Yeah… to me it was kinda scary too. And kinda psychedelic. Because when my daughter was born, my 8 year old was born...

>Yeah… to me it was kinda scary too. And kinda psychedelic. Because when my daughter was born, my 8 year old was born, there was a moment when I was thinking “How many babies are being born simultaneously right now all over the world” and if you could look at it on a screen, it would be a SWARM of humanity, just heads popping out of pussies just RAHHHHHHWAHWAH just if you could see every baby coming out right now, and then, and then I thought at the same time I thought about this baby becoming an old lady and dying, and I thought like how many old people are dying simultaneously right now. I picture it like this wave…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Joe, have you watched Hidden Figures?

POST THE PASTA BABY IT'S A JOE ROGAN THREAD

ROGAN W/ ALEX JONES TONIGHT

HAPPENING HAPPENING

>ROGAN W/ ALEX JONES TONIGHT

130est

haha

>my wife is really funny
yeah. sure.

i did not know how based and autistic henry rollins is
that was a great episode

dude ironically liking awful comedians and their shit podcasts notable only for the occasional interesting guest amongst a sea of shit lmao

EDGY BRAH is gonna be there too

I seriously thinking of not going to work today

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

/ck/ would be proud

>((((((((ezekiel bread)))))))

It's 2:30 EST now why isn't it live?

>sour kraut

See I was thinking the other day about goldfish and their memories. Did you know that goldfish can only remember something for three seconds? Can you pull up a picture of a goldfish? Basically, they see something with their eyes and they look away and three seconds later they forget it. I think that's exactly how us humans are, we see history and forget it three seconds later. Anyway, buy alphabrain, this is great stuff and I wouldn't say that unless I really stood by the product.

>6 eggs
>kraut
>eggs

his digestive tract is gonna be a warzone

What is edgy brahs real name?
Everyone mentions him but I can't find episodes with him.

Eddie Bravo

Are episodes with just him and Joe worth watching?

>Watching
I meant listening

>Can you pull up a picture of a goldfish?
kek

>Goldfish, those things will shred you apart

i don't actually watch the podcast, i just watch the highlights that other youtubes rip from it. and they're great. tbqh it feels like hanging out with my dudefriends that i used to have before i became depressed and lost them all throughout most of my 20s.

seriously hope you lads have been drinking coconut water

eddie is kind of a moron except when he talks about BJJ. so he's good to have on a Fight Companion session, but i wouldn't make him the only guy there. better when it's him with other people because they help put him in check.

>3:29 pm

*blocks your path*

does henry rollins have an insect brain?