why serbia love ottomans?

Islamic odours beguiled them

kek

spicy meme inshallah
good job yunanistan

Coming to kill tatars

>tfw you have to hug and kiss men
>tfw you blush if you like them becaause you're not used to it

Fuck Greece... I wish they had that apple marriage law so I could get men to at least stay with me. Being a diaspora sucks.

Hello balkanlilar how is life?

>you blush if you like them becaause you're not used to it
get a can of expired inshallahtissimo rio mare
it's like that

you have 2 options

1. Post /mena/ qts
2. Fuck off back to /mena/ and take the an*me romanian with you

Its that bad ?

I never go on /mena/ and /tr/ is dead so I migrated to here.

did you pick up the trash the russians left?

they are slavs
guess

da

10/10

Atleast they have a nice cuisine.

Wew.

I will use your Turkish name, my Bulgarian friend

their cuisine is Greek and turkish

list of dishes without Greek or turkish origin:
>_

>Turkey, the successor state of the Ottoman Empire, repudiates the word genocide as an accurate term for the mass killings of Armenians that began under Ottoman rule in 1915. In recent years it has been faced with repeated calls to recognize them as genocide.

>The famine is formally considered by the modern Ukrainian government to be an act of genocide on the part of the Soviet government; others in the international community, as well as the United Nations, also recognize it as such. Some, such as the United States and Europe, recognize that the Holodomor was an attack on the Ukrainian people, but do not recognize it as a genocide. The Russian Federation denies officially that it was an act of genocide, but rather claims that the famine caused suffering among many in the Soviet Union, regardless of nationality.

Are Russhitians and Roaches the same side of a turd?

Stalin was Georgian
If anything, it should be considered a Georgian crime, erDOG*an too

ALLAH

Well they both like to believe they live in democracy. Long live tsar Putin and sultan Erdogan

he was communist
hitler was german
erdogan is turk

Hitler was an autist
Stalin was a Godless Georgian
ErDOG*n is a Godless Gurcu

So?
Its their cuisine now too.

godless
Georgian

pick one

stalin was communist
hitler was german
erdogan is turk

not bad

yes but their cuisine is much trashier and greasy

dont know why
but slavs always manage to serve food as if it was prepared by children

"I'm a Georgian, my family is a Georgian family which migrated from Batumi to Rize."
t. Reshit Tashit Erdoshit

Communism is Godless

Hitler is unrelated to the discussion

Georgian criminals, like you Ikibey, subhuman laz yahudi

Lol

We should kill all Georgians then

>hoaxdomor

Finally, someone agrees

>as if it was prepared by children
what if I told you many children actually cook

T*Rk larping as sub""h*Man"" greek, kys

we also hate Georgians, kurdbro

Hey kaMAL, did you download new cuck pics or not

Thoughts?

never trust the Latins

based Mongols

>Killed Turks
>Killed Hungarians
>Killed Russians
Mongols are our greatest allies.

did you watch a Sup Forums football mach between romania and ZAR yesterday?

only GREEKS will get this

Went to the oldest barber in my neighborhood, hasnt moved since communist times and haircut is only 5lv whilst at a salon its averaging 15. Ever seen someone cutting your tophair with the machine? Me neither til today. Ofc we arent talking about buzzcuts.

Nice vlog xpozed
liked and subscribed

Oaxooxaoxaoxaoaooxaoxa

Im not xpozed OBSESSEDlad

you're right
that's because I AM XPOZED

What if he was Zhivkov's top secrete executor?

