Explain why this isn't the easiest path of victory

Explain why this isn't the easiest path of victory

It absolutely is. It's the best chance Trump has. As a Pennsylvanian, I can say 200% that Trump has a real chance hear, if he would only fucking try. Philly is salty over Hillary winning, Pittsburgh even more so. ALL blacks outside the cities are Bernie supporters, through and through. A lot of Democrats outside the cities are wishy washy as fuck, could literally be converted to conservatism via a 10-minute conversation, or they fell for the common man meme, and are starting to realize that Hillary is the worst possible thing that could happen to the average American since the World Trade Center. He can ABSOLUTELY pull it off.

>that state
>that color
0/10 try harder OP

>Philly is salty over Hillary winning, Pittsburgh even more so. ALL blacks outside the cities are Bernie supporters, through and through.

Philly went 70-30.

All the suburbs went for Hillary

Same with Pittsburgh.

New poll shows him down by 4

this is a pretty accurate map desu.

any more state maps like this?

>California will vote for democrats
oh ok, and brexit never happen too am I right goys?

CNN can now project Hillary to be elected president.

Is there any chance Republicans get more than 250 electoral votes?

Realistically he'd get VA before PA. VA is much easier to attain with a larger rural population to offset the DC niggers.

MAGA

hear.

this isn't 1988

california has too many minorities and white liberals to ever go republican in a national election

>illinois flipping before wisconsin or colorado

OP's map is the most accurate Trump road to 270. Michigan is probably a bit too blue and Virginia DC suburbs hate Trump's populism (but might have voted for someone like Rubio or Jeb). Iowa and New Hampshire might go Trump too.

PA is alot whiter than VA.

Illinois Red
Right...

Virginia should be up for grabs before Pennsylvania. So are the Great Lakes.

>candidate advantage in PA is Blue
Trump is literally fighting against everything Pennsylvania hates. If anyone's gonna flip it red, it's Trump

>Using the primaries to depict General election results

People need to stop thinking of Virginia as an old confederate state and come to terms with the fact that it's been colonized by government workers.

delusional: the post

Doesn't stop Philly and Pitt from turning the whole state blue each year.

I was as generous too Trump as possible. Prove me wrong.

>as generous as possible
>New York is blue

Drink bleach you literal faggot.

>losing florida

you almost had me concerned there son

>florida
>blue

>wholesome suburbia
feels good man

Trump could easily win New Jersey.

kill yourself...

>all of the swing states are blue
nice try shill

A
FUCKING
LEAF

If you think NJ is red you deserve to die

quads confirm

Coming from a guy in rural NJ, I dunno. I'm home for the summer right now, but I go to college in Newark, no one there has any respect for Trump. Too many blacks, too many latinos, too many minorities in general. While people in my neck of the woods support Trump, the truth of the matter is that they're in a sparsely populated region compared to the dense urban centers, which are entirely democrat. It's why Jersey is a blue state to begin with. Coming back home to the sticks feels like moving to an entirely different state. The entire demographic flips, young to old, blue to red, black/hispanic to almost entirely white.

I can see it happening, but the people in those cities would have to think that Trump could improve their economy. NJ tax laws have been forcing companies south (Recently Mercedes-Benz moved their US corporate headquarters to Atlanta, buddy of mine lost his job) but that's mostly at a state level. Other than that, I think minorities just don't like Trump.

> Fucking Nuke This Resident
Please you'll be doing me a favor

Nevada will go red

I live in Wisconsin and it's totally cucked. Based God Emperor has no chance here :(

Nope, that's the most likely way to win. NH and IA are flippable though.

does Trump really have a shot at Oregon

I remember it almost went red in 2000 but shifted blue hardcore after

Is this really a possibility

715 here

you?

Don't put it past us: our retarded gov has survived a recall election.

your example sucks. Only WA/OR/HI are bluer than CA. Have you spent any time here since the 80s?

FTFY famalam

>Skiing, hunting, NYC, vactioners, nigs, and Allentown.

We'll go red or atleast try, I spoke to a lot of fucks at the polling station during both debates and a lot said they would vote trump if it was against Hillary but take it as you will.

I'm not sure if I should feel fucking happy living here or offended because it summaries this area so fucking well. Forgot old people though.

>IL red
>not realizing chicagoland area comprises 75% of the states population

that upper right blue contains 75% of the IL population. try harder faggot

It's really fucked up that almost the entire state goes red but Chicago just fucks it up for everybody.

Oregon, Colorado, and Maine are within striking distance.

I think Trump can lose Florida, Ohio, or Pennsylvania and still get to 270

what I want to happen

Can't. Looks like the soundest strategy.

Florida here. I have nothing to add. Florida is a complete toss-up clusterfuck.

Florida out.

>Kentucky is blue

Kill yourself.

I live near Allentown (Bethlehem) and there don't seem to be any Trump voters in sight. Getting nervous.

>see 2000 election

This hurts, but being from VA it is the same crap.

Northern VA, Richmond and Norfolk tend to be purple while the rest of the state is red.

I still think VA is up in the air though. Nova was almost red last election, and that would have won VA for Romney.

Im with the amish and heroine people
Its k.
There are some low tier ghettos here though.

We'll be fine mate. Worse case we say we live in FL if we don't turn red. All we can do is push and tell our friends to vote when it comes too it