You must choose now

You must choose now.

ginger milf

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Troi, because if you choose Crusher, you have to have a personal relationship with Wesley. Although, it may be frustrating to have Troi constantly reading your mind and emotions and what not.

Jadzia Dax best girl/ parasite.

Ezri > Jadzia you pleb

The brunette.

>implying it wouldn't be fucking GREAT to explain how he has to listen to you because you're fucking his mother

I merge them in the transporter and get Beverliana Trusher.

The Tuvix plot finally comes in handy!

The answer is always Picard

Right looks like an Italian version of my mom; gross.

>inb4 janeway kills Beverliana Trusher too

I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear Troi ask me if I wanted to share my feelings over a walkie-talkie

Ensign Ro

I don't have to choose, Mr. Barclay documented this entire scene in the holodeck.

As much as I fucking hate Wesley, I would have to with Beverley. Troi was hot but useless, and pretty fucking annoying most of the time.

>that episode where Troi loses her empathic abilities and completely shuts down
>everyone tells her how great she is, how she can learn to work past it, how they are all there for her and how she is still an important member of the crew
>she basically tells everyone to fuck off and acts like a irrational child throughout the entire fucking episode

Oh and the only time she was ever allowed to pilot the Enterprise, she crashed into a fucking planet and destroyed it and nearly killed everyone.

Troi

Fpbp

Troi because Crusher aged like milk.