EU to become a single powerful entity

>express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit

Nice going, you yellow toothed pansies.

>The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an “ultimatum”.

>Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.

>Controversially member states would also lose what few controls they have left over their own borders, including the procedure for admitting and relocating refugees.

>The plot has sparked fury and panic in Poland - a traditional ally of Britain in the fight against federalism - after being leaked to Polish news channel TVP Info.

jesus fucking christ someone put merkel in the ground

Heil myself,
Heil to me,
I'm the commie that'll destroy our history!
Heil myself,
Raise your hand.
There's no more sinister Prime Minister in the land!
Everything I do, I do for me!
If you're looking for a war here's World War Three!

Getting scared yanks? You should be. We'll soon be retaking our throne from you effeminate poofs. Make sure and clean your shite off it.

>how do we stop any more nations from leaving
>WE'LL FORCEFULLY DISSOLVE THEIR NATIONS THEN IF THEY TRY TO LEAVE IT'LL BE TREASON AND WE CAN PURGE THEIR POPULATION

>"I would like to drop my identity for free"

said no one ever

>effeminate poofs
>ireland
AIN'T THAT THE POT CALLIN THE KETTLE A NIGGER!

Is this a young Merkel?

>We'll soon be retaking our throne from you effeminate poofs. Make sure and clean your shite off it.

LOL this made me laugh way too much. Thank you my potato nigger. Always the most entertaining ones.

UK got out just in the nick of time, hats off, grandfather

bullet dodged

Sounds like the UK dodged a major fucking bullet.

t. nigger of europe

well that's fucked up but we knew it was going to happen, brits just accelerated the timeline.

hopefully the eu falls before this happens.

Ein Reich. Ein Folk. Ein Hahnrei.

You're literally a nigger though. You're a nation of mongrels indoctrinated at birth. You're no better than animals.

So many Aussies at this time of day....

EU civil war soon.
handwring.jpeg

Germany wants to morph Europe into one super state communist shithole and you blame Britain. Are you so fucking stupid you think they weren't planning this before they left. All this proved is Britain just saved its ass

I still have a hard time understanding why doing this wouldn't cause the union to dissolve completely

So this is the part of the story where a long-time villain realizes the error of his ways, and the remaining ones decide it's time to unveil their ULTIMATE FORM, correct? A desperate last stand?

>no one ever saw this coming.
Oh wait.

I guess Agenda21 was not happening fast enough. Fucking sand niggers and slavs consuming all the oxygen with their little regional tiffs.

Luckily mama Merkel can step in and get the bilderberg plans back on track. Oy vey!

Most EU countries haven't had elections yet, most of them still have europhiles in power.

There will be revolts if they devolve more power to the EU right now tho. It would be incredibly stupid on their part.

How many aircraft carriers will that be combined? Like two?

OH NU NU YU HURT MUH FEELINGS!

They are merely accelerating their timetable of what was already planned, before it all unravels. It's a grab for the territory of weak states that may acquiesce

Holy Britannian Empire when

2pm here

Coming from a potato nigger I'm surprised you have WiFi.. did you fuck together some spuds & wires to generate electricity??

This

I can see some shadowy figure just telling the UK "so you think you've avoided the inevitable by leaving us? Hah. Your departure has merely expedited the inevitable, and you shall watch. Ever. Single. Captive. Moment..."

Good, that was my intention.

Wait for it......FRANCE will provide the majority of their army.......FUCKING FRANCE

HAHHAHAHAHA

We are a more developed nation than. kek, you're a disgrace.

KEK

also now that britbongs left we got a higher gdp than all of EU now?

fitting that the Reich will now have to mount an invasion against Britain

Incredible Malta Siege III when?

:>

They'll still fall to the muslims in the end

>Its a Germany tries to take over Europe episode

Little surprised about this when it looked like France was becoming more of a left wing police state

The EU was created after WWII to stop countries from having too much nationalism and fighting.

So they bring in millions of Muslims.

Why did they think this was a good idea???

this is the NWO unfolding like all the tinfoil hats have been predicting for years. A one world government is the endgame. First Europe then Asia and finally the North American Union all under control of the UN

Nah, you guys keep giving welfare out and importing Muslims. I'm sure you'll be great soon.

China has more of a future than Europe.

>GDP means something
Yeah, you've got a bigger GDP than Russia and yet they have you shaking in your boots. Then again, you yanks seen first hand what they were like on the battlefield in ww2. Theyd make you their little sissy boys.

>Sup Forumsacks have been saying that the jews were planning to make european jew world order super state forever
>oy vey goys that would never happen only stupid americans who watch alex jones would think that
>o-oy vey goys it's no big deal come on give up your countries
But seriously what is Russia going to do in response?

It's quite fun to watch unfold, isn't it?

