BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTT

BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTT

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that time Mundi stayed home from work and force ghosted himself to council so he could BRAP without holding back

he rises from his seat, if only for a second. the wookies, he ponders.

the smell

--BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

M'lady

*toot*

kek

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEPHHHHHHHHHT*
>he forgot to set his ghost on push-to-talk

Goddamn

Sheev looking T H I C C

We need to combine that with the sheev thick meme

>even the chairs are blue screen

Was anything real?

The despair on the faces of the actors is all too real.

The indignity suffered by all involved is painfully real.

Blacked.com is getting weird now

YOU JUST KNOW

Nice

Post mckellen crying on the hobbit set.

Putting the actor in a blue screen chair is really the best option if he's going to be a hologram sitting on a non hologram chair.

DAMN
Star wars looks like THAT?!?

Yes, Anakin, good...
Now about the droid attack on the wookies....

George was fucking crazy

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

>vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
Holy shit mate you legend. Did you just do that now?

high qaulity thread staff!

can we get a sticky?

what the fuck is wrong with you

This is actually a genius method as to show the jedi are one with the force you can just animate all life around them.

More like what the fuck is wrong with you
Either conform and BRRRAP or fucking leave
Television & BRRRAAAAAPTH not Television & Film, ok?

breddy gud

You can just tell that guy was pretending to listen while looking at some fine ass, and then brought up the droid attack on the Wookies. He must thank obi wan later.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

kek literally autism

i've never seen this before. wow

Based Mundi & Koon

I used to do this in my front yard when I was 9 years old. Didn't even realize I was acting.

courtesy of Sup Forums

/k/

Sup Forums

Send it to /trash/ where it belongs.

/x/

BOOM! whoops Sup Forums is dead :(

Jar Jar looks like that?

Sup Forums

/qa/

Sup Forums

/po/ because fuck those guys

/r9k/ nuke it to shit

/gif/

reroll for sudoku

And BANG! Sup Forums did :(

/Sup Forums/

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

/n/

/po/

JACKPOT Sup Forums I'd dead

/lit/

/bane/

r9k

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

/mlp/

Sup Forums

/qa/

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

EPIC FAIL! YOU FAGS CAN'T GET ANY DUBS

a bane thread in Sup Forums

Stays on this board.

/lgbt/

shieeet

Fug

Ha! Your bomb is ours now

DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU all to hell!

Ship this thing off to Sup Forums and be done with it

Sup Forums doesn't have dubs so they won't be able to get rid of it.

How the fuck has nobody got dubs

/asp/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the irony of this post

Good job fucking idiot.

>s-ship this off to Sup Forums, amirite guise?
BOOOOOOOM!

Literally kys.

F U C K M E F U C K M E F U C K M E

(me)
kek I caused this to happen.