scotland edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504217678128.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=BztI7WP7HMo
youtube.com/watch?v=cWB63Wiltxk
youtube.com/watch?v=qRKNw477onU
youtube.com/watch?v=uSbOlqM9pZM
economist.com/node/21564214
forbes.com/sites/jimgorzelany/2014/01/27/women-say-theyre-most-attracted-to-guys-driving-pickups/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sue

Gramps is safe in San Antonio, asked about the rain and he said he had a light drizzle
fucking madman

if i wanted to know about the status of your family i'd subscribe to your blogspot okay buddy

NEED a ginger gf

bunch of numpties

You posted this in another thread.

my grampy is a saint
YOU HEAR ME
A FUCKING SAINT

shame i'm not religious

/brit/ is for Commonwealth ONLY

america could join the commonwealth if they wanted to

and they say americans don't banter hehe

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504217678128.webm

So could Nigeria
yea nah

cold out

Would you support a bill which would grant all the white South Africans automatic citizenship or asylum in the UK?
If not, would you happily replace all your Pakis for white South Africans if given the opportunity?

really need a qt gingie lads

more like fucking hot and dry
fucking 10pm and it's still 85 degrees

Would be happy to send you pakis. Don't want any saffers over here though.

what's the horseshoe tattoo mean? i keep seeing it on these antifa bastards

...side,
there's no kind of atmosphere,
I'm all alone,
more or less...

But seriously, I was just thinking how perfect Dave Lister's life was, at least while he had the big mining ship. I might've turned off Rimmer or had him replaced with a different crew member but other than that, he seemed to have unlimited lager and vindaloo (my faves), I remember him smoking too. Nobody to judge him for living the NEET dream except his personal slave droid Kryten. And command of his own spaceship with Holly as the entire operating system. I remember the ship had a cinema, bar, restaurant, it's just paradise.

Just a generic tattoo that lots of normies get, it means luck.

>his face
her pits must be RANK

Same

youtube.com/watch?v=BztI7WP7HMo

You're welcome in the UK. You have been for 20 years. I know a few refugee military lads who migrated

QUEEG
youtube.com/watch?v=cWB63Wiltxk

Howling

youtube.com/watch?v=qRKNw477onU
hmmmmmm

Paki

This post reeks of jewish manipulation. They're trying to rile up the gooks against the white race.

good day for the ego

lads, is there place in this world for a lad like me who is

>not a chad
>not a Deano
>not interested in Stacies or Shielas
>not interested in Bruce or Bryan
>likes trees
>loves mountains and forests
>loves snow more than a beach
>believes in conservative values

am I dying breed, la?

Nice song. Is it me or is the harp completely drowned out by the rest? If so, I bet there are a few feminists who'd have something to say about that.

Move to Montana.

No, just go to Montana or something.

Sounds like you'd be best off in small town Alaska. Ever seen Northern Exposure? I've spent more than a few hours fantasising about that life myself.

alaska

you calling me thick?

used to live in alaska
not a small town but still

you know, i was thinking the very same! even had a chance to stay in Bozeman and Gardiner for a few nights recently!

although, i have never visited Alaska

good stuff

turtle?

turtle?

have a hankering for some instant noodles

Reckon the Aussies are the only other people to really understand why a big lazy v8 torque beast is the way to go for an engine. Everybody else just seems to think want to throw forced induction at a toy they pulled out of a lawnmower in a compact shitbox and make mediocre figures. God forbid someone reminds anybody outside of the million dollar exotic manufacturers what happens when you apply that concept to a stronger foundation with more potential. Bugatti could have actually turned a profit if they took a note from GM and forced some air into a cheaper and more reliable v8.

See any bears?

Your post reeks of self-important, pseudo-intellectual redditor. If you already thought of that, why bother bemoaning your problems to us? As a chance to brag about how "smart", "different", or "special" you are? How attuned you are with nature? By posting on a lonely internet image board full of misanthropic introverts? Hate the braggadocio shit, bro.

