UN "Tactical vehicles" spotted in Virginia

government.northcrane.com/trending/no-conspiracy-military-un-trucks-are-on-the-streets-of-virginia/

So, is it happening yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mAIOecjdVhw
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
pac.petitions.moveon.org/sign/get-un-observers-to-investig
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the UN thinks they can do anything to the well-armed American Public
If they're that stupid they deserve to be destroyed by civilians

July 6th, 7:00 PM

It's been happening, you just didn't know.

Can't wait to go blue helmet hunting.

100 internet points to anyone who can explain why its on a truck?

Holy shit. Fellow Virginians, you guys wanna go blueberry picking?

fugg I live in VA. They are here to forcefully disarm the citizens for the new not-racist global community.

Oh man, you're the prey.

This is like the tenth thread about this today. Those are manufactured in the U.S. and then shipped elsewhere.

>I know nothing about warfare

What do we think this means realistically

They're being transported to the coast to be sailed over to Africa for peacekeeping operations. The US military has tons of surplus vehicles and are selling the extras to the UN.

Armoured vehicles burn fuck tons of gasoline. Tanks like this and other heavy vehicles generally get driven near wherever they'll be deployed then dropped off because it's more efficient. Pic related came in on a big ass flatbed and then was driven to the front line.

Is there any possible scenario where Martial Law can be successful?

90% of the military said they would defect in the event that they receive unconstitutional orders, and that's all weapons trained guys.

That's not counting the millions of patriotic Americans frothing at the mouth waiting for something like this to happen so they can participate in this generation's revolution.

The government isn't stupid enough to think the American people would go quietly right? We have rebellious blood, all the way back to before we were even a country.

Detonate a EFP IED 20 inches behind the the first axel directly upwards

>mexican intellectual

>I know nothing about missiles

youtu.be/mAIOecjdVhw

only cucks are afraid of the UN. the parking lot at denny's is scarier than the UN

This is headed to Russia. The Hillary regime will continue where Hitler left off

What's the big deal? The US is a part of the UN

They don't have V hulls?

But Obama will use marshal law to use UN troops to enslave proud white Americans

Looks pretty square in the pic, my northern brother.

>literally the only person on Sup Forums who is qualified to say this!

trump wouldnt let that shit happen

So your saying we should cut off their supply lines in the event of a coup?

Over the next two months I'm gonna be in and around Richmond, Warrenton, and Harrisonburg. Any fellow Sup Forumsster Virginians want to hang? My snapchat is realtalktim, feel free to add me.

V hulls dont do a damn thing unless you hit them from the side/front

IEDs are incredibly survivable because insurgents detonate them as soon as they run over/get close to them

You time it right doesn't matter what armor you have it'll go straight through it unless its a balls-to-the-wall MRAP

thats a v-shaped hill but its just a standard armor kit you hit it 20-24 inches after the first axel and time it right no problem

Fairly sure they're made in the US and exported, but if not,
>Virginia
Try to fuck with my state and see what happens. Those tires look nice and vulnerable.

Is this bait? I'm genuinely curious if you can be that stupid.

>UN
>drones

t. 0203 whos been hit by 3 IEDs and barely lived through the last one because afghanis are retarded

No one's going to shoot drones ding dong
No one is going innawoods
They're going to go out and brain a blue helmet on a street corner and be back in their mcdonalds uniform by the end of their lunch break

I'm not going to be surprised if there will be 1 "KIA" in A-stan tomorrow in the news. Thanks for the tip and stay safe out there brother.

Say whatever you want fucking burger.

>Those tires look nice and vulnerable.
boy you have no idea how re-enforced they are.

How do you know they aren't heading to a shipping port to be shipped over to Europe or somewhere else?

Will they stand up against a raided national guard armory or rebel army units with tanks? Because that's what they'll be fighting.

Holy shit what an experience. Hope you are ok in the long run, and get out safe.

It's obviously a lie. Obama stated himself that weapons of war have no place on American streets. To allow them to be on American streets would be outright hypocritical of him.

Uh guys

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

Most insurgents don't have access to the kind of explosives American citizens do. US citizens have unrestricted access to thermite and nitroglycerine, and you can buy fertilizer and dynamite in bulk with a license.

The difficulty of acquiring said license is going down and paying $15 for it and getting it instantly.
It's literally easier to get enough explosives to level and entire city than it is to get a fully automatic rifle. Do you know how easy it is to just fill a truck full of fertilizer and drive it into a susceptible area? So easy it happens almost every single turn of the century and always kills hundreds.

