Wait.... were my ancestors actually the bad guys this whole time? That doesn't seem right

Wait.... were my ancestors actually the bad guys this whole time? That doesn't seem right

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Swedish_War_(1810–1812)
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oolannin_sota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_conquest_of_French_Guiana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_language#Modern_French
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Kirkenes_and_Petsamo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bomarsund
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The "father of British Imperialism" was a man called (((Benjamin D'israeli))).

>Britain invaded Armenia, Georgia, Japan, Finland, Poland, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, etc...

sage t.b.h.

It's a map of who they've been to war with not who they invaded

So why does the image say "invaded". I bet it includes countries against which a war was "declared" during some kind of alliance but no actual fighting occurred between Britain and said country.

That explains how they beat Napoleonic France, Nazi Germany, and the German Empire.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Swedish_War_(1810–1812)
Explain this then

>no battles fought

>brittan
>invaded poland
OI CHAP SO YOU'RE IMPLAYING THAT WE WERE SOME FINE EXPLORERS
OH GOLLY GEE IN THE NAME OF QUEEN THAT'S GREAT NEWS INNIT

Im assuming you are the same guy. I just mean that the original map makes little sence if we are talking about declarations of war since I just gave such an example yet Sweden is not on the map.

I thought first that it included countries that was part of a historical empire that the British invaded at some point, which would explain Finland since it was part of the Russian Empire during the Crimean war but so was Belarus.

This makes me think it's just a random meme map though.

kek

They did invade Finland in 1854, although we technically we part of Russia, but we were an autonomous Grand Duchy with the Tsar as the Grand Duke, so we technically were semi-independed

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oolannin_sota

It's a map about countries in which one British soldier on duty once set a foot in
It can be part of real invasion, but also invitation to fight a shared enemy, peacekeeping mission, shared training....etc)

You'd have roughly the same map for America and France, and one almost as full for Spain too

I presume it's taken from this book, which uses the term invade very loosely.

They invaded Japan and GTBO by our strong samurai though.

>UK couldn't invade Chad thundercock

lmao

>All the Countries We've Ever Invaded: And the Few We Never Got Round To (2012) attempts to catalogue every country Britain has ever invaded or made an incursion into, whether they were part of the British Empire or suffered a briefer attack, were threatened, or forced to negotiate. Incursions by privateers, private explorers, etc, are also listed. The earliest mentioned invasion was in 197 AD, when Clodius Albinus took many British soldiers across the English Channel to attack Gaul, being defeated at Lyon. 90% of the world's countries have suffered British attack at some point in their history, with only 22 spared. France is the nearest rival to Britain's record.[

>were threatened, or forced to negotiate.

They're like little babies

Watch this

so it's a wewuz book.

Yes well done, you've recognised a bait map. You're not a newcunt anymore.

You're using that meme incorrectly.

>Incursions by privateers, private explorers, etc, are also listed

Lmao, how hard can one country try to look tough
Is it to compensate for the fact they never conquered Europe, unlike France, Germany, Itly and Spain?

>You're not a newcunt anymore.
>tfw
It only took 10 years.

>France is the nearest rival to Britain's record

Good to know we're not totally as perfidious as you.

and Virgin Walk Islands is still British territory because of its lack of confidence.

Britain never wanted to shit in its own backyard and piss of its white neighbours, that would be the subhuman thing to do.

Britain never invade Brazil.

>brits we wuzing this hard

wow, that's pretty pathetic

it's using nonstandard definitions to reinterpret history in a way that makes brits the kangz of every country in the world.

another newfag using the meme incorrectly.

They probably counted this one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_conquest_of_French_Guiana

Map also counts countries in which British troops were present as allies

Britain never wage a war against us.

dumb cunt.

It's more like we wuz dickheads and shit

stop using memes incorrectly you guys

Nah it's correct

>we wuz stronk warriors n shiet

nice reddit tier picture

It's your military history sumed up
I stumbled on this pic on /his/ once and saved it
It's surprizingly accurate

please stop post this image i hate france and this image despite being obvious bait trigger me evertime

British where Portuguese allies. Not occupants. We even steal a island from them.

No, I was right.

