"How do you plan to financially support your child...

"How do you plan to financially support your child?" should be the first question asked to any woman diagnosed with pregnancy. If she can't sufficiently and believably answer the question, she should be encouraged to abort the pregnancy, free of charge. This would reduce violent crime, poverty, state dependency, etc. in a single generations time. Why are people still against abortion? No baby who would have ever grown up to contribute something positive to the world was ever aborted.

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.harvard.edu/barro/files/99_0927_crimerate_bw.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Abortion is a sin you degenerate fuck.

>bunch of statistics linking delinquency to single motherhood
>photo of a white single mom

>all of this caused by lack of a father
>blame the mother

too many christcucks here m8

Abortion is pretty good, one of the few reasons whites in America still exist in any sizable majority (inb4 Sup Forums memes)

Woman detected.

>Mother has the sole power to chose to birth her crotchfruit or flush it out
>Has it despite knowing the farther is trash, assumes the government will take care of her

>No baby who would have ever grown up to contribute something positive to the world was ever aborted. Too lazy to get specific, but aren't there many cases of people affecting the world in a positive way who came from a shit up bringing. Obviously it would be more often the opposite, but all the same renders your statement untrue.

Yeah, there is a level of absurdity to this. Some women want to be moms and it turns out the father/husband turns out to be shit. Some women are irresponsible disasters, there are two people involved with single motherhood though.

as a man raised by a single mother, i concur.

i honestly would have rather not been born.

Same here, brother. Fuck life.

some people are just shit and shouldn't have kids. ever. they're the dumb ones who use the pull out method or nothing at all, have kids, then end up hating each other and fucking the kids over later in life because they weren't raised in a stable environment. both parties are at fault.

Why was she a single mom?

Lowering crime rates are linked to higher abortion rates. I don't speak for everything OP's image says, but I have used this articles argument to mess with abortion protesters at my college.

scholar.harvard.edu/barro/files/99_0927_crimerate_bw.pdf

She went black.

Abortion is nasty. It's a nasty thing. Need to nip that shit in the bud far earlier. Sixteenth birthday every woman gets to go to the doctor for free and gets free IUD. Ghetto and trailer bitches are hauled in for IUDs. When they want a baby they can go get it removed. You're not obligated to do it, but you can't get gibbs unless you had it done. Whoa, I'll take my nobel peace prize please. Just fixed the world.

In a country full of people who are terrified of the hidden evils of vaccines and gluten, you think people will be ok with you trying to stick a piece of plastic up teen aged girl's cooters?

Burn the coal pay the toll

>ghetto and trailor bitches.

Low class whites > low class blacks

The people afraid of the government probably wouldn't be living on welfare anyways so who cares?

I wonder if single motherhood would be so horrendous if you adjusted for race. I can't help but think that many of these statistics are inflated purely because the nigs are fucked and leave their families and have the perfect IQ for crime and shit like that.

I mean it's clearly fucking awful either way, but I think it would be less dramatic if you took out blacks.