Are normies waking up?

I saw this shared on Jewbook by a diehard raver I used to party with, he always struck me as an SJW but he's been posting subtely redpilled comments recently and then this which is completely out if the norm for a social media addict, I also saw a friend of mine post several Stefen Molyneux videos a few weeks ago about certain cultures being better and whatnot

I'm beginning to think a lot of people who agree with leftist bullshit only do so to not be ostracized for their opinions, I catch a lot of shit for expressing my honest opinions because I don't care and most people expect me to be offensive and 'go against the grain' but seeing others start to not care is unreal to me

Is it finally happening? Are people tired of the charade? Can the normies sacrifice their social status for the greater good?

I just wanna gas some kikes and start the race war with my friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its the meme magic

>I just wanna gas some kikes and start the race war with my friends

yeah, they're not going to make it that far.

the ones that actually critically think are starting to wake up to their hyperbolic and hypocritical practices though

yes, it is happening. as you change so does the world

He's probably done this and learned from his mistake. If you make a scene when the cops bust up an illegal rave they'll cuff you and haul you off to jail for the night just to teach you a lesson, maybe charge you for the molly you've got in your pocket if you're being a faggot about it.

What if person is mentally challenged and can't understand to stop? He deserves to die?

This post is exactly correct. We're not going back to slavery. However, we WILL go back to being able to like black people's music without being considered literally worse than thirty Hitlers.

Actually the Supreme Court ruled that it's unconstitutional to use lethal force if the suspect does not pose an immediate danger to the safety of the officer or others. That usually means having a deadly weapon and not just flailing your arms about.

What do you mean by this?

Like 'reality is subjective so it alters in accordance with perception'?

Or like 'butterfly effect' on a subconscious level?

Or just that everything is ever changing?

There's so many ways to interpret your choice of words senpai

The West is almost completely a Kike state with bootlickers on both sides.
Guns are the only way to protect freedoms.
They know if they make one wrong move.
One move alternative media could pick up.
They're fucked.

He never should've been given the option to live in the first place, drain on society, negative contribution, etc.

What if something you see on Sup Forums doesn't fit your social narrative?

I see plenty of things on Sup Forums I disagree with, sometimes my opinion is swayed by logical arguments, sometimes I come to the conclusion that I definitely disagree, I don't have any concrete ideology or opinions, new evidence and ideas are constantly being presented and I'm open to changing my mind on anything so long as it makes sense to me

Subscribing to a specific narrative is retarded, you need to be able to adapt in every way possible if you wish to be at the top of the food chain, I've always thought that the smartest people are the ones who can adapt the most efficiently

>diehard raver

A FUCKING LEAF

I can't wait until canada gets banned

I can't wait until Hillary turns your country into Africa 2.0 Return Of The Aids

Would be nice if Sup Forums leaked into the real world, with those shitty, simple images for 'normal' people.

Playing with my peach-tree, moooom!

IS this an appeal to force? If the police officer has no right to stop me, the image argues I should stop simply because if I don't I will be harmed.

Also, the police can't shoot you just because you refuse to stop.

In the picture the civilian clearly attacks the officer

And in most cases you should be cooperative and stop, I'm no boot licker but it's in your best interests to comply regardless if it goes against your human rights, sometimes you gotta play by the rules to survive even if the rules are fucked

If someone is so mentally challenged that he attacks police then yes, he deserves to die. It's mercy.

there are a lot of liberals who hate this social justice warrior and black lives matters bullshit.

it is possible to be in favor of social security, minimum wages, pro-choice, etc and still know the truth about niggs and jews.

nuance is something most people don't understand

Rude and disgusting

who got

The reality of it is that if a cop orders you to stop, you should stop. If it's an illegal stop, great, take him/the department/the county to court and rape them for $$$, but you're not gonna "win" by running from the police at a high enough rate to make it worth it.

That just means the cop gets fired/charged after the fact, if you're lucky.

Lots of people die/are beaten severely every year for Contempt of Cop. It's not a real crime, it's not "fair", it's not even legal, but that's the reality, both in the US and in most other countries in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY