Maniac

deadline.com/2017/01/emma-stone-jonah-hill-netflix-series-maniac-production-start-date-cary-fukunaga-direct-1201898810/

> Maniac, Netflix’s high-profile series starring Emma Stone and Jonah Hill, is heading into production.
> Cary Fukunaga is set to direct the entire 10-episode straight-to-series dark comedy.
>The premise of Maniac revolves around the fantasy world of Hill’s character, who in his real life, is confined to a mental institution. Stone plays a fellow patient.

Will it be True Detective S1 tier?

Nah.

>it was all a dream

no thanks

She's got a big forehead.

>Maniac
>Not a tv version of the Wood/Spinell slasher movie

Oh, never mind then.

Jonah Hill and Emma Stone are both unfunny meme actors.

>Netflix
>oscar nominated
What is going on in Hollywood. That's so wrong.

>>The premise of Maniac revolves around the fantasy world of Hill’s character, who in his real life, is confined to a mental institution. Stone plays a fellow patient.
the fat gets the girl

At least they used the feasible excuse that Stone's character is mentally ill to account for her 180'ing on her intrinsic whore's instinct to search out BBC.

cool

>netflix series

Sam Netflix will never give you a show. You alt right weenie.

you need to start watching less blacked or something

>Jonah Hill

can't wait for the bantz

Is this the Dawn of Weed-Kino?

so this is why Fukushima dropped out of IT, THE ALIENIST and HBO's NAPOLEON? A fucking Funny Weed Man series?

>Cary Fukunaga

The guy who played Shang Tsung in the Mortal Kombat movie? Lmao

I saw the first episode of the Norwegian version and it was just not funny at all, I honestly don't see the appeal whatsoever. Maybe the issue was the Norwegian protagonist who's a better writer than actor

I'll check it out, would like to see if they put emma in a straitjacket and give her some electroshock therapy.

This

Also
>netflix
Both their careers are confirmed over. Netflix is essentially shit tv. Stop with the meme.

Is Jonah dating Emma?

For you

there should be a gratuitous sex scene where jonah's obese body is pumping away emma stone with her exposed feet in the air

That is my fetish.

No, think I read somewhere that she's marrying Andrew Garfield.

Either way, she's becoming part of the tribe