That's not including just how easy it is to get military-prepared explosives. America does have a weapons problem and it's unregulated hazardous materials. Do you know the standard military procedure for experimenting with nuclear materials?
Drop the nuclear materials in the nearest hole by base and cover it up, then leave. There's an abandoned nuclear reactor in Georgia underground right now just sitting there that was used in photonic rocket testing.
Do you know how easy it would be for a US citizen to make a homemade nuclear bomb? Far easier than it would be for an afghani citizen.

Also because a lot of farmers use it for some reason, you can get napalm almost anywhere in huge quantities without warrant for suspicion.

It's amazing this country hasn't fucking exploded.

or they are being transported to customers, and if they drive them they become used and not new vehicles.

We probably manufacture them, lmao. Stop getting spooked so easily.

Just in time for the election. I knew this was going to happen!

Afghanis use old 120mm shells, PMN mines, and bomblets they've rewired, but they basically have an unlimited supply of maiming tactics that can evolve into into kill tactics hence why they are so annoying

Tell me more about the napalm. Genuinely curious as to what they use it for. Isn't it sort of toxic (Styrofoam + gasoline)? Won't it contaminate the soil if burning old crops/weeds or w/e?

I won't pretend to be particularly well-informed on this topic, but I can't imagine a tire of any kind could stand up to 5.56. Or can it? iirc .22 could pierce regular tires.

Is that the Insurgent from GTA V?

You can't apply a national guard armory to the sidewalls of a tire.

The easiest way to win against armor is to make sure it never was usable in the first place.

If it came down to it, the actual way to "slash the tires" is to target fuel dumps. Because suburban america means the only safe place to put your fuel in case of insurgency is underground.

Also surprisingly low collateral damage, accident proof layout is particularly useful in reducing loss of life in human "accidents" as well.

Not that the thing matters, because not even the UN is dumb enough to write "UN" on their APCs for an American takeover; They'd make up some dumb initialism so everyone argues if it's happening or not for a few days.

Paint thinner works well too

Have the military engaged in multiple conflicts overseas and limit the information they can get on the front-line.

While they are away dying far from home, use militarized police and government forces to round up the most likely revolutionaries and ship them off to secret shopping malls that can be converted hastily into full blow prison facilities with guard towers et all.

How can they get away with this without anyone knowing you might ask? Well, there is going to be a "Cyber 9/11" style event that knocks out internet, cellphones, television for a while. This event will cause everyone's bank accounts to go to zero overnight and the federal government will default on it's FDIC insurance that covers up to 100k/250k in bank accounts.

This will be the largest theft of wealth in the history of the planet as the middle class is made poor overnight.

This is how it will go down, I don't know exactly when it will happen but this is what we are dealing with.

>It's amazing the country hasn't exploded
Contrarty to popular myth, white uneducated rednecks aren't a social problem*

* for the ruling elite, yet.

That's one of the big bonuses we had in the war, we were basically beating the shit out of kids with pellet rifles for what they were worth. The best gear they had was what they were lucky enough to get from us.

Apparently they use it for deforesting similar to how a lot of farmers in South America use fucking Agent Orange to deforest.

I'm 99% sure that these farmers are actually """"Farmers"""" and it's just a convenient fencing-business for mercenaries or the CIA.
There's no sense in restricting it since it's incredibly easy to make at home.
I also recall WP being sold to farmers on request and I cannot fucking imagine what they would need it for. I've heard it's used in gopher extermination but that may just be a similar situation as above.

It's not about stopping the bullet, it's about ignoring the damage.

The vehicle can run on flats, is more steel and Kevlar than rubber at that point, and probably contains a puncture sealant that will automatically glue minor damage shut.

In other words, it's a waste of time to target the tires, because anything strong enough to mangle the tires is better aimed at the engine block

Summerville, SC here, saw these today while heading to work.

Seems legit

They are made in Virginia.

>90% of the military said they would defect in the event that they receive unconstitutional orders

That's why they are importing armies of muslims.

Lel who the fuck invited the faggy UN to the states.
GTFO niggerlovers.

If there weren't cluster runs from F-16's every other day Taliban and AQ would have half their IED stash cut down. Other half is straight bullshit they have left over from the Soviets

pac.petitions.moveon.org/sign/get-un-observers-to-investig

gas quicly vaporizes as it is a volatile hydrcarbn.

They burn pests out of their homes with it.

Yes, it's as awful as it sounds.

?????????

Yep, theyre in Dallas too, about a 4 hour drive away from me.

alex jones is not wrong
>

the awakening has accelerated

>That's why they are importing armies of muslims.
Oh shit this is actually kind of a smart idea. Only bad thing is it's a Faustian Bargain. It'll work in their favor in the short term, but they will undoubtedly be granted despair in the long term.

You see any Rangers out there? Or is it all """security""" elements?

>Armies of muslims
>Thinking hajis can hold a candle to Americans that doing shooting houses for fun

Eh, sometimes. I did Ranger school though dude, ain't no biggie

They do their thing here and there. But we barely do any combat anymore unless we get attacked.

But IED's dont discriminate.

We get a lot of """advisors""" (SOG, forces to secretly train the locals"

Yeah those drones work so well at putting down insurgencies. It worked so well in.. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria

>Mexican Intellectuals

Homemade Directional Thermite Grenades* slathered in a sticky substance is the most cost effective way to disable an armored vehicle and force it's occupants out into the open.

Engine block or Driver Side cabin.

*Easier to make than you might believe

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

>goto 11:20

Oh alright, good shit.

How do you shitpost? Is it on your personal PC or what? I'm just curious about the logistics of lurking Sup Forums in a 'combat' zone.

>Foreign occupation on domestic soil near the 4th of July
Everyone relax, it's just Obama pranking us bros.

Typical response from a fucking taco nigger. BUILD MY WALL BITCH

I got a personal PC here. Its "monitored" but they can't do a damn thing unless I violate my OPSEC.

I don't really think they are looking that hard. I also know how to get around a good bit of shit, intel requires you to be good at computer shit.

As long as I don't violate my OPSEC and they see me posting I'll just get bitched at so more PT or some bullshit.

We still have some semblance of freedom of speech within the military also.

Perhaps because the Alpine Armoring’s Pit-Bull VX SWAT Truck, which is pictured, is manufactured in the area where the pics were taken, and the trucks were being shipped to port for use overseas.

How many times did some raghead faggot local politician ask you to airstrike a place because his shithead sandnigger family is an enemy of their family? I personally lost count.

Whats the best thing to knock out first on these deathtraps?

Tires?Engine?Peripheral electronics/FLIR?magdump on the windscreen?

Asking cause im writing a fiction book of course :^)

While Muslims can't fight very well, they never really truly give up, do they?

Don't underestimate the enemy.

It takes some serious balls to have your town bombed back to the stone age, live through it, and mount a counter attack.

Lol son we could get overrun by 1,000 Taliban and they wouldn't give us an airstrike. USMC doesn't get the shit Army does. We'll be lucky we get a fire mission from artillery.

That being said, they tell us to call in fire missions/raid houses that didn't give them the entire ounce of opium all the fucking time.

They burn Fuck tons of DIESEL.

anyone who has worked with the UN knows how laughable the fears of some UN force invading the USA is, who's going to contribute troops to the UN far that? Malaysia? Bangladesh? Fuck they can't even run a minor peacekeeping force or disaster relief mission with a total clusterfuck resulting

Paint is hilariously effective at intermediary armored vehicles. The heavier stuff has sensors you can't really knock out all at once, but these ones are operated using the mark 1 eyeball.

>Do you know how easy it would be for a US citizen to make a homemade nuclear bomb?

tfw cops found uranium in a persons home 20 minutes away from you after they them selves called the cops because someone broke in the house. And the Uranium afaik was just sitting there on the shelf and the cop saw it

How did the cop identify it as uranium, just a big as label on it? Wouldn't think LE would have that kind of training.

>people scared of the UN
Seriously? They are a bunch of incompetent bereaucrats who struggle to scratch their backs.
t. dad worked for the UN when younger (inb4 dad works at nintendo memes)

I'm going to bet it was an older guy who didn't think twice about it.

"Sir, what's the big slug of metal here in the corner?"

"Oh, That's my Uranium!"

"Your what?"

Guys am I the only one with a really fucking foul gut feeling that Obama has been slowly moving pawns and subtly scheming here and there over the past 8 years? And now that his run is nearly at an end he is about to pull the fucking trigger?

>You will be forced to go innawoods in your lifetime

Is that why you basically just ignored me when I asked you if you were at leatherneck?

I understand opsec, I was out in trashcanistan too, but it is of no value to the enemy if they know some marine posts on Sup Forums.

Oh wow there's a marine stationed on leatherneck so much value.

Also I think you're full of shit to an extent.

>Eh, sometimes. I did Ranger school though dude, ain't no biggie

Yeah okay Mr. 0231

I imagine something like this for those captured U.N. helmets.

American paranoia about "UN troops" is probably the single most pathetic conspiracy theory in existence.

Yeah I don't fucking know. Probably was labeled kek

>those f-550 mirrors
>ford
>tactical

K

>made by bae systems in NY
>go down I think 77 and some how get to I95 in virginia
>then theyt go to Georgia to ship out over seas

it's like you conspiracy tards want to be proven fucking retarded