Are any of you openly racist/homophobic in real life? If so, how does it go?

Are any of you openly racist/homophobic in real life? If so, how does it go?

I often use words like 'nigger' and faggot', usually I get looks of surprise then awkward smiles but then the conversation goes on as normal.

Now that's what I call edgy

"Hey man"

"H-hey f-faggot"

I'm not actually racist and I'm not afraid of faggots

People who really dislike niggers or faggots tend to not want to live around them, and they don't. So it's not really a problem.

I don't live around either, so the subject never really comes up. Why bother bringing it up? But when it does, yeah I disclose my "racism".

On the internet anything goes, the subject is always on topic.

My town is 98% white so people really don't give a fuck here.
I know a few teenagers who say it without a second thought.

Yes, but you don't have to be a sperglord about it. My friends are all racist and sexist too, so it's not an issue. At work I obviously do not use the word nigger or faggot.

Spotted the cuck

people on here, and in general, are such weebos in real life.

They'll scream "nigger" on the internet, but wouldn't dare say it in public.

Damn, you burned that cuck good! Should have told him you totally fucked his mom though.

nah mate thats what you call "normal"

the faggots that get sensitive over it are either literal faggots or adolescents that got caught up in the last 15 years of hyper propaganda

Nigger jokes fly around the office almost every day here.

Pretty good, most people have similiar opinion.

>Implying race realism is racism

Hating niggers isn't the same as hating blacks.

"Homophobic" isn't the same as anti-gay.

I'm anti-gay.

You were born in the mid-90's weren't you.

No. I like gays just fine and blacks are pretty good where I live. I'm not from the old part of America where you've let them migrate north and go feral. If they end up here it's because they are part of the 40% or so with an IQ above 90. I work with two of them. Would recommend blacks are friends. Not necessarily as president though.

Jesus mates, that would get my arse sacked and blacklisted forever.
>anyone else comfy public service?
Although, we've been comfier.

"Nigger" is bound to become a common word between white friends. It's pottery

I don't go around acting like a faggot, I just act like a normal human being but if the topic comes up I don't hide it. I'm far past the "being afraid of someone finding out that I'm racist" point.

Bet you don't get invited back to too many things -- or is that kind of thing socially acceptable in New Zealand?

It's not that weird if you have friends.

depends, all of my friends call em niggers and faggots as we spot them, but not the women. iv never met a Tumblr person in real life or have been approached by one, but my friend has

I say spics alot

But I'm a spic too so no one cares

Bingo, especially on sites like Sup Forums with complete anonymity.

>Socially acceptable

Bro...your country sucks off dogs. What would you know?

i can be openly racist in my state, because black people don't exist here. i personally don't give a rats ass about fags.

Alaska?

I say nigger, Allah akbar, sand nigger, yellow apes, whatever.. most people don't give a fuck

No. I'm doing a liberal arts masters. It would really fuck up my life.

this

closest nogs are like 80 miles

is that bruce willis?

I thinking Vermont, how else would Bernie get elected?

I say nigger all the time and get nice looks from non-whites. Normally just a shaking of the head, hate looks and nothing more since most people aren't aggressive.

One nigger has only ever walked up to me looking for a fight which amounted to nothing but him backing off.

Course, I don't walk into a money bar and call them all niggers, I am a dumb fuck but not that fucking dumb.

live free or die

it's from Die Hard

no one is afraid of faggots, its just disgusting.

I'm a commieforniafag so i would get lynched if i said those in public. I say them comfortably around my friends though.

People laugh a lot about it, and behind closed doors they agree with me that niggers, mexicans, and liberals are dumb as fuck.

And I live in California.

If you still give a fuck you haven't been here long enough. I don't go around screaming GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW but I let anyone know as soon as they bring up some liberal narrative like "cops kill black people unjustly all the time" that they are wrong and that I don't give a fuck about trying to indulge their nonsense.

If you are firm with them most people will just shut up because they know you are right at the bottom of their heart

i am actually saying racist stuff
but not racists, super friendly to nigs and sands
the trend got me

>what is the 1980s
remember the AIDS epidemic?

serbs and kurds are awesome!
pols and czechoslovakians are boring af, drinking a lot and just sorrow.

>1 post by this ID

seen a few of these threads lately, what do they not want us talking about? the EU supernation?

If encounter some Leftist talking their nonsense in real life, I will typically point out something to make them look like fools. I will typically act like it was an accident and that I feel bad for making them look foolish - I'll even volunteer something quickly to help them save face like "but you're right - we should think of ways of improving ___."

racist = no
xenophobic = yes
homophobic = yes, i absoultely hate LGBTs, my co-workers know, some of them agree, others just avoid me alltogether.

Go to class and some blue haired fag sits next to me and starts talking like a fag. Told him I did not talk to punks, fag filed complaint with the school. They never did anything about it

Obviously the work place is a different beast
But that has always been the case
False niceties and whatnot

I don't throw the word nigger because our strain of nigger is very violent and travel in groups but I do find myself naming the jew non-chalantly, talking shit about maxican't nationalist and calling arabs/muslims hajis without a single thought.

I really need to work on not doing that around normies, I am an American of bean descent so I do have some leeway I guess.

I've been called white on two occasions, once by a mexishit for calling him out in his mexi nationalist bullshit and by my friends when they found out how easily I sunburn.

lol hate people over something they can't change. doesn't sound reasonable there bud.

You filed a complaint because someone talked to you? What a pussy.

