Paul Dano is one of the best actors on earth, but the "classic Paul Dano" meme has almost ruined him

for me. Like, I absolutely love him, I think he's incredible, and I would watch a movie just because he's in it, he's that good. But this meme is just SO STUPID, and means absolutely nothing, that I almost can't watch something with him in it, and see his face without just thinking in my head "...classic".

What does it even mean??? It's NONSENSE, and has nothing to do with him, whatsoever. It is literally the dumbest thing in the entire universe. Paul Dano did nothing to provoke it or anything, he has no control over it and has influenced it in no way. Fucking Sup Forums is so dumb but damn it they live rent free in my brain. It's so absurd you almost have to respect it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDzlKeCkYvs

I can not watch that without laughing, it is SO STUPID.

I never even knew that clip was what classic was referring to and I've been spouting 'Classic' with the rest of youse since I became aware of it.

Classic Dano.

classic dano

CLassic DAno

Remarkably typical Dano

Classic.

ITT newfags that dont know Dano started the meme himself when he posted here

i had assumed he was a fledgling actor, but with some great roles in acclaimed films, and thus "classic" was a joke. like someone trying to sound smart by saying his next role is just totally his style, but hes only had like 2 roles so how can it be "classic".

maybe im way off, memes are stupid.

WHY WON'T HE CUT HIS HAIR?

classic hairdo

I've heard of that but I've never seen any proof that that's not just a meme as well.

There is no "proof" but the thread where classic came from is basically this

>paul dano thread
>dano is so great etc etc
>stop making threads about yourself paul
>im not paul dano, hes just a classic actor
>stop posting paul
>im not paul hes just classic!

So it's just a meme, then. That poster was absolutely right though, Paul is classic. And no, before you ask, I'm not Paul.

classic dano

C L A S S I C
L
A
S
S
I
C

I saw Paul Dano at a casting agency in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Classic Paul Dano” but he kept cutting me off and going “Classic? Classic? Classic?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my waiting, and I heard him whisper "Classic" to himself as I walked off. When I came to meet with my agent down back I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen scripts in his hands without notifying anyone.
The girl at the front desk was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to sign those off first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the scripts and started noting it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any artistic infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I think that’s a classic word. After she checked each script and put them in a bag and started to say it was all good now, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Fuck off, I'm not him.

I think he's a classic actor as well
I'm also NOT Paul Dano

Name one (1) thing more classy than Paul getting beat up.

I agree! I don't know why it's a meme.

Was he classic here already?

What music does Paul Dano listen to?

Classical music haha!

Because it just rolls off the tongue
"Classic"

Didnt like him in War and Peace desu

Who's Paul Dano?

Klitz was always Classic, but I thought his portrayal of an autist in Knight and Day was even more Classic

Classic thread tbqh

A Classic actor, the jewel of our generation

>cLassic

>Dano

>tfw you realize you will never be as classic as pablo "el clasico" dano

Klasický Pavol Daňo

>01/17/13
>over 4 years
Jesus have mercy on this board

Classique

Ruined him? Do you think the 80 year old Hollyjew executives are browsing Sup Forums or something?

Classic check

Classic OP

Movies where classic man is beaten up?
Have seen
>There Will Be Blood
>12 Years a Slave
>Prisoners

Knight and Day