twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do people like this guy?

DUDE

LMAO WEED user here.

Shit is just funny.

he's harmless let him have his 420blazeitfun

democracy

WEED

I watch him very rarely but also in small bursts. He has this really happy go lucky attitude and it's pretty cozy.

But you can see he was getting scared during this one dabs video where he had 3 dabs back to back. It's not really informative, it's really just a curiosity of how much someone can smoke in his life.

LMAO

Hes entertaining to us smokers.

He also sweats more than any human I've ever seen

What is a dab? Always hear blacks talking about it

t. never smoked

DUDE I'M SUCH A FUCKING FAGGOT WHO POSTS ON Sup Forums AND THINKS TRUMP IS GOD

LOL I MAKE FUN OF STONERS EVEN THOUGH THEY GET 10X MORE PUSSY THAN I DO LOL

>Why
He smoked himself into downs syndrome, thats why.

THC wax or some shit, you vaporize it instead of smoking it

Basically concentrated THC wax.

stoners dont get any pussy lmao

Concentrated THC

normal weed has a THC concentration of 10% - 30%

Dabs have a THC concentration of 90%-99%

It's thc concentrated wax. Literally like syrupy, thick gobs of stuff that's really high in the. You put it on a little metal stick and light or with a blowtorch, then inhale the fumed through basically a waterpipe.

There is literally nothing wrong with smoking marijuana.

im high af right now btw

Have you gotten pussy? Cause I have.

Stoners fuck stoner chicks and druggies, literally the most degenerate "women." It's not exactly something to brag about.

t. stoner

Beta, basement dwelling trumpfaggots ACTUALLY tell themselves to to make them feel better!

>me rn

(15)

We do, but nothing dries up a pussy faster than a girl finding out you smoke pot.

I only interact with non stoner girls obviously because stoner chicks have roast beef from begging her dealer for more pot.

Every other girl asks you to drop it completely or she will bring it up all the fucking time in an argument.

Degenerate

>Buddy wearing camo
>High school hijinks

Man those were the days

If your friend wore camo and wasn't Slav chances are you were a fucking low life

*weed is so much better for you than cigs, i feel so healthy*
>literally coughs out lungs
*see, epitome of health*

Holy shit you are literally the first person to reply something other than
underage b&

What the fuck kind of liquid is in his bongs?

Well that's a fairly rude thing to say

I would be offended, but my entire town was literally all polacks and slavs so that's just how they are.

Your friend looks like a younger version of my bud that I blaze with

I was going under the impression that you aren't 15. Or was that a confession.

Faggot concentrate.

piss

>t. someone who has never interacted with females

>Faggot concentrate.

i'm trying but there's too many distractions

Mountain Dew.

It's an improperly-made marihuana concentrate, much like wax, that still contains hydrocarbon solvents.

White men smoke an amorphous substance known as "shatter" or "The Substance" which has properties of a ceramic or glass at room temperature and cannot be "dabbed", only "dunked"...unless the metal instrument for delivery to the crucible is heated first.

Your oil only gets as hard as your dick. Floppy niggers smoke "dabs".

really?

>Dabs have a THC concentration of 90%-99%
You can get them in almost any percentage. The stuff I got tonight is 70.67% thc, 2.07 cbd, and 1.05 cbn.

>I only buy certified shit.
>Nor-Cal for life

OK then pussy crusher9000, tell me how girls react when they find out you smoke the devil's lettuce.

Mein kek

I want to know how he didn't have a psychotic breakdown after this.

youtu.be/i6Hmd7zFG9M

Strange that it doesn't contain any of the other over 100 cannabinoids, or any plant waxes or other hydrocarbon-soluble chemicals found in marihuana.

It's almost as if you're buying something with false number attached.

Going nowhere I see. Stay c00l dud3

He cooled and condensed most of the gas stream in his weak girly-man liquid that it passes through, avoiding having to actually inhale it into his lungs.

A common tactic amongst those who inhale improperly made oil, that which contains solvents. The Substance itself is inhaled without any liquid intermediary in order to actually get high off it.

weak shit

youtube.com/watch?v=IAkBYSbMYA8

He's not smart enough to have a psychotic breakdown.

I know a lot of people that smoke and the only ones who get psychotic are the smart ones who have the ability to have advanced thought so the chemicals in thc intensify it

With the dumbies, it just gets rid of little brain activity that was there before!

Most hash is made with frozen C02 or hydrogen these days. Using solvents like butane is illegal now.

Those are the three most important to people I guess.
What's your point?
There's alot of different shit they could test for.

Probably because they're so fucking minute in presence it's not worth noting? Or they don't particularly change the type of high so it's pointless to list for the average layman.

Even in food and stuff with the ingredients on the back there are most certainly chemicals / ingredients that aren't listed because it would be pointless to do so.

> tfw will never see the Dune Rats and Bennies perform together.

Personally, I watch him because his videos are so over-the-top. He consumes copious amounts of weed, like way more than anybody would need to get stoned. I think in one video he smoked like 1 gram of hash oil in one go, which is probably enough to get an elephant stoned. Its funny because its just fucking pointless. Also, he's just funny dude, and they way he says "WHAT UP YOUTUUUUUUUBE!" at the beginning of each video is amusing.

Sure, he's clearly a degenerate, but he is able to support himself and his family through advertisements, sponsors, and youtube shekels.

Concentrated THC (what gets you stoned). Its like smoking weed, but without the plant shit. You smoke it by dabbing it onto a piece of heated metal or quartz, and inhaling deeply.

Well it's only a 10 minute video, so.

Only problem I've had doing too many dabs is when I mixed different types of hash. If it's all one type then its a uniform affect that you might already have created a tolerance for, so I could smoke until my throat hurt and still not feel that high. But combining strains that I didn't have time to develop tolerance for, I might stay up all night getting angry and paranoid at everything.

I'll never understand this shit. I smoke weed fairly regularly but I need so little to get me feeling right I'm never "DOOD I NEED TO DAB LIKE 36 BONGS OR WHATEVER!!!".

OUT DEGENERATE.

It's funny on video? I doubt that is their regular way of smoking.

I smoked weed for years, quit a few months ago, no regrets. Also not hacking brown stuff any more.

I'm sick of the trope that weed smokers can't be non-sjw. God damn it, I collect Nazi memorabilia and I smoke weed every day.

no u

niggers selling their earwax to rich white kids

Did you go to college?

i used to be one of those types. quit ages ago and occasionally get pressured into a bong or two with mates

one fucking cone has me on the couch for hours, i don't know how i used to smash 5 in a row, its ridiculous

but fuck weed in general, i just keep it out of my house now

:(

Pot heads are as bad as niggers. Fucking worthless. Kill them all

Dabs = Crack
Chewing Coca leaf = Marijuana.

Retards actually believe this.

>useless, unmotivated white kids are worse than violent pavement apes

ftfy

I like the funny noise he makes in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6Y5RVDfgbw

Also all the different fuccboi snapback hats he has.

fucking degenerates

I ONLY WATCH ALEX JONES AND STEFAN MOLYKIKE TO PUMP ME UP FOR THE RACE WAR SOON TO COME

FUCKING NIGGERS

SINCE I HAVE NO FRIENDS I LITERALLY NEVER BEEN TEMPTED BY DEGENERATE SHIT AND THUS IM WAY BETTER THAN YOU, NOW TIME TO MASTURBATE TO MY HENTAI WHICH WAS MADE BY FORMER NAZI ALLIES THEREFORE NOT DEGENERATE LIKE YOUR DUDE WEEED SHIT YOU FUCKING NIGGER LOVER

You're fucking worthless, I hope you have cancer.

>camo jacket
>slav looking faces
>clothes that look like their from target

Jesus christ you are white trash as fuck. How much do your parents make a year? Like $50K?

Absolutely pathetic compared to lacrosse gods like me. You fucking stoners can only ever get the mexicans lol. I bet you don't even know what Vineyard Vines is. That's how poor you are.

Spot on cabron, these faggots spit on everything fun meanwhile they enjoy NEET shit like anime and hentai.

you're assuming a lot there. like all of us are as socially inept as you

>I will never smoke a bowl with Jolie Olie
He seems like such a nice fucking guy too

I kekd

>hydrogen
>frozen CO2

This is amusing to me. Hydrogen is a lie, and supercritical or liquid CO2 extraction still requires an entrainer unless you're ruining the product with high heat before extraction.

I'd love to get high with Jolie.

Just found this video, never seen it. Check out the intro lol
youtube.com/watch?v=gcOgGK5l0sY

>Chewing Coca leaf = Marijuana

huh?

And a dab is a hit of hash oil/wax/shatter.
Not the same as whatever the little nigs talk about(some sort of dance or something, who knows?).

ur a loser m8.

He meant it as an analogy, but phrased it stupidly.

If I do a big dab the unpleasantness becomes much more physical than mental. I get cold, start shaking and sweating profusely. I just smoke a little weed now and then now. It gives an entertaining buzz that isn't overwhelming.

Sitting in my dark room shitposting and smoking in the middle of the night is so cozy.

dude weed haters are assuming alot too

not everyone is so weak minded that they cant function if they smoke weed while off work

now I know with this new reddit crowd that alot of posters here now have full functioning real facebooks and tumblr accounts so I am sure youre right most ppl here prob have more friends than me but that doesnt change the fact that most are also degenerates that hate on anything thats popular with the left without any real reason other than pretending to have the moral high ground because theyre trying to impress grandpa with their anti current year bullshit

This guy makes blazing look like injecting shitty heroin.

God I love him.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJPZqVNFRgk

This is one of my favorite videos by him, I laugh every time.
Just watch at least until he starts showing off his kitchen.

>that look of regret at the end of the video

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

>>>/reddit/

>laughing when you are being made fun of
cuck tier

I bet you have an aide in school

He reminds me of a daog, in a good way. Always happy to see you kinda thing, stupid and harmless.
I'm glad he can make a living making stupid youtube videos.

Fuck off m8, I have authentic NSDAP books from the 1930s in my collection. So what if I smoke weed too.

Who pays him that money?

Youtube ad revenue.

god DAMN 9/10 annoyance fucking troll cringe cancer fuck

He makes revenue from ads and shit.
I think he gets money from companies who pay him to try their bongs and shit too.

The fact that filthy frank and that one jew make a living out of making fun of people like him makes me like him...just out of spite though.

I'm sorry you anons hate fun and good

Friendly reminder this guys has:
>two kids
>a loving wife
>a dog
>a nice houe in a nice neighborhood
> a job he loves

This guy is living the 50's dream you dream of

THC inflates the myelin sheath cells which wrap around your neuron's axons (axons = info transfer tubes). The myelin helps speed up this info transfer and makes complex thought possible. When people lose their myelni sheaths, it results in alzhiemerz and multiple sclerosis.

THC inflates these sheath cells until the axons no longer function. You are literally shutting down you brain from operating, and it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to assume heavy use will eventually damage your sheath cells.

The only drug I would recommend, for very rare use, would be psilocybin shrooms from silk road.

Everything else is just a degenerate retards attempt at quieting thought in his head.
You non-lacrosse gods are pathetic.