>lol hate people over something they can't change. doesn't sound reasonable there bud.
just like the nignogs blaming white people for what white people did decades ago

I drive through niggnogg hoods playing jhonny rebel as loud as I can.

He didn't insult him. He just noticed him by his cuck tendencies.

Get your shit together faggot

I live in SC, we openly talk about how niggers, fags, and jews are ruinning the world at my country club

Because, you know, it's intelligent to willfully instigate a group of people with a herd mentality, that have no qualms over have themselves, and a group of others, kill you for a fuckin' word.

You bet.

Now now, I'm sure your boyfriend can defend himself all on his own.

I've not heard a white person use the N word since 1995, not counting movies or anonymous people on the internet. It's seriously that fucking rare in Los Angeles.

Whats it like denying reality when it looks you straight in the face?

This isn't the place for passive-aggressive sarcastic comebacks newfag, we left that in the 4th grade and now shitpost on anime forums for internal validation. That strategy just doesn't work as optimally as the meme. I tell you this to break you in easy newfag, not 'cause I hate u. So here's a protip: Only cucks are offended by anons calling other men cucks, faggots, etc...

Calm the fuck down faggot. Why you gotta get all pissy and type out a paragraph like an offended little bitch?

> if you're an asshole people will generally ignore you because in the long run it's less hassle than punching you in the fucking mouth

Yep. Then i found out bug chasers exist that day, my world shattered a little bit. They were intentionally spreading the shit.

What? I judge a person on their actual worth. There are based blacks, indians, hispanics, etc. but sadly alot fall into racial stereotypes. Being racist only makes it harder to redpill the rest.

Fags are degenerate and should have their rights to marriage removed.

To my friends, but we all have our racial bantz. The white one tells me to pick his cotton, I tell him to give me my reparations, the African one tells us he wishes his ancestor sold more blacks so they wouldn't be so broke in Africa, and the Mexican one says he wants to deport all Salvadorians and wishes he was in charge of deportation in America.

I love my friends

Wow, that's like marrying an 80 year old woman with no money. Fucking useless

I type fast and I am a smart. When I was a newfag I made similar mistakes as you. But then I learned that I can't force the kek. No one can, really.

Im not openly racist to niggers and the stuff, just like im not agitating sharks with a stick. But im openly racist when around whites and people generally like me.

8/10

>I am a smart

>being this autistic tho.

That because u live in australia try sayin nigger in america.

oh shut up canada

>Sup Forums
>friends

racist & sexist - It's normal in Ukraine, and I love it

can confirm fellow

bro you should think about investing in CAD

I don't live near niggers so it's never been an issue
Everyone knows how I feel about them that's close to me

I have one black friend and I try to be as bluepilled around him as i can. I redpilled al my white friends so I can be as racist/homophobic as possible

Nah, I try to avoid things like what might happen if I were to explore things that might happen if I were to explore things that might happen if I were to hbnnhhhj

>call niggers niggers when talking about them
>greet coworker with Sieg Heil
>coworker saying Sieg Heil around 90 times every day
>shittalking every leftie we see or hear about
>talking bad about jews
>not denying the holocaust because I hope it was real

Such is Life in East Germany

Berlin is in East Gaymoney, but its like.... leftist infestation central.

>conservative morass
What did he mean by this?

yea Berlin is infested by Homos, niggers and other scum. Its a west german enclave in Dunkeldeutschland.

Thank god I don't live there

No, but working in an inner city pharmacy is going to make me one, along with my college's black student group. Just about every patient is an uppity nigger that gets pissy they have to pay a $1 co-pay, with +$1000 worth of medications is paid for them by taxpayer money. And the fucking niggers at my school's black group are all a bunch of super privileged blacks that meme oppression like no one's business.

Hallo mi Nitzi frand

>sadly alot fall into racial stereotypes
Why is it sad? It just proves that stereotypes are rooted in reality.

Doubles for actual truth, but only in front of my best friends. Even made a mormon want to start calling black kids "niglets"

Yeah, people become desensitized to it and it really helps to render their tone policing void.

>wow you are so racist wtf its 2016
>and?

HOLY SHIT

R A R E
A
R
E

nice vpn bro

Here it's somewhat normal to call them niggers.

Not a VPN though, they don't work of Shekel-chan

Okay, prove it. Post a pic of a time stamp with some malnourished children and burning tires.

Can't, at home right now.

Openly insulting someone is useless. That's like seeing a pitbull chained up in a yard and going and taunting it and telling it that it's a bad dog. It will always be a pitbull. It cannot choose to be a Border Collie or German Shepard. It's just a violent, dumb animal that exists.

I do everything in secret. As a mechanic, I always overcharge foreigners and undercharge young, white families. I haven't been caught yet and have perfect reviews.

Just this past week, I charged a paki $3500 to replace a clutch that was perfectly fine and then lost a bit of money, not even paying myself to replace a fuel tank / lines on a young, white Canadian family's car.

I really don't know

>Don't really mind negros
>avoid muslims, like I would leave the area in radius as big as possible
>for that reason I hate bosnians, my friends started hanging with some local bosnians. I stopped hanging and drinking with them
>I won't even talk to serbs. Like, if for some reason there is a serb in a group I am, I just act like he isn't even there
>I don't mind gay people, even had some former gays from work and they provided the group with decent humor, but the moment they start their liberal serious talks I would just walk away. Still, cool guys overall
>Jews also I find negative. Like the Lex Luthor to my Superman

im anti-immigration, that translates into being racist where i come from.

R A R E
A
R
E

How are you even provided with the interner?