How can we make them like each other?

How can we make them like each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/07/08/national/publishers-cash-anti-china-anti-s-korea-sentiment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes after America nukes NK and NK nukes SK and the peninsula is a pile of ash and Japanese get to invest there and rebuild it and impose hefty loans on the Kor*eans.

The beginning of the Korean War

aren't they the same? like chink-eyed-has-no-culture-no-white-scum? why do they hate each other?

Someone must be extinct

inb4 Netouyo and Koreaboo War

The Japanese are not interested in Korea.

Japanese don't hate Korea.
Think from the Japan side. China has been diplomatic issue for Japan in long history.
So hate-Korea becomes benefit for China. K-pop boom was born in Japan.

lol fucking no. we must not close our watchful eyes on Korea, especially Koreans in Japan.

You can ignore ZAINICHI as well.
Bad things will always happen when actually involving Koreans. Empirical rule

>lol fucking no
You should reply "yes" in this type of English negative sentence btw.
It's opposite to Japanese.

If china went full retard and start an all out war they can form solid friendship being brothers in arms

This, no matter how much the three hate each other, if one of them goes full asian prosperity sphere, the other two will cooperate.

I think Japan should aknowledge its war crimes and teach its children at school about Japanese crimes.
Then China and Korea will forgive Japan and they all can live as a happy family

Just wait 50 years, no one will give a shit anymore

Nuke them

it will never be enough for them because if they forgive them they won't be victims

also

>implying japan did anything to korea

fucking no. I didn't mean yes we are then.

But look at Germany. We apologized and countries opressed by us forgave us

not possible at this point. japans apologies for their past behavior is seen as insincere. japan feels tired from all its apologies and south korea doesn't feel like its enough. so there really is a huge gap to close. i'd dare I say impossible. Japan has historically picked on korea for hundreds of years.

you guys went as far as making your own people feel collective guilt and now you are letting the kikes take advantage of you.

and now the jews are trying to take over the world, hitler did nothing wrong

Germany did not apologize to Greece? hahahahahaha

we did, we even payed reparations

Japan should stop this
japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/07/08/national/publishers-cash-anti-china-anti-s-korea-sentiment/

Why? Unless they give up their introvert status and come after me like angry mob, that's fine by me.

You can't

Just wait 100 years