How do we stop men from wanting to be with sex dolls?

how do we stop men from wanting to be with sex dolls?

is this real?

Based

looks like a fun life

kek

When life with an inanimate lump of plastic is better than life with an actual woman, it's not men that you need to stop.

Stop feminism?

YOU CAN'T STOP PROGRESS

Stop it? Fuck, how do we keep the technology improving! Artificial wombs and female AI when?

Make women great again

Reform divorce law, reform women.

Nothing wrong with sex dolls, but these fuckers have a couple screws loose.
You can't help them. Let them be. As long as they aren't hurting anyone.

Non-aggression principle

How did you get this picture of me?

By teaching women they need to have a better personality than a real doll.

Find one (1) flaw with this post. You can't.

>female ai

Give real women pussies and the men will come back

Tis the future opie,
but it is up to women not men.

How can anyone actually live like this?

Stop influencing them to be weaker.

What do women think when they see this, I wonder?

Do they ever have a moment of reflection and think to themselves "there men today so fed up with modern women that they'd rather roleplay a romantic relationship with a stiff, lifeless latex doll that costs more than their car, than try dating" or do they just always consider these guys as 'icky losers'?

Wow.

Well said.

The latter

>Women
>Thinking
Thats not going to work

Fix woman.

You know it is the second, Mr disgusting loser.

Take away womens rights

If men stopped caring about physical and emotional desires in general, and became more spiritual in the sense of striving for the higher things in life, e.g. Goodness, Rationality, Virtue, etc, the average woman would look at the average man as someone that can guide them through their petty emotions and physical needs, and solve this issue.
As society is right now, alot of younger men are hurting and turning to these distractions because they've never had a masculine entity to guide them, due to having a nu-male father, or none at all.

The latter. The first one would require self reflection or admittance that they have a flaw and women won't do that.

Well when you have a stable job, your own living space, you're a kind person with their own hobbies (assuming this is BEFORE the real-doll enters life), and that is still not enough for women to consider you for a relationship, what are you supposed to do?

But not like all the normal rights of a human, but just their rights to act like skanks and dress like skanks, and be skanks, also they shouldnt vote unless they pass a test to prove they are not degenerate

This

if they were to actually self reflect, they would aspire to be better than said robot and do their best to prove it and live their lives to help others instead of being selfish and blame others.

Have women have sex with them instead.

/endthread

This is one of humanity's most advanced robotic simulations of a woman's face when she reads this post. Absolutely

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

You don't. You develop artificial intelligence so that men can finally be liberated from women once and for all.

>the average woman would look at the average man as someone that can guide them through their petty emotions and physical needs, and solve this issue.

Lol, no. Do you know any women at all?

Female AI and feminist AI are not the same

I- Oh wow. S-Singapore? With this? I don't know what's going on anymore.

Obviously the latter. Just look at the "herbivore male" (((problem))) in Japan. Women just complain how men won't buy things for them for a taste of their pussy. They don't realize how over-valued they are.

maybe if there's a way to genetically engineer women not to be such cunts, their gender can be saved.

Otherwise, it's dolls for all until the sexbots arrive

Real Doll

Develop a better personality than a piece of plastic.

Sex doll are superior to women in every way. I cant wait till we will be able to buy sex bots, to clean the house, etc.

>Implying women weren't made of plastic to begin with

Ishiggydiggy

>the average woman would look at the average man as someone that can guide them through their petty emotions and physical needs, and solve this issue.

HAHAHAHAHA.
this

Singapore wins the thread

topkek

underrated posts

harsh reality m8, well said.

6pbp

You are projecting yourself on beings that are nothing alike.
Women are governed by their limbic system, any higher primate functions is purely accidental.
Honour, love, empathy, forethought, any higher concept is lost on them.
They are creature on hedonism living in the now, like the negro, the arab, all others subhumans really.
The equality meme is that much bitter exactly because the world would be so much better if they were our equals.
Sadly, they are not, in any possible metric.

