Hobbit trilogy is trash

>Hobbit trilogy is trash
>Come across a 4 hour fan edit, expect it to feel clunky and disjointed
>tfw it is actually vastly superior to the original movies, it focuses on Bilbo and removes almost all the retarded scenes whilst being almost seamless

This cut is easily an 8/10 for me, Jackson is a fraud

Other urls found in this thread:

maple-films.com/downloads.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1gGW2seTavW
youtube.com/watch?v=SQkygZdZ_Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=xbVo3c47Wdc&index=3&list=PLXYODMGum96EGgqaCv2Q-0LNiw7EDc1be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Jackson had the time to prepare thats the movie he would've made you should watch the making of if you are interested in what went so fucking wrong behind the scenes.

An example he had like 5 years to prepare for lord of the rings, for the hobbit due to the parent company he had about 2 weeks

Of course, Jackson is a filthy HACK. Just look at this shit

Where can I watch this

Post link.

maple-films.com/downloads.html

Every time this is posted I cringe and get so angry. Why do I keep watching it??

Ditto.

Is Tauriel in it? I hated her subplot, but I feel like cutting her completely would be kind of stupid. Unless Legolas is completely cut too.

thanks, dling now

See Yes but she has no dialogue, Legolas is still in it but sparingly

damn it's a fast download too

>Yes but she has no dialogue

that's pretty dumb then desu. That sounds spiteful and like any episode 1 edit that looks to remove jar jar. Can't trust this edit then. It was made out of scorn not love.

just watch the animated version it at least captures the feel of the book

Don't watch it then
The guy is just tried to follow the narrative of the book and exclude all the stupid subplots.

What's the best Fan Edit of "The Lord of the Rings" Films?????

and

Where is the link????

pretty fucking cool, desu.

it is called "extended edition"

extended edition has some stupid shit

Tauriel is based more on the books though. Her being a lower class elf SHOULD be highlighted by the elves snooty ways. Legolas isnt even in the book.

What are you talking about? Tauriel is not in the books either.

*book

What are you talking about? This is awesome.

what the fuck are the spinaroos even supposed to be? how do they look like in stasis? how the fuck can they tear all those arrows to splinters? who is even throwing them?

>Tauriel, in the Hobbit BOOK
End your life, senpai

They launch it again and it shows some sort of ballista device

what videogame

Kek, yes she is, she isn't named Tauriel, she is captain of the guard.

Take a look at pic related, which black haired elf can you see in these images who doesn't appear in literally any of the books except for a tiny chapter in the appendices? Barely mentioned in the entire narrative, yet occupies huge areas of the plot.

i.e. Tauriel.

Not that user, but why would you argue canon when you obviously haven't read the books?

I read the books and still I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Are you autist?

I clearly said "based on" you moviefags....I swear, your brains are too busy sperging to let common sense slip in there.

The Dwarves are found by Silvan elves, which is what Tauriel is. It's what elves live in Mirkwood. She represents it, especially with how Thranduil looks down upon here. Legolas often appears as a Silvan, but he is NOT one of them. He is not a mirkwood elf and it's much MUCH stupider to include Legolas in the hobbit than a new character which is based on the book.

just say you like Evangeline Lilly. Everybody will understand.

>what the fuck are the spinaroos even supposed to be?
protection against projectiles

>how do they look like in stasis?
most likly something like weights connected with wires on a spear
or a an umbrella without the cloth.

>how the fuck can they tear all those arrows to splinters?
its just thin wood and not all of them splinter, some just lose direction.

>who is even throwing them?
most likly a catapult

and who the fuck cares. this is better than most of the stuff thats in the movie.
Dont know why they cut this scene desu.
Adds a good part to the dwarves vs elves war and timing of the orc appearance isnt as shit as in the movie.

If you read the books and you didn't catch the part with the captain of the guard, while the dwarves are captive, what the fuck are you even reading for?

I fervently hate her, but you are being genuinely dishonest if you think The Hobbit is not like LOTR in this regard.

Yes.

Bookfag here.
I don't remember a dwarf/elf/elf love triangle.

About to start watching this

Thranduil is Legolas' father you soft bastard.

