Whats his fucking problem?

>rich
>married twice to two drop dead gorgeous women
>the best at what he does
Still he's depressed, cheats on his wives and largely unhappy with his life. Most people would kill to be in his place.

most people are plebs

His childhood was shit so it fucked him up for life.
My dad is an alcoholic, the violent kind so I'm pretty sure that's the reason I'm depressed most of the time.

He's Matthew Weiner's depiction of an alpha male.

Depression is a chemical

it's jewish subversion. they use that weaksauce backstory about what happened to him when he was younger as an excuse to subliminally tell successful white men that they'll never be happy no matter how much they achieve.

in real life no one as pathetic and full of self loathing could make it that far. only super badass alphas like donald trump can get where he is.

this.

He hates everything, just like me.

>you can't be unhappy if your life is successful

I want this meme to end.

What do the jewish people have to fain from it? People like you, assuming you're not memeing, make me think that the liberals have a point.

They tell you in the first or second episode when he talks to the black haired jewess grill who owns the shop. He's redpilled and has disdain for plebs, he sees all the degeneracy around him and gets dragged down into it and he hates this.

I'm a doctor making 500k a year. Have a wife, house and a sports car and only 31 years old. Still sad. It just happens. I had a great childhood btw

Issues stemming from his shit childhood. He can never be happy because he thinks he doesn't deserve to be happy, since his father told him all the time he was a piece of shit with no redeeming features. Thus he cheats and self sabotages every time things go his way.

Same. I just want to fuck cute young women, but I know I still probably won't like it as much as fucking my wife which is why I married her in the first place. But still it's all I can ever think about.

Thank you. Dick was a fucking faggot

Yup. Love my wife to death, but still fuck my ex every once in a while - don't know why I do it, I just do. Maybe for the thrill?

But Don was the fucking man

post pics of wifes and exs pusys pls

if you claim it has nothing to do with the jews then why are the people producing this garbage always jews?

they want to be at the top. whites are the only race that has been able to compete with jews. they're using the media to turn us into easily manipulated goy chattle.

desu sempai it doesn't matter if you believe me or not. when your children--assuming you even have them--are enslaved i won't even say i told you so.

Paid for my ex do a boudoir session with a photographer in lingerie. I'm on my phone though and don't want to save the pics to post them here. Sorry bro

>Dick got to lose his viginity with a 10/10 whore by doing nothing, just getting sick
>Don divorced his wife after having a threesome with her and one of her friends

Maybe Dick was the real man after all

I'm a jew

>paid his ex to get fucked by some dude
lmao ultimatecuck

She fucked dick out of pity.
Megan tried desperately to hold on to don by letting him fuck her friend.

me too. i can't believe the goyim fall for this every time.
they even come to our defense for us when someone dares point out what we do.

But I haven't seen a single shekel from this supposed conspiracy

lol wut. They're just sexy lingerie photos. No fucking

You wouldn't understand OP, you'd probably feel overwhelming pride if you managed to cook your own tendies, let alone accomplish anything.

based pusy poster

>rich
>married twice to two drop dead gorgeous women
>the best at what he does
Still he's compulsive, shitposts on twitter, and is largely unhappy with america's direction. Most people would kill to be in his place.

Drop dead Sup Forums

What does that have to with mad men

He's an absolute madman

because he doesnt like himself. Im sure you know what that feels like

He didn't have a good idea for the Coca Cola ad. It was a real rough time for him.

SCUSE ME

ROGE

MASK YOU SOMETHING

It's almost like you can't really buy happiness and marrying someone who's just hot isn't the best idea

I guess that's why you're an underachiever. It's all your parents fault

Check the divorce rates online, this show is dead accurate, the sexual revolution started in the early 60s, all of a sudden a bunch of men who got married right out of high school or college, never had premarital sex, never had a woman other than their wife see that they can start having sex on the side with hot young women. This is the cause of most divorces whether or not court papers admit cheating is the issue. Anyone over 70 experienced a life just like this, then the late 60s happened and the whole sexual revolution of having sex when youre in high school and college

Trump knows better than anyone that success isn't all it seems. His favorite movie is Citizen Kane for fucksake, that says a lot more than anything else we know about him IMO. Just check out his review for Citizen Kane, he totally fucking gets it, the entire thing.

>Most people would kill to be in his place.

Well, he didn't kill the person, but that's kind of how he got there.

He hates himself because he knows he's a liar. Even after taking another man's identity he still hates himself.