Are french women hairy?

Are french women hairy?

i hope so

Classic Germans

I have found that polish women are the hairiest. Must be jewish heritage or something

t.Chad

I feel like I should be punished for even having dirty thoughts about superior French women

they are gorgeus
i hope they're hairy because that would be the dream come true, its very disappointing to see a pretty girl and then to see her pussy and legs clean shaven
please tell me im not the only one

What's your complex man? Are you like some Russian trying undermine based Estonians or something?

No
t. french woman

>all peasant slave Estonians who were shunned away by noble Western Europeans were Russian agents

stereotypes say that French girls shave their bush

>they are gorgeus
Totally this

Currently, I am planning to get laid with my French teacher, she is pretty much pic related

Do you think, that I have a chance?

wtf I love poland now

well one of my big turn ons is that they are particularly young looking, so if you're looking to bang someone 10-20 yers older than you i really cant relate

Ah. So what about the noble Livionian Order and the based secular Clergymen that carved out land? Was about the Bastion of Riga.

Just because you got culturally enriched by the Danes the Swedes and the Russians doesn't mean much. You almost annexed the PLC through clever fuckery at one point

Just because some Russians came and shat the place up for a bit doesn't mean much

holy shit please leave with your miniscule anglo brains and never return you irish thief

I don't want to shit up this thread about French godesses. All I will say is Est*nia is over and needs to be turned into ash asap so its soul can rest from the dirty Baltoslavs dwelling on it.

They are just tasteful.
Hair is for apes.

No they are garbage, could you accept the fucking 1920's are finished? because it's fucking pathetic at this point.

Depends
How many of them are blonde? According to my personal studies blonde girls are almost always hairy.

I'm a hairy southern european woman and I shave because I get complex compared with the finnish women here. Thought guys prefer all shaved lol

It's just that blond hair is barely visible anyway.
They don't even really need to shave.

>hairy pussy
fuck yeah breh
>hairy legs
nah breh
>hairy armpits
ehhhh
>hairy arms, back, face, asshole
take care of that shit

Italians are hairy though