Japan's core, and in said country's constant seek for habitable land, there was a lot of reasons to develop the territory.

I was inspired to make this thread by Finn's thread yesterday how Russian Karelia looks shit compared to Finnish Karelia. You can't discuss distance in this case because Kurils is still better than Ukraine or Dagestan which are clearly close to Russia's core.

Hi! My name is Shirvan and you are watching Caspian report.

What a shit fucking way to think of your citizens.

And that's why sometimes they might find someone closer that gives a shit about their development.

>tfw Hokkaido and Okinawa, originally Ainu and Ryukyu, are the best Japanese places

In that case you could say the Kurils are better because they are not a warzone, unlike Ukraine or Dagestan (Ukraine mostly, don't know about Dagestan) The level of development might also have something to do with it. And, after all, Finland doesn't have to deal with such a massive territory as Russia.
Kek, good one
Unless Papi Putin don't let them

Only Moscow matters

On the one hand I have been to Russian Ukraine and found it wonderful, the people, architecture, scenery, everything but the food, which was shite with the exception of shashlik. On the other hand I have this image saved and it's vaguely relevant to the thread.

I really hope the world's largest immigration haven isn't the U.S

it's the U.S

I have good news and bad news for you. Which would you like first?

The bad news

It's the U.S.A.

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

What's the good news then

They're all coming to Canada now across our 9,000km border

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/olympic-stadium-houses-asylum-seekers-1.4231808

>Only European territories matter

Lol, look at the "European" russian towns like Tula, Tver or Pskov, most of them look worse than Africa.

>Moscow

Pic related photo was taken 800 meters away from the Kremlin.

>japs used ugly western style architecture
Glad it was destroyed desu

>accept literally millions of illegal immigrants from mexico
>expect not to be the worst slave dealer in the world

Alaska

and what with sakhalin now? Just an ordinary little Russian city. There is nobody gives a shit about far east, except Vladivostok, so things can be even worse (Like Kurils)

You prefer Asian architecture?
>be Asian
>discover cool pointy corner roof style
>proceed to stack those on top of squares for centuries
>zen profit

It was shit weaboo

(pic of sakhalin now)

>photo where passed google car

1) Take a photo of some shitty backyard with building booths
2) Complain
3) ?
4) Гepoй oппoзиции

>accept

If we accepted them they wouldn't be illegal

Try to find this in Europe.
Russia. Fucking. Thirdy. World.

man, I traveled half the world.This year was in the Czechs, Germany, China, Singapore. And Berlin or Praha has a many of places like this (and these two are shitholes, comparing to Moscow). Not even speaking about Hong Kong. He's looks like giant hive with skyscrapers made of khrushevkas. Really, if you live in Moscow- you live in great modern fast development megapolice...can't say it about another parts of the country. I like Kazan and SPB, but all others cities where I was are shit

Every country East of Germany, Austria, and Italy has places like that.

Every country in the world has places like that.

>Cuba vs Puerto Rico
More like Cuba vs Haiti if we are being honest.

poor plebs from RF, who never who see the world beyond the hypermarket at the corner, are sure, that poor blebs from europe and USA live much better

Hokkaido girls are fucking hot.

I bet the Vatican and San Marino don't

I don't know much about San Marino but seeing how the Vatican is the palace of the king of papists and the world's largest sex trafficking ring, I'm not surprised

>Comparing fully urbanised area with half abandoned area

>be Japan
>Start a war that you can't win
>Get nuked by the US
>Lose your empire because of the US
>Get cucked by american culture
>Years later your country is a glorified aircarft carrier
>Now you worship the very people who nuked you and enslaved you

just proving our point, fucking cretin

>sakhalin

Their regional expenditures per capita are higher than in Moscow and many Western European cities, how the hell did they manage to make it so bad? What are they even doing with all these subsidies they recieve from the federal budget, do they heat the stoves with bundles of dollars or what?

>Every country East of Germany, Austria, and Italy has places like that.
That's because of all of them have been touched by Russia

>be Russia
>Start a war that you CAN easily win, if if you think a little and adjust the logistics
>Get fucked by Japs
>Get first russian revolution

This looks good for an horror movie or urbex exploration but terrible for anything else.

Yugoslavia never really was and it is shitty. Same for Greece.

This is technically the richest town in Russia.

