Why are finns so insecure and shut in?

I'm currently visiting Finland with a friend, and we were looking forward to hanging out with random finns (we usually drink with locals when we take a vacation)
But everyone rather just looks at their phones like fucking autists with no interest of socializing.
Are finns insecure or something? If yes, then fucking why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finns need huddds :::::DDDDD

>But everyone rather just looks at their phones like fucking autists with no interest of socializing.
I don't see the problem with this, people come to drink and relax, not talk to foreigners.

what city?

They are looking at benis :DDDD

Do u wand hud from burger? :DD
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

They're busy shitposting on image boards. Nothin personnel, kid.
And yes the stereotype is that Finns are shy and introverted.

just be loud and annoy all of them

where are you from originally?

do you want some alcohol?

i wonder what would happen if you take a bus on finland and then start a conversation with random finns

PROTECC FINNS FROM FOREIGNERS

they'd probably have an anxiety attack

>But everyone rather just looks at their phones like fucking autists with no interest of socializing.

Sounds a lot like USA and Canada m8

50/50 chance you dont egzist

What I posted is just a meme by evil Swedish and is 0% accurate
right?

Everything you see about Finland in Sup Forums are just memes and have nothing to do with reality. We are actually very outgoing with friends and not autists or mongols.

>t. helsinki city boy

Was not

I have the same problem. I'm a foreigner at a finnish uni, and I had hoped to share good company with my classmates. But they rarely want to come out to parties, so I'm left to hang out with foreign exchange students.

Stop studying outside Helsinki or aalto

parties are so predictable and boring. i'd rather go to my friend's place and drink some quality ale with good company. or just stay in my flat and shitpost & play vidya

Why the fuck would you even want to come to Finland if you're not Estonian or a Jap?

Dont talk to me

Lol you're that socially autistic swede who puts the blame on us when you can't create contacts?

Have fun dying alone you fucking pathetic cunt.

>tfw not being f*nn