Reminder that France resurrected Poland twice (Duchy of Warsaw and Post-WW1) and started WW2 for it
We're your greatest allycesab nebraska

Here is a more accurate map

>cheese eating surrender monkeys
>conquering anything

how's the french language working out for you worldwide? it's fucking irrelevant lmao

>invade the world
>now getting invaded by the world
pottery

We conquered England
And its language
1066 never 5get

All part of the Anglo Master Plan

Because it was made by niggers trying to bash anglo superiority.

only by the shitty part of the world, thanks to brexit.

Better

>colonize a third of the world
>now geting colonized by the third world

>Britain Invaded Finland
>Britain invaded Argentina
>Britain Invaded North Korea

Yeah nah.

Are you jelly?

So you were too pathetic to make your language relevant on your own and have to live through us?

Diversity is our strength

Imagine being this mad

Quite rich coming from the country that had its own language irrelevant as fucking at the height of its empire and that needed America and hollywood to finally see said language become important

>During the 17th century, French replaced Latin as the most important language of diplomacy and international relations (lingua franca) in the 17th century. It retained this role until approximately the middle of the 20th century, when it was replaced by English as the United States became the dominant global power following the Second World War.[60][61]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_language#Modern_French

> Oers da witewiminat!!

>y-you're mad

fucking hell the french are pathetic or what. they have to come to an anglo website and type in english too.

Yeah but I don't care about how relevant my language is. It's not like you ever see Germans (or Danes or whatever) drag that argument up either. Only the French, it's really sad when you think about it.

You never invaded Brazil. The time when you occupy South Trinidad (never settled by Brazilians), it was a recognized empire. And we take it back.
>Britain invaded Argentina
Actually did. They try to take Buenos Aires, but where savage repealed.
Falklands did not count because it was never settled by Argies.
>Britain Invaded North Korea
Actually take part in the Korea war.
>Britain Invaded Finland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Kirkenes_and_Petsamo

COPE

To be honest sven, Pajeets are not that bad.
And anyway we will be receiving immigrants from the whole world on an equal basis now. I'd rather have a highly skilled hue or whatever than a bottom of the barrel Pierre who can get here no questions asked

what was 100 years war, kek

>What is Åland war?
>What is Crimean war?

I forgot the time the country the United Kingdom of Great Britain took part in that war, even before it was created too which is pretty good going.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bomarsund

>m-muh military

lmao sad! In the end the UK won the game of colonialism

Britain was ruled by a French family in that era
So you can't blame Brits for that one, it was typical French behavior

Honestly, it did not count because your country did not exist until 1917.
You actually defeat the British when they try to invade you in 1941.

>Russia is Finland

Ok then lad, on that basis Finland Invaded Greece.

hehe

Great Britain is not my President

>Britain was ruled by a French family
Well, we have a Brazilian fucking the prince of Italy. Does it mean that we rule them?

France do you not know that Britain is a nation of immigrants? When those brave men and women left continental Europe for a superior island they became English. Diversity is England's greatest strength. These beautiful immigrants saw how shitty the rest of Europe was and left. It's a truly an empowering story.

>>Russia is Finland
it is
Venäjä on Suomi

Fuck off with this pedantic bullshit. Brazilians are the absolute scum of the Earth. Name one thing you've ever done to justify your existence.

They got the silver medal in an aeroplane making competition.

Don't forget when Richard The Lion Heart declared independence from the Normans and threw all the Brie in the channel.

WE NEVER LOST A SINGLE WAR IN OUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE.
Thats right. 5017 years without a single defeat.

You lost the war of genetics you pitiful shitskin

God bless Britannia

fuck anglo
based

You guys didn't have an english king since a thousand years, your nobles spoke french and you basically speak anglo norman
Talk about being "cucked"

No, we don't.
We turn a country that was 80% black in a country that is 7% black and 46% brown.
We don't have anyone chimping out, because they don't see them selfs as blacks.

We never where a white country, we have always being a minority, and we always rule them. Brazil is one of the best countries to be white...

>Yeah but I don't care about how relevant my language is
Lol

Of course they couldn't take Chad

Any king crowned in England is an English king Jean Luc. Stop being a racist. It's not polite.

Chad is France's son
The Virgin Islands are Britain's sons

>Bolivia

so this is the power of being landlocked

I know where I'd rather live

In London?

Over Paris any day. Very rude people there.

Both Paris and London are full of non-whites
But at least Paris isnt as ugly as London

Yeah that's true.

They were not

So who would be the father and who would be mother in our case?

Makes sense.

no he's king of english, doesn't mean king IS english