>tfw ww3 in your life time
Brace yourself lads

I swear Germany will not rest until the world is completely destroyed. I gotta hand it to them though, they are always in for the long con.

Volkswagena are shit cars btw

Why did they let Brexit happen then? Did we really throw a wrench in their plans?

ACTUALLY looks like it lol.

This is insane, UK made the absolute right choice

>tfw Icke was literally right

I fucking knew it

And Brits. What is sleep?

Who are they going to send fucker? Cucky cops?

>knock knock
>whos there?
>The police, i'm going to leave my gf/wife on your porch
>ok.
>please open up, i'll suk ya balls mane
>nah senpai.
>ok. i'll leave my gf here, let her text me when you're ready to be tried for treason ok?

This.

Thank Kek I'm a mountain jew. Supposing this is a possible scenario, what would EU do to Switzerland? I'm curious.

>Not coaxing the subhumans in and pitting them on the front lines

>ireland

Fund antiEU groups and take proxies

Fucking kek.

holy shit, I thought someone was making this up

this is real

this is some dystopian shit, what the fuck

Accept Jesus Christ as your God and Savior before it's too late.

>60% including spics

[GLOBALISM INTENSIFIES]

I was talking to a another German in another thread and he flat out admitted to me that the Soul of the German seeks to conquer Europe.

Not sure if he was a shill or just German troll but it scared the shit out of me.

You can rest assured that this State will be German controlled.

Yeah, wondering why they didn't fix the vote or lie about the results?

5 - 10 years timeline to the 'united states of Europe'

But it might be a bit smaller than 27 nations.
Watch out for Italy over the next 12 months.
Its in dire straits.

What if Poland declares it wants to leave the EU but the EU won't let it and asks UK and Russia for help?

I want to see the fires of nationalism burn Europe to ash.

see you in the trenches slut

>They'll still fall to the muslims in the end

WORSE, they're going to hand over the Communist police state.

Totalitarian Caliphate

I call Omaha beach for D-Day 2.

Honestly can one of you Germans quit being pussies and put her down already

PLEASE

>more developed
HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS FAGGOT

Looks like Britain was the last thorn in their side

yes, it's a bump in the road but the lizards are no dummies. they'll just accelerate their plans and england will be what taiwan is to china

Why is Germany always trying to destroy Europe?

watch for the co-opting and radicalisation of the alt-right. their ranks are almost certainly already infiltrated.

>islamic gommunism
have the memes gone out of control?

DEUTCHLAND UBER ALLES!! EIN REICH! EIN VOLK! EIN FUHRER!

Another sauce? Only express/Daily Mail have picked it up.

France? Army? lol

You won't be seeing me. You'll go about your daily life. Then suddenly out of nowhere *BOOM*

>monkeys swinging from trees

>Why did they let Brexit happen then? Did we really throw a wrench in their plans?

They got cocky and didn't count on the old timers.

>Why are jews always trying to destroy Europe?
Well goy what if I told you they've been at it for over 500 years?

How fucked are Americans?

I swear to God I will fucking go out shooting if these Globalist Kike Niggers try to enrich me and I'm Indian.

I was wondering why the powers that be let Britain leave.
Now I know.

There is no way people will accept this though. They have to be delutional. That, or this is them trying to bring an end to the EU.

>You're a nation of mongrels

I know. We tried to keep the filth out but failed.

Like 98% here have never shot at a person, most of them wouldn't even shoot if you had a fucking katana pointed at their neck.

Holy fug

I've heard there is some relation with Merkel and Hitler

>cant even get north ireland back

KEK

Sup my main man us and a
, you want some oil money right? Well give you some if you hit euro hard once they try some shit imma right

UK is where all the $ is (City of London), they stay an island while ww3 civil-war kicks off across europe continent as a result of the millions of fighting aged men enter unchecked across their borders

It'll be USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK supporting whatever the hell happens in Germany Sweden etc

>I'm Indian.
You've gotta go back Pajeet.
>tfw we couldn't keep out the irish and kikes
>tfw they destroyed the country with mediocrity and jewishness

All i can say is that Poland needs to get the fuck out while they can.

Is there a less dubious source available?

>Hooters Girl Steamy Barstool Ride
>Girl Stretching On Beach-- What She Does Next Will Surprise You!

It's not so much as a wrench but an excuse to accelerate.
>Brexit happened because the working class goys don't understand how "good" the EU is for them
>clearly the only logical response to Brexit is to dissolve all member nations into a Supernation and never let anyone secede
>they'll buy this, right?

This is fake, right?

It sounds too fucked up to be real. Also the phrase "3rd times the charm" comes to mind with Germany.

What's up marinebro? Did you ever get some more dip?

yeah yeah we'll see Irish can't fight for shit this is well known