Japs started the war and not us

Japan is touched by Russia too, y'know

outstanding. You couldn't help but turn this thread to shit too eh?

literally anyone would choose american partnership over communist """"""partnership"""""" (besides backwards cubans of course)

It's from all the oil isn't it? If so the money is being invested in Moscow mansions and luxury apartments near ring road.

Japanese people are mixed race of Ainu and pacific islanders. We ARE Ainu, just like Scottish people are Celtic.

絵に描いたようなネトウヨはっけ〜んwwwww

This place is only 40 kilometers from Japan, btw.

>It's from all the oil isn't it?

No, it's from federal subsidies, there's no oil in Sakhalin.
Although oil towns look as much worse as it.
Picrelated - Tyumen, the capital of the region extracting 70% of Russian oil and 90% of Russian gas.

Greeks make our alphabet. And we sloves some Greeks military problems in 18-19 ct (if I do not confuse anything). And we have same religion. And Russian tourists adore greece. So russian and greeks touch each other sometimes in some places (no homo...probably)

なんで特亜の話もしてないのにネトウヨになるのかよく分からんけど
もしかして九州の人だった?

>greeks
>no homo

Impossible.

It's not homo. It's about brotherhood! It's like JoJo: it may looks homo, but it's not

why do people love to bully russia so much here?

i see this or kaliningrad threads or other threads of russian shittiness daily.

we get it, you hate russia. now admire their nukes and superior technology and power.

I blame communism tb.h

90% of people bullying Russia- is the russians, using proxy.

but i'm japanese

kys

Russia was a poor shithole before communism. In the Russian empire only nobility (mostly of foreign origin) had European education and quality of living, while 85% of the population were illiterate peasants who had less rights than black slaves in America.

私の陰茎を吸う、お尻 , пидop

Everyone sucks russian dick on here user, only exception is diaspora Slavs and Poles.

Japan had the best chance to get the Southern Kurils back after the collapse of the Soviet Union but they blew it. What is their problem?

Up image:White people
Down image: asían people
Really makes you think...

russia needs that so they could bomb usa

But what about this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakhalin-II

Even Americans worked on these projects.

rbth.com/travel/food/2016/07/01/russo-korean-cuisine-7-delicacies-from-the-russian-far-east_607891

Sakhalin's delicacies are often Korean in origin.

Shows you the benefits of surrendering to the Anglos and accepting their rule

that's hardly news, Russia is poor corrupted shithole populated with pale but nontheless aggressive niggers.

Russia will be a great country after the dinosaurs with the Soviet mentality die off. When I was living in Syktyvkar, there are some people there that truly want the USSR to return. Fucking stupid and regressive. Most young people there were interested in talking with me, a Texan because they admire our culture. As long as Russia does not become a cucked country like Sweden or the rest of Western Europa.

Now even youngs love soviets, putin and cult of a "strong hand". It's not a soviet mentality, it's a compensatory mechanism. Uneducated and not self-realized people try to compensate their inferiority with the greatness and power of a bigger social group. That's why now in Russia in the last 3 years so caught on "cheers patriotism" (I do not know if there is such a term in English, but I think you understand what I mean)

I can understand that. Just walking around Moscow with all the souvenirs with Soviet symbols and 'living imitators' taking pictures with tourists. I saw actors dressed as Stalin and Lenin re-enacting their history. I find it amusing, but it's just a part of the culture and I am fine with that. It's something that will always be with the youth in Russia.
>compensate their inferiority with the greatness and power of a bigger social group.
That's just because they cling to former glory, not knowing anything different. Every country has that. We all need our heroes.

Of course, heroes is great. But is strange to sit in deep shit in industrial city in the Urals without money and screaming about unbeatable Rusland, While officials plunder the budget and you don't have money for good university for your kids (hm, but why they need it? They can work at a factory like you). It would be okay for me: I live a very comfy life in a very good city. But when you spend your entire life like that and still glad...it's just strange
>>with all the souvenirs with Soviet symbols and 'living imitators' taking pictures with tourists. I saw actors dressed as Stalin and Lenin re-enacting their history. I find it amusing, but it's just a part of the culture and I am fine with that. It's something that will always be with the youth in Russia.
It's okay. It's our history and culture after all. And it's really can be amusing, so why not?

>they admire our culture.
This isn't a good thing though