Their extinction through the artificial womb is but an inevitability, only excentrics and deviants will birth females on purpose in the coming world of technological reproduction.

This is how I feel. I don't think there's anything noticeably wrong with me, I'm socially functional, well spoken and have a steady albeit unimpressive job. I'm not particularly attractive but certainly not ugly. I'll concede I don't have a n active social life and my life is pretty uninteresting but these aren't really things that should make me undateable. Regardless women have no interest in me nor have they for the last 7 years of my life. Haven't had a girlfriend since then. Haven't even had sex with someone who isn't a prostitute during that time,

>implying goy-animals will be left alive once the jewish reproductive systems have been developed
goy...

>They build women robots
>They them with the capability to express disgust

Why? That's just cruel

god damn.. well done

Yes but if she's not disgusted by you mate she's not a very realistic imitation is she?

Making women stop being cunts.

This is actually one of the most depressing things I've ever seen. Please kill me if I ever descend into this level of degeneracy.

That's a really sad statement.

why?

top banter. my feelings are pretty hurt desu. well done senpai. baka at my life

God damn, Australia there's no need to kick a man while he's down.

One true answer.

we don't

I think a huge amount of women basically need "adventure"/in their life... For whatever reason. They want stimulation even if it's unpleasant. I believe a huge percent of women would rather date an abusive penniless psycho who beats them rather than a loving average Joe making 60k a year. Maybe not all women are this way but it seems like a fucking lot.

I don't even know if its worth it looking for wife material in the west. I know a guy in the states who married a chick from Russia and they're still happily married 15 years later

Singapore just brought in the big guns

a
fucking
leaf

>when a $50 vibrator is better than an acutal man, it's not the women that you need to stop

promote the traditional "nuclea" family again shame the sleeping around again, promote marriage again and make it fair, promote masculinity and femininity again. Basically do a 180 in the media portrayal what relationships should be today. Do this and man will marry again and will protect again. Thing is this is not a secret.. which means politicians, media and all the other "elites" dont want that for what ever reason.

Make Women Great Again.

They are no internal monologue.
Someone in another thread suggested they are philosophical zombie, and their craving for external stimulus sure seems to point this way.

There is nothing inside them, they must fill the void with external stimulus. They live through others not by choice, but necessity.

mysidescheworbitgum.jpg

honestly, the women who are picky enough to actually have their own lives and not just manipulate men into servicing their sexual needs are some of the actual quality ones, imho

>women become literally plastic
>men skip the middle man and go 100% plastic
What's wrong?

Who cares about dolls when you can have virtual waifus.

Make actual women more appealing than inanimate objects.

women are fine
not everyone deserves a woman
not everyone deserves regular sex
not everyone deserves to procreate

weak weak weak
sex bots are for losers

For most of them their lives fall apart the moment they turn 40, see all their friends have families and realize they will never be mothers.

where is pusspuss

>The Value of a Man is Determined by a Woman's Estimation of His Usefulness: THE THREAD

Okay but women from less developed countries don't have this need

Aways related

one of the saddest pictures ive ever seen

on my phone

> implying there wont be android husbands

really makes you think

And that ends the thread.

>> implying there wont be android husbands

Haha, no.

Women are already married to the state. They don't need actual companionship with a machine, unless you count the STATE.

Is it illegal for Aussies to have these images saved?

based Singapore

The only difference between the "modern empowered woman" and those dolls is the dolls bitch less

Both are made of plastic and both are fake as hell

>implying i care
go check out
pure
nudism
(((dot)))
com

Cure Autism

who will be the members of the swat team when men checked out... women lol So yeah i dont think out braining them or hiding from them or even defeating them would be a problem lol

>how do we stop
Why do we want them to stop? What gives you the right or authority to stop them?

>stop 'em? that's just that much more pussy for me..

>Reform divorce law, reform women.
In this order.