/JRE 911/ Episode General

4:30/EST 1:30/PST

This special podcast features conspiracy theorists Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo

Other urls found in this thread:

waterfilterlabs.com/ProPur-Water-gravity-water-filter-heavy-metals-lab-results.html
propurusa.com/Lab-Reports_ep_48-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I3uwKvnKTik
youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Are we about to experience podkino?

What time would that be in Central Standard Time? I'll order Domino's.

get ready to see alex blow rogan the fuck out

>THEY'RE PUTTING FLUORIDE IN THE DMT AND TURNING ALL THE HIPPIES GAY

Starts at 22:30 here

I'll just watch it tomorrow famalam

i don't think it's a debate

I can't stand Rogan, like I don't have the vocabulary to express how much I dislike him without resorting to obscenities.

But I do love little Alex, so I'll listen to it for the memes and lulz.

What time is it in Europe time and where do I watch it?

>appearing on episode 911
It's like poetry it rhymes

Jaime pull up that clip of celery man. Is that the one? No. The other video. It's fucking crazy...and kick up the 4d3d3d E. Youtube will probably kick us off for showing the whole thing. Wait what's that? Tayne? Jaime click on the one that says Tayne. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA now Tayne I can get into.

reminder that Alex Jones is a controlled shill that comes up with batshit conspiracies to discredit people who question the 'official story'

He did his own version of War of the Worlds during the Y2K hysteria and claimed Russian nukes were going off.

>epic meeting of the minds

NWO shill detected

You guys ought to come up with new strategies.
You did the exact same thing with David Ike. Just because he believes Lizzard men control the secret government, doesn't mean his other theories are shit.

Same with Alex.
Both have some eccentric beliefs, but overall they are pretty much just red pilled people with a platform, but you shill fucks do your absolute best to direct attention away from the truth.

he also is doing it just to trick people into buying shitty water filters and canned food for nuclear bunkers

he'll make it one

Keep laughing cuck, we'll see who's laughing when Obango releases the chemical holocaust.

Don't come knocking on my underground bunker encrypted lock sealed door, begging for a can of beans, when it happens.

What is it about while males with perfectly round heads that makes them so smart?

>mfw I have to go to work when the podcast starts

>I can't stand Rogan, like I don't have the vocabulary to express how much I dislike him without resorting to obscenities

Get a grip man. He's an idiot but at least he's kind and wants better things. It's like being angry at Homer Simpson. Just chill out.

It must be in their jeans.

>tfw skipping gym to watch it

>He believes in things only a retard would believe.

>"hey that doesn't mean he's a retard, that only means he's indistinguishable from a retard, not the same at all! "

>Dude, ever try DMT?
>IT'S A GOVERNMENT MIND CONTROL SUBSTANCE TURNING YOU GAY
>Wow, that's crazy... you ever that video of a guy who hit a moose with his car? Holy shit, Jamie pull that up

>Alex Jones will never be your dad

This is going to be YUGE

I don't doubt his motives, it's his ego that really bothers me.

He's so dumb that he can't see how fucking ridiculous he is, but he still believes he's the best fucking guy.

At least Alex knows he's a midget with a flacid cock and doesn't pretend to be any more than that.

>Alex will never rock you to sleep while telling you about the time he infiltrated the secret Bohemian Grove annual meeting

;____;

>you will never be Jaime and working for Joe Rogan pulling up youtube videos

I seriously envy this man's life

>alex starts rambling
>joe asks him to elaborate
>alex changes the subject and starts yelling louder
yeah, this won't be anything *intellectual*

>those fucking veins

He looks like he's going to drop dead any second from heart failure, he has a big ol' Jew nose and has a woman's name.

How shit is your life that you envy him?

>How shit is your life that you envy him?

Pretty shit

He gets paid to look up youtube videos

>He gets paid to look up youtube videos
No, he gets paid for what their retard audience thinks is a "personality", or just because he's friends with Rogan who doesn't know how to operate a magic internet box.

You must be new to these threads or just a retard

i know this feel

take solace in the fact he seems like a shitty dad to his actual children

Lol how does rogan have an ego? He always makes it a point to mention that he's a dummy that regurgitates information.

