The US Federal Election will change the face of WW3

If Hilary wins, then the US will be on the side of the globalists allied with the EU super state and Australia VS Syria, China and Russia.

If Trump wins the US will be allied with Russia, China, the UK, Australia and Syria VS the EU superstate and ISIS

>chinese being the good guys ever
hi zhang

Trump loves china

He said he's going to eliminate the national debt within 2 terms (8 years)

This means, in 8 years, Trump is going to neuter the US to fill China's pockets with billions of U.S. dollars at the cost of our jobs

fuck I actually laughed out loud from that pic OP, you faggot

fuck that I'm not fighting hillary's war

Hi Trudeau
China is allied with Russia, Trump is obsessed with CHYNA so yeah... they will be on our side

or he does the opposite and brings Chinese jobs that should be in the US back.

>The year is 2017, Hillary has started her rain of tyranny, America falls in a deep econmic depression
>2018, ww3 starts to commence.
>North korea and Russia team up to take over parts of Europe, China and Japan . They succeed.
>Next stop America.jpeg
>They invade America, their crusade only took them one week since Hillary put all Nationalist and right-wing leaning individuals in labor camps.
>The rest of whats left of the American tries hugging the invaders instead of shooting.
>hugs and love are stronger then bullets.
>new north korea is born
>2025, booking my flight to New stalin york

>That expression in the upper left panel
Is Merkel autistic?

most leaders are

Merkel is a polish (((merchant))), wouldn't expect anything else from the cunt.

A team of Russians, brits and americans getting rid of the communist trash ... This is a wild dream.

You're still part of the commonwealth, Canada.

Which is why everyone here should have a twitter account and be helping the meme magic flow - its wot won our brexit

>rain of tyranny
>rain

you dumb fucking nigger

>EU superstate
>implying even the EU all together can compete with the USA especially in military
kekekek

Niggers don't know what rain is faggot. Rain doesn't exist in the desert.

>ywn have tits
Don't care about being a girl, I would just love to have a huge rack to play around with, tease people with, and drink milk from.

sauce?

>EU superstate and ISIS
Nice meme there famalam

It's a parody of a scene in Fallout 4.
ᴴᵃᵗᵉ ᴺᵉʷˢᵖᵃᵖᵉʳˢ

I vote for Hillary then. Fuck chinks, fuck rooskies, fuck sandnogs.

I knew that but who's the artist

looks like the touch the cow, do it now guy.

>ᴴᵃᵗᵉ ᴺᵉʷˢᵖᵃᵖᵉʳˢ

wtf is this shit

The Chinese and the Russians don't like each other all that much, in fact the Chinese have stolen Russian military technologies before.

Let trump win
let us ally against eu
pls

ˢʰʰʰ ᶰᵒᵗ ˢᵒ ᶫᵒᵘᵈ

If Hillary "wins" we go to civil war. Hillary is a Saudi agent.

the sides
where did they go