So you know how to read, but your comprehension fails you? That's too bad you can't conceive a version of the film that includes Tauriel to represent mirkwood elves, but not that subplot. Good thing you read books and not write them.

What's the name of the best Hobbit fan edit to date

>It's not stupid to include a character which serves only for a stupid love subplot because she is a retarded elf, of which Silvan never ONCE get's mentioned in the Hobbit book.

You're retarded, m8

No shit....? What does this point have to do with anything I said?

Fuck off fucking shills nobody cares about your shitty fan edits

I got sudden urge to download Battle for Middle Earth

>shills when the product is free
nah
What's interesting however is why the edit wasn't taken down by the studio.

I'm not even gonna lie those spinaroos are genius.

If only it was practical IRL to set up ballista's to shoot those spinaroos when expecting to come under attack from arrow fire.

Instead it just makes more sense to bring shields.

>Silvan is never mentioned in the Hobbit, so it doesn't matter
>Legolas isn't in the Hobbit and his presence is welcomed with open arms

yea... Im the retard.

Your art of war appears fairly clean. And thus unread.

Read it again.

This.

Fucking Jackson did a godlike effort considering the circumstances he truly is our fallen hero

Can you please quote me where I welcomed Legolas with open arms, oh you can't? Now shut the fuck up, you retard

>his presence is welcomed with open arms

Nigga what? People complain about Legolas' retarded antics constantly.

Smaug is better in that. He sounds like a lazy, grumpy cunt. Cumberbatch overacted and just didn't sound really angry. He exaggerated his words way too much.

It was inferred by your comment only denouncing Tauriel and not not denouncing Legolas. You had a problem with the smaller detail and no issue with a bigger one. Why protest the minor if you also have issue with the major? It makes no sense. You can keep calling me a retard and telling me to shut up though, I bet it makes you feel better about yourself.

I wish they could remove the gold statue

Did I hurt your feelings? I denounce all the movies because they're fucking bad and shouldn't have been made. Do you feel better now?

Smaug attacking Laketown is on par with LOTR, I'd say.

Also the fact that they wanted 3 movies so he had to give them 3 movies. I think Jackson could have done 1 really good Hobbit movie, 3 is when you get all of the extra shit.

ewww the plate throwing is still in
it's so cringey

T. Faggot

do the live commentary my man

Peter Jackson didn't kill LOTR, his wife did

Why does Thranduil have blonde hair? Blonde hair among Elves is supposed to be a trait restricted to the Vanyar and Thranduil has no such ancestry. He should have the silver hair that is common among the various royal Sindar.

Find the Purist's Edition, I think I got them on TPB years ago

kys

I have also watched it and liked it a lot, fellow chill. Seriously tho, was enjoyable

No, now I just feel bad for you Christopher,.

I don't see how any edit could be watchable. There's no worthwhile footage.

They're not practical at all. It's just making even more sharp pieces of wood hailing down on you.

vocaroo.com/i/s1gGW2seTavW

Warning, it gets a little grim...

youtube.com/watch?v=SQkygZdZ_Vk

poor fucking PJ, guy got shafted so hard due to modern hollywood garbage
compare the look on all their faces compared to the LOTR
youtube.com/watch?v=xbVo3c47Wdc&index=3&list=PLXYODMGum96EGgqaCv2Q-0LNiw7EDc1be

This makes it worse, not better. He knew the movies would be shit but he rushed them out anyway.

How so?

There actually was but it's easily forgotten because of the growing amount of shit writing, cgi bullshit and shekeling
>crackhead Radagast and his fucking rabbits
>goblin king is an endboss
>Mr Baggins' wild barrel ride for all sizes
>forced Tauriel/Legolas/Aragorn dwarf lovestory
>Scooby Doo tier chase through the Lonely Mountain ending in a golden pile of shit
>that Bard shit with the Schwerer Gustav
>fuck it, basically all of the third one
>pic related

2>1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jackson is always overly long. So two two hour movies is a reasonable by jackson standards. 3 movies was just too much for sure.

Aye.

Aside from the overuse of CGI the Hobbit movies were on a similar level to the Lord of the Rings trilogy, which isn't that great in truth.

I have the same Red Book edition