Stop feeding that poor fucking animal Jesus.

Glimpse into the icenonce life

post trucks
youtube.com/watch?v=uSbOlqM9pZM

yeah
only from in a vehicle or indoors though
i remember being on the highway and seeing a baby black bear right on the side of the road, its mother nowhere in sight.

bit negative

Yeah why wouldn't I?

Post 01 model bum

Grab my terry flaps
Squeeze my holdy folds
Hold my goldy folds
Grab my foldy tolds
Grab my terry flap holds
Grab my terryfolds
Hold my foldy folds
Hold my terryfolds

Deal

put your willy in it

turtle?

turtle?

'no'

Done

life in the west 200 years ago was objectively better than life in the west today

briefly

shite medicine and all

*dies of smallpox, polio and tb*
ahh, much better

economist.com/node/21564214
HATE truckfags

post her feet

can you list the resources you used to come to this opinion, books, video, lectures etc.?

*lives to the age of 90, has no kids and soaks up taxpayer money doing nothing*
ahh yes great time to be alive young ones

look it up yourself :-)

unironically southern alberta/central BC

both are very conservative, have some of the best nature in the country and possibly the world, and are relatively sparsely populated

that or the yukon

there's ironic shitposting, and there's australia

forbes.com/sites/jimgorzelany/2014/01/27/women-say-theyre-most-attracted-to-guys-driving-pickups/
ye but ur mum doesnt

crazy to think that americans were not able to defeat a bunch of peasants

well i have about 40-60 books on the 19th century but most are only on Wellingtons campaigns or general histories of london or places/buildings in London and of course a 2 volume Mayhew. theres a few others on trade and the Raj but not enough to come to a conclusion. was hoping you had your bibliography handy.

Did they kill him?

i have double that lol
try again sweetie xx

I reckon I could get by on $29 a week for groceries. Wouldn't buy a load of limes, for a start.

crazy to think that the Mexican Empire was not able to defeat a bunch of peasants

it literally wasn't peasants we were fighting the chinese

we killed like 4 million people and fucked up the viet cong but guerilla warfare + fighting conventional chinese troops + domestic unrest fucked us hard

What'd you want us to annex the dump?

thats why i am asking, pop a pic up lad so we can all enjoy the fruits of your labours.

>7 limes

Everytime

>angry bitter objectively wrongtard thinks i need his approval

american puppets fleeing like rats after being humiliated

getting the daily lime in

pussy white bois couldn't handle the jungle

It wasn't a war. It was a international intervention to help the Vietnamese government qull communist rebels. An intervention built on a lie, a lie perpetuated by hard-liners who were scared the rest of SEATO would collapse as well if Vietnam fell. We were never fully invested and the war became increasingly unpopular back in the US due to the overall loss of life, media coverage, and hippie anti-war protests. That, however, didn't stop us from massacring millions upon millions of Vietnamese and Chinese communist soldiers and raping their women out in muddy rice paddies.

Can't believe he's got the nuclear codes

I don't even have a girlfriend lmao

1. food stamps is EBT
2. I've worked in a grocery store, if they're paying with EBT they have an overflowing cart full of the most unhealthy junk food they can find.
They're usually not on food stamps because they're hard working honest members of society that just need a quick little boost, either. Trash consuming trash.

hanging out on second avenue

eating chicken vindaloo

its 2015+2 and yanks still deny that they lost lmao we all fall sometimes just accept it

Limmy makes me sick

The US didn't lose Vietnam

stops the scurvy lad, not unknown in poor countries
you seem very agitated so lets try again. you said you have many books on the subject, a subject we are all interetsed in. you then tell me to look it up, but not in which books. so if you post a pic of your library we can all"look it up" like you said. not difficult lad, sun fried ya brain?

ameritards had 19 years, 5 months, 4 weeks and 1 day to defeat the vietcongs and they just fucked it up LOL

if they lost, we lost too

I was in 'nam man. Ama

Based vietcongs invading the US embassy in saigon