AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...

AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LEARNED THE VOICES DIED WITH ME

AFC MESS

AFC WEST
>*WHEEZE*

THOUGHT THEY WERE THE BEST

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man lol

>the best division in football

lmao in your dreams afc WORST cucks

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

OH NO NO NO

The AFC West is the lamest division in football. Rivalries are shit, teams really don't do shit in the playoffs, etc.

So who's teh best? AFC East?

>the last time a team other than the Pats even won the AFCC was 1994
>the last time a team other than the Pats won an owl was 1974

"No."

All that shitposting by AFCwest fags

Where is your god now losers?

Ontario I think

>BUNCOS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What are you guys drinking?
>Lagunitas Little sumptin

modelo

Why is everybody laughing? The AFCW is still the best division.

>2 (two) teams that are 2-4
>best division

>tfw you let your rivals down

Unironically winningiest division this season.
Jets could beat the Buncos.

mfw the AFC east is more competitive and elite this year than the *wait for it* BEST DIVISON IN FOOTBALL

>AFC Pest shitting the bed as usual

>Jets annihilated by the fucking raidniggers

Holy Christ user. How much football do you actually watch? You need to learn the difference between a bad game and teams that are genuinely bad.

From now on, Im coin flipping my picks for the week. Doesnt even matter what the Vegas odds are. What the hobo on 21st avenue said. Jesus could tell me its impossible for the giants to not lose the rest of their games.

Im coming flipping them each and telling Sup Forums what they are based on this.

See you guys Wednesday. Screenshot this if you want. Youll know its me by the video game waifu I post with the results.

> AFC East is the only division where every team is at .500 or better

Really activated the almonds

>Lions fans actually think they're more relevant of a team than the Vikings