Ask a white 27 year old man who got his dream job in Englewood, Chicago AKA Noggland anything

Ask a white 27 year old man who got his dream job in Englewood, Chicago AKA Noggland anything.

Been there for less than a month and I've seen some shit, it's hilarious!

how many gunshots have you heard in the past week alone

>Am I fitting in yet guys?

I am curious as to your position of employment and please post some stories.

do you cc?
do you wear armor?

is your dream job law enforcement?

You are the anxious rookie which second city cop people always bitch about.

Kill yourself, hair-gel.

I find it hilarious how much Chicago's population is shrinking, because all the reasonable people are getting the fuck out of dodge. It'll be another Detroit in a decade or two. Everybody seems to be going to Texas.

what kinda savage shit ? any murders ?

What is the job?

Do you have a standard response to niggershines? Do you have a boilerplate non-insulting dismissal for blacks you have to deal with?

Never thought I'd see SCC on here, but I shouldn't be surprised.

Actually business is doing better with new buildings go up too

Fuck off. We're full.

>be OP, get shot

>be OP
>start thread
>leave

He probably got shot.

Wow, didn't think if get this many responses!

To start off I'll say I work at a Chevy dealership as a mechanic. My dream job. Had an in from my brothers father in law.

Day four, I started on the 7th of this month, I kinda witnessed a murder. I say kinda because I heard the loud pop and thought it was a big truck backing up right next to is while me and two other guys were smoking in the back alley. 20 minutes later there were cops everywhere. There was a blue neon about 200 feet from where I was standing the next street over with a dead body in it. About 30 minutes after that I saw the body bag being loaded in an ambulance. With a bunch of thug nigs with their phones out

I'll try to respond ASAP

Day 5
Apparently there was a bum whom I'm assuming was a nig, propped himself against our back bay door and shit on it. His shit was there for like a week. And from the looks of it, he needs to be on a better diet.

> everybody going to texas
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE, LOCUSTS!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Hmmm thumbnail looks like the kenya thread we had yesterday

I live in portage park. Can you get me a job?

Let me ask you, when you want to see a girl in google images do you type White Woman? Trevor my man how bout them ratings?Daaaaaaaaaa Bears

let me guess, your building a school