Do you support this?

Do you support this?

Arabs are savages who need a dictator and Turks are superior to them.

Lmao, Their empire(s) were bigger and contributed more to society

Unironically supports it
Both are savages, but arabs are worse

Well there is no denying that Arabs were better off under the Ottomans than they are today.

Palestine was free, and there were no Jewish proxy wars in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon.

if you think about it
it is actually true

So long as they stay out of Europe.

Whatever brings more suffering

they must leave Anatolia

back to hell with them and you swedish subhumans

they werent

Question for Turks:
>get the entire Middle East
>East Thrace is ceded to Greece
Would this be worth it?

No
Fuck turks.
In almost 300 years of ottoman rule all we got was famines

Famines were you own fault.

>90 million Egyptians
>Along an only one river

No. Thrace region is way too awesome to be given to Fakegreeks.

Thrace is secular and based, Arabs are "muh quran" people.

and northern africa under french protectorate
+ pure deamericanization of area and demilitarization of israel

t.british anticontinentalist on vacation

>get basically most of the oil on the planet
>or ugly boring flat farland

stupid turk

this is the turkish shitskin diaspora in turkey

pretends to be chechen cerkes or Georgian

manipulative
inferiority complex
underage

turks are subhumans

Getting middle east right now would be a burden, not an advantage

Note: includes Istanbul/Constantinople.

t. Ivan Le Pen

still
oil
they would suck russias dick and unite against america because they are similar kind of subhuman
together even more oil

istanbul is a bloated shitskin city full of kurds
its glory is gone and can only be restored when all turks are dead

Fucking no.

Why should we live together with hundreds of million Arabs? All of them would vote for the AKP.

Thank god we got rid off them and the next thing we should get rid off is that Arab religion called Islam and create a Turkish religion instead.

Also Fakegreeks should piss off and never should be awarded with land that was never theirs in the first place.

t.john j. johnson jr.
visiting usa for dental medicine reasons right?

How about we retake the Christian lands which were ethnically and religiously cleansed by Arabs and Mohammedans?

WE WUZ KANGZ

This "gib back Constantinople" is literally nigger-tier acting.

>Why should we live together with hundreds of million Arabs?
who said you need?
they will be protectorate of our military alliance
we (alliance) will wipe out americans from that area, bring stability and end radicalization

>Arabs are savages who need a dictator
Agreed. That's why Persian Empire should rise once again.

Was it nigger-tier acting when the Turks fought the Christians at Manzikert? Was it nigger-tier acting when Mohammad swept up out of the Arabian peninsula and conquered those lands for himself?

>they would suck russias dick and unite against america because

Russia already tried that during the Cold War, they were funding leftist, pan-Arab nationalists.

quality of baits are really falling

t.boer war vet

>fuzzy borders

why do you wh*Te subhumans think you can use Turks as your guard dogs? Are you retarded? We will just send more jihadis and trucks to europe if that ever happens lmao you'll eventually lose and we'll take over Europe.
fucking crackers man.

Muhammad died long before they took North Africa tho. And as of right now, the MENA world has been Islamic much longer than they've been Christian.

It's nigger-tier to claim over Istanbul/Constantinople just because WE WUZ KANGZ AND GREEKS N SHIEET.

>Muhammad died long before they took North Africa tho.
Not relevant.

>And as of right now, the MENA world has been Islamic much longer than they've been Christian.
Much of the MENA is still Christian, they've just been reduced to oppressed minorities.

>It's nigger-tier to claim over Istanbul/Constantinople just because WE WUZ KANGZ AND GREEKS N SHIEET.
Turkey is literally a third world country on the borders of Europe that any half-hearted effort from the EU could destroy.

in what world does thrace (except for european side of constantinople) belong to greece? it's bulgarian land and always has been

>Bulgarian land
Oh they gypsy claims Turkish land too now.

the ony viable option

remove kebab

>bulgarian land
Hahahhah get out of here you shitty vassal state you shouldnt even have eastern rumelia

agreed

we conquered wh*Tes, we took their lands
if you have any powergo ahead
what's your retarded obsession with thrace

fuck off Cenghiz, one day Constantinopel will be a Christian city again. All those who refuse to convert will be killed or expelled.

t. Divine prophecy

>Not relevant.
Yes it's not relevant but it's historically incorrect.
>Much of the MENA is still Christian, they've just been reduced to oppressed minorities.
Then they're not 'much' if they're minorities. They're only 10% of the population altogether.

Lol who gives a shit about the MENA World anyway.

eastern thrace has always been populated with bulgrians (aside from constantinople) you retarded fucking subhumans

learn some history, before that it was populated by thracians, which are ancestors of modern bulgarians

a good Turk is a dead Turk

yeah sure thing but the problem is that no one gives a shit about who previously occupied the land hence this is why i don't see any armenian wanting to reclaim central anatolia because their ancestors hittites lived there

>We wuz Thracians and shieet
Todays Bulgarians are gypsy-mongrels like Romanians.

Turks are the biggest mongrels on the planet, they have copious gypsy in them too

Irano-Turkic mongrels who mixed with Anatolians and brought Caucasian mongrels to their lands as if the shit wasn't enough, they need to be exterminated like the cockroaches they are

no, they want to reclaim their land because their ancestors the armenians lived there

the turks deported most bulgarians from eastern thrace to bulgaria after they conquered adrianople when our army was away fighting

otherwise we would've fucked the turks even harder than the 1st balkan war

They still have the Thracian fighting spirit though, also they're big just like Thrax.

Says the Fakegreek who is
a) a hellenized Turk (Ionian "Greeks")
b) a hellenized Albanian (Mainland "Greeks")
c) a hellenized Armenian (Pontic "Greeks")
and d) a hellenized Arab (Cypriot "Greeks")

genetics prove otherwise my autistic slavo-germanic mongrel friend

I'm glad Turks are fucking up Germany, support a subhuman and pay the price

Turks are a mongrel subhuman race that deserve extermination

Turks are subhuman enough to mix with the biggest subhumans on earth, the retarded Circassians

Russians know that Circassian genocide is good, listen to them

no one mixed with circassians here you retarded fuck
but circassians mixed with nogais and tatars.

then who were the Hellenizers?

aha, checkmate Xhelal

I'm a 160cm brown Circassian manlet and I'm proud to be a retarded Turk :)

even most Turks find Circassians abhorrent

>90 milion egyptians
>in 16th century

Back then we had 8 milion inhabitants pierre,what are you smoking ?

I only find Pontic Greeks abhorrent also Circassians are wh*Te

I'm sad that Turkey is disliked in the EU, my mother and father (they're cousins) told me we were the greatest race on earth but Austrians call me a Muslim retard :(

the people from the former yugoslav republic of macedonia

Circassians are the most powerful race in the---- *Russians kill us off* we're Turks now actually

This thread went from 0 to turkhating real quick

Also this is nigger logic

>people have food
>take the food away
>all of it
>people die because no food
>"it's your fault"

How can one be so autistic

Turkey is the greatest country in this world, we're liked everywhere we go and treated like the kings we are

*Austrian chicks won't date me*

fuck this world, I hate whites

muslims can't be white

I see a brown subhuman.

You can be an albino Hyperborean for all I care, the moment you say the shahada you turn into a smelly brown subhuman (next to a disgusting heretic that should be burned at the stake).

Everyone knpws this, what's wrong with you?

>all this butthurt itt
istanbul (not constantinepol) belongs to us. deal with it.

no, we don't trade any of our soil for western puppet stinky arabs. we fought off the invaders from those lands and took it back, it's price was paid with blood.

we ain't giving shit to any westerner, let alone fucking gayreeks or bulgayrian lmfao

i have nothing to say
i don't think stupidity can be cured

Yes :DDDDDDDDD

This is the general sentiment. """White"" muslims are traitorous scum that should be culled.

>constantinepol belongs to us. deal with it.

Enjoy it while it lasts, for God Himself through divine prophecy assured His children that Constantinopel will be Christian land again.

I can look up the prophecy if you like. Basically Turkey will be conquered by a united Balkan Christian army, 1/3 of Turks will be killed, 1/3 will be converted and 1/3 will flee to North-Africa where they belong.

>White
>White
>White
i smell americanized scum with crisis of identity
your ""country"" should be assimilated by France

Why is Israel within the suggested territory? Israel would never bow to any Muslim to begin with

Regardless, Turkey has more to suffer from if they wish to be the protector of Islam, meme bombings included

you didn't fight off shit you fucking pussy ass faggot lmfao you took eastern thrace from us during the 2nd balkan war when our army was fighting serbs and greeks, adrianople was left undefended and you just took it

if it wasn't for our army being away fighting your pussy ass mudslime generals would never attack, and if you did we'd demolish you

>we fought off the invaders
Are you talking about Eastern Thrace? Because you absolutely did not fight us off because we conquered it during the 1st Balkan War.

I'd unironically kick your ass if you said this to me irl

>I can look up the prophecy if you like. Basically Turkey will be conquered by a united Balkan Christian army, 1/3 of Turks will be killed, 1/3 will be converted and 1/3 will flee to North-Africa where they belong.
I despise Turks but that's unfeasible. The sheer logistics of it would have us leaving eventually.

And Brussel belongs to the Netherlands.

lmfao what a shit fucking statistic
someone just pulled this out of his ass

It was from Gallup...
Taking Kurds into account it might even be higher.

Correct

>sweden
>55%
>implying any swecuck would give a shit if this country got destroyed

What fakegreeks you fag? You yourself arent a real Turk.

>55%
sure you'll get more if you'll need to fight finns or norway

it's bullshit

Well it will happen at the end of the coming Great Chastisement, where 2/3th of the world population will perish through wars and natural disasters. Trust in the Lord, everything is possible, and He will always keep His word.

lol faggot why should I care? mind your own beeswax dumb homo

You can have it; I'll even give you 50 euros on top of it to just take it.

It's still unlikely.

Religion is a joke

*blocks your path*

well, if you say so...

Racism is unchristian. Jesus was also brown.

As a Semite, I order you to fuck off from Semitic religions

That includes Christianity. Cunt.