Green Bay to sign Kaepernick

Green Bay to hire Colin Kaepernick to finish the season for the injured Aaron Rodgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/nfl/2017/10/15/aaron-rodgers-injury-green-bay-packers-colin-kaepernick-nfl
tmj4.com/sports/green-bay-packers/fan-creates-petition-to-bring-colin-kaepernick-to-the-green-bay-packers
mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/american-sports/green-bay-packers-fans-call-11348140
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake news.

they will offer him the minimum contract to make his lawsuit go away, and he will not accept it.

shitty shoop m8

si.com/nfl/2017/10/15/aaron-rodgers-injury-green-bay-packers-colin-kaepernick-nfl

This

tmj4.com/sports/green-bay-packers/fan-creates-petition-to-bring-colin-kaepernick-to-the-green-bay-packers

mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/american-sports/green-bay-packers-fans-call-11348140

enjoy your ban

They are getting Wisconsin hero Tony Romo.

Plz stop using my phone for screenshots NSA T_T

>Green Bay Packers fans call for Aaron Rodgers to be replaced by Colin Kaepernick
>two of the tweets they use as sources are from people from wisconsin
>rest are tweets from a bunch of journalists from random places, none of whom even claim to be packers fans

Making a statement is cool and all but if you willfully ignore the wishes of your employer you will wind up just like Kap. A pariah, a punchline.

>not tebow or romo

Need somebody with an o in their name like bort forve

>tebow

Yeah, another QB who cant throw worth shit. Added he already plays baseball.

>Someone actually took the time to make such a shitty shoop.

He wouldn't be a good fit there. Ideally he'd go somewhere with at least an upper half of the league tier defense. His performance suffers most when the defense can't keep it close. When the opposing team knows the QB has to stretch the field, his game suffers but when it's close he's a top 5 QB. He'd be an ideal fit on a team like the Texans, Ravens, Broncos, Panthers, Chiefs, Bills, etc. My life would be complete if Smeth got injured and Reid had to bring Kap in and he led them to an Owl victory

He's from wisconsin and still fucking hated here. People will lose their shit if the packers signed him.

*cucks kaep*

>tfw you realize Tebow was