The difference between Iceland and France

really makes you think

iceland has not yet learned

monolithic

etc

that don't even import white foreigners

here is their team

ICELAND XI (4-4-2): Halldorsson 7; Saevarsson 7, Arnason 8, R. Sigurdsson 9, Skulason 8; Gudmundsson 8.5, G. Sigurdsson 8, Gunnarsson 8.5, Bjarnason 7; Sigthorsson 8.5 (Bjarnason 77, 7), Bodvarsson 8 (Traustason 89, 6)

Subs not used: Hauksson, Hermannsson, Ingason, Finnbogason, Krintinsson, Jonsson, Sigurjonsson, Magnusson, Hallfredsson, Gudjohnsen

not a slav, kike, spic, wop, mick, kraut or eternal anglo anywhere

During this tournament I always support the teams that are most ethnically European.

>Poland
>Hungary
>Croatia
>Iceland
>Russia
>Italy
>Spain

There were a few niggers on the Italian bench...

Poland to win the entire thing would be perfect. I doubt it will happen, but that's what I want. Good conservative value government, combined with a 99% ethnically European population.

>dat filename

wow

Iceland is red-pilling all the normies of Europe on homogeneity and nationalism right now.

People are ashamed there so few of their nation's ethnic group on the national team.

>iceland
>redpilled

Hell no
t. Icelander

The National French soccer team is literally blacker than most NBA teams.....wow

sucks to be #2. everyone else on the iceland team is handsome as fuck.

I know you are infested even worse with feminism than us, brother, but the team and supporters are still walking advertisement for what I wrote, intentional or not.

When you play against the English NT you expect there to be only Englishman on their team. The contrast was so great against your team yesterday.

Yeahhh but to be very short, if we could add african players, we will

You know that Slavs are technically Viking tribes that settled south and east right?

Soccer is truly the white man's game. England and France should really pick up basketball as their national sport

Vikings spent most of their time raping and pillaging the people that settled to the south east.

Those little half starved Nigerian and Somalian pygmy negros can't compete with our AA corn fed Super athletes.

For those who claim diversity isn't strength, watch how badly the French team destroys the Icelandic team.

>wop
It's wog, you idiot.

They don't look very diverse.

That's because Viking is the word for going raiding abroad. You foreigners always use it to describe the Norse even when they weren't on Viking.

It isn't "diverse" at all. The National Frenxh soccer team is practically team Senegal.

nigger I've seen the genetic maps Iceland and Eastern Europe are not fucking related

fuck off dipshit

That's just a retarfed American mispronunciation.

Diversity had nothing to do with It france is a football superpower with athletes that are paid millions while iceland is a rock thats to cold to Play outside most of the year, and their team had 1 profesional player

How could we compete when it's been yours for so long :^)

The Russians are like a cross breed of Germanic indigenous Europeans and Mongoloid Eurasians.

>retarfed

Good argument.

It's dago.

I hope you don't. People will tolerate it, but they will lose some respect for the NT deep inside.

Praise Kek.

Yeah, too bad they're dirty slav catholic niggers though.

You are a niggerian khazar.

Not 2014 tho, it was 2008.

>a strip of river in Russia
>all slavs

nigger you are retarded

kek
2006 world cup is what red pilled me about the downfall of western Europe.

>implying a lot of people used to live in Siberia a thousand years ago

public school education everyone

>that pic
>siberia

shaggy this isn't weed