He took his son to see Star Wars Rogue One even though he doesn't like Star Wars. The weirdo ended up loving the movie. Apparently it's anti-globalism. He's retarded for sure.

what are you talking about he loves star wars

Oh God, I can't wait. I hope I wont overdose on Alpha Brain as I'll be indulging in it frequently while listening. Perhaps a little New Mood as well to go with it. And some Super Male Vitality to off set the side effects of New Mood.

MODS STICKY

>the clash of the Caveman coffee and water filters

I hope Joe shills the coffee and then Alex tells people not to forget to buy premium water filters so they won't worry about government parasites contaminating it and for added benefits just add a drop of male vitality.

>and water filters

I want someone to test them because I'm 100% sure those don't do anything. It's pure placebo.

waterfilterlabs.com/ProPur-Water-gravity-water-filter-heavy-metals-lab-results.html

Don't forget your Total Primate Care pills and your 100 dollar wooden indian clubs you silly freak bitch

Independent testing. Not someone tied to "Natural News".

Also isn't it the flouride that causes problems?

A shaved chimp versus a humble water filter salesman

I am so ducking excited.

yea but fluoride is nearly impossible to remove via filtration. look at the results though he doesn't even give it a good review.

propurusa.com/Lab-Reports_ep_48-1.html

there is this "independent" study

so who sells better supplements?

what if they made chemtrails out of stemcells to fix global warming?

t minus 46 mins

This almost looks like a before and after

3:30

They are completely useless,

The only way to filter heavy metals, viruses and (unwanted) minerals is distillation. If filtering shit was so easy aquifer pollution wouldn't be a problem.

t minus 20 mins, who /hype/

Will Alex Jones finally reveal he is Bill Hicks?

Me: yea lol, its like how u press Q after a rocketjump & hold left click keeping the crosshair
on the,m so you rail the living shit out of them as soon as it switches, while airborne

ROgan: pause it, Jamie pasue it please., [whispering to redban behind hand] this guys a
genious. Dude, please, please just tone it down for a second so I can keep up with you,

TOWER 7

HYPE

>#911

bravo joe

Imagine if Bryan Callen were on this episode.... He would ruin all the fun

Who /edgy/?

CNN?
youtube.com/watch?v=I3uwKvnKTik

Where can I watch the livestream?

google.com

here

MODS STICKY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well his twitter post links two streams, but neither of them has anything that I can see yet

transparent edgy

this is gonna be cringey i bet

alex jones will try and get joe to say something incendiary about globalism and joe who tries to play the neutral observing liberal will change the subject a lot. joe will want to talk to alex about only his "far out" ideas, because it is clear joe sees him as a circus clown and not a political commentator and alex will be only concerned with talking about trump and hillary and soros and globalism because he sees himself as some kind of revolutionary

It should come up on the youtube channel like it always does

>alex jones will try and get joe to say something incendiary about globalism and joe who tries to play the neutral observing liberal will change the subject a lot. joe will want to talk to alex about only his "far out" ideas, because it is clear joe sees him as a circus clown and not a political commentator and alex will be only concerned with talking about trump and hillary and soros and globalism because he sees himself as some kind of revolutionary

i agree but it wont be cringey

Shouldn't there be a countdown? I'm on is channel and there ain't no stream to click.

The stream will always be on JRE YT

cheers jamie

Egdy-brah will be there to be on Alex Jones side.

My weight loss accelerated.

Joe is liberal on some subjects, conservative on others. Calling him a full blown liberal is a bit of a stretch. If anything he's the moderating voice when he has his comic liberal friends on.

so that's what it looks like when I suck in my guts

What's his secret?

t minus 2 minutes brehs

time to get comfy

I'm ready

Sucking in his gut

youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live

STREAM LINK

LINK A STREAM I DONT SEE IT ON HIS CHANNEL

>ctr so desperate to find unattractive ubermensch that they post a /fa/ meetup from 2013

does it automatically start or do i need to f5

Just f5 either way

excuse me? read the filename moron

how many of their neck have been shopped?

thanks user, still isn't going but at least I'm in the right place

t. Cyborg

f5

LIVE

dude CNN lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

horey sghet
im so high lemon haze

here weeeee go

Holy shit Alex is breathing into the mic so fucking hard