I've made one that only has English words, so that tatars can join in on the fun

Hint: it's a fictional character

Oh dude no fking idea

gtfo tatar scum

Fuck off subhuman melez

Hint: It's from a famous English TV series

Slavs looool))))))))))

butthurt towards me/10

on the bright side, using my popularity as a shuttle might get you out of your miserable NEET life some day

this battle was lost not because of Mongols' superiority but because of Kaykhusraw II's mental retardation

He sent 3000 men strong Turkmen scouts to check Mongols, Mongols ambush and kill them, the Sultan freaks out and he thinks that he lost the battle and escapes to Central Anatolia. Commanders are like "uhh, i gotta go" and Turkish army escapes. Then Turkish warlords in Central Anatolia start guerilla war against Mongols they raid their caravans murder mongols and seljuks who became vassals of mongols they practically killed everyone and won their independence by being more nigger than mongols themselves. That's how Karaman Emirate was founded. The people of Karaman Emirate later were deported to Balkans.

fuck off mentally ill Turk
go whitepost some more

i'm not mentally ill i'm your mother's perfectly healthy bull

yes you are
Turkey breeds a weird kind of mental illness that gives us obsessive posters like you and iki
fuck off already

Hint: It's from Game of Thrones

i'm not only one guy you retarded cracker

>wh*te slave puny brown man talks back to a BIG BYZANTINE MELANOID BLESSED BY THE SUN
Learn your place, trash

THIS

prove to me that you're not wh*Te you bitch ass cracker

>At this point, a reinforcement of 1,500[23] Serbian knights under the command of Stefan Lazarević proved critical.[7] Sigismund's force was overwhelmed. Convinced to flee, Sigismund and the Master managed to escape by fisherman's boat to the Venetian ships in the Danube.[23] Hermann, a soldier in Sigismund's army, led the force that allowed the escape and was later rewarded by being named a count.[citation needed] Bayezid and his vassal Stefan Lazarevic recognized Nicholas II Garai, Lazarevic's brother-in-law, fighting on Sigismund's side. A deal was made, and Sigismund's army surrendered, completing their defeat in detail

tfw, Serbs join the battle, everybody flees.

Can't compete.

fixed

here's my hand

cracker wh*Te subhuman

>laz hand
>wh*te
dumbzilians will always be dumb
fitting for EX SLAVES

We are going to be to have a great quarterback Russell Wilson at NBA game with a different ideology most important thing is that the furnaces in my country bankrupt 3 times but the Jesus Christ of latter-day to get the fullest experience in a small amount of severed heads

Imagine if xpozed and his false flagging faggots leave, balk might become good again

That would imply that at one point, /balk/ was good

before xpozed started promoting his dead site

nois
>applauding fratricide

Helo I'm xpozed, pls join my discord KGB1945BG (totes legit bruh) and plss visit my website www.nullsafety.xyz (totes safe bruh) i stil ips nd sell them to rsia

stay salty, lads

strawpoll.me/13843283

strawpoll.me/13843283

Everyone vote this bc I need to know

Хoтeл нaпpaвeн oт coл e твa пycтo дacкaлo зa кyкypyзa aмa нe cъм cпиpaл дa ce цeпим кaтo мoя oтбop нa пилoнитe пpeз пocлeднитe мeceци нa бpeмeннocттa и paждaнeтo нa BИC.

I want to live in the Balkans, eat burek and pleskavica, drink wine, listen to turbofolk and enjoy sunny weather on a beach.

You're so lucky, guys

Who the fuck is xpozed

famous Tatar hacker,rumor has it that NSA hired him

Someone we love and adore

t. xpouzzzzdd

It's okay because mongols are our honorary brothers. They rid us of c*tolic cumans and hungarians. Praise Tengri.

we asians are the real asskickers

theguardian.com/world/gallery/2010/aug/02/mongolia-far-right

>тcки caлo
>дeтcки caлoн
are you kidding me nigga

"pcки" бe тъпaк

it's "пeдepacтcки caлoн", don't worry about it

I'm blind you nigger. The greeks took my eyes. You have to be more respecting towards the blind.

"нeгъpcки caлoн" ?

cCc ev svnt grecCco-dacCco-roman cCc

>4 posters vs 3 of xpozed's proxies

Te omor tatare

тypcки caлoн?

fidesz was the farright party wasnt it?

i haven't even voted to the butthurt faggot's pool, you enormous nigger

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Daca te prind in Craiova iti rup picioarele.

Yes, you haven't (with your real IP). Stop omitting facts like a woman and presenting them as the truth you double nigger.