Hello Gentlemen

Hello Gentlemen,

In terms of the recent Brexit election, it looks like UK is finally recovering what it used to own.

My goal, being an Anglo Canadian, is simple. We #bringbacktheflag. Canada, being a former British Colony, only to have gained independence because of WW2, afterwards making this leaf flag.

I say we take back what is rightfully Britain's. I am tired of this anti-nationalism Canada has. It has more British history than anything.

Britain will never recover from the humiliation they suffered at the hands of the IRA.

do it faggot

So, what are some thing's that you propose?

fucking hell

So much yes!!
Ready aye ready!!

How many signatures do we need till the gubment takes it serious?

Your country is Irrelevant. You have to suck the dick of the EU to even survive.

Maybe if the leader of our "movement" gets a debilitating disease.

>More history
>More inventions
>More GDP per capita
>One of the fastest growing economies in the world
>Holiday celebrated worldwide
>Irrelevant

>debilitating

I want the Union Jack back. The Maple Leaf is so gay

what? If that old fucker who's been complaining about the bloody anthem finally get's a yes vote cause he got ms or what ever, maybe that's what it'll take? get the sympathy vote

aren't they looking to sign a free trade deal after Brexit?
Old flag definitely better though

anyway, I'll help the war effort by posting patriotic shit or whatever.

apparently, hopefully free trade between us will take off again, I do so hope we can help the mother country.

Oh yeah, man.

"Hello Trudeau, I just wanted to make Canada great again. I like to hear all of the great stories yours and my parents had building this great country. Also my dog is dying"

P.S. This flag is also acceptable.

Fuck, even that flag is better damn it.

>Ireland number one producer of potassium in whole of world!

Your corpse flag is going to the same landfill as the Southern cross, bigot scum.

>Brexit election
This is why a meritocracy is the only solution, OP should not be allowed to speak publicly until he has at least some basic level of education and intelligence.
Fucking moron.

your ilk will not survive the coming barbarism.

Like that flag

though he had the charisma of a wet cat I miss the fucker.

If we could pull a Cercie on these fuckers, Canada might have a chance

I wish to spread the word.

So, what do you want for Canada other than the flag? What possible policies should/could be implemented? If at all possible how does one reverse the social decay of their country?

It kills me knowing this flag will never make a comeback. We will always have
>A
>FUCKING
LEAF

Deep question. VERY deep. I just wanted the flag back desu. I wish there was more white people, and less immigrants.

A lot of imigrants I talk to say stuff like "Oh, I think I'm gonnah ave to date a canadian girl (White girl) because it's not easy to find a girl of my race, religion.."

"...Oh hey man, You should date an asian girl, also middle eastern girls are very pretty."

This has happened to me multiple times.

CULTURAL MARXISM I TELL YOU!

CULTURAL MARXISM.

I want the flag back too friend, but more importantly I want my country back.

Not like anyone gives a shit, but I know I would in a heartbeat risk my life for queen and country. So did my family, I have no fucking family now cause they all got killed in fucking europe for nothing, two times they enlisted, brothers uncles, fathers sons, they served, and they fucking died, my great grandfather, bear of a man did his part and got an signed letter and award from the king. now hes dead. they're all dead, and I get to go down my hallway, and see the black and white photos and the framed letters and the terrified faces of young men in some trench some where and theres a circle around the head of some of them and they're my blood, and they fought and died so I could be fucking told in university I "perpetuate colonialism" by some fucking abbo prof. or for fucking weed man to debase and humilate my country abroad, or for some other person half the world away to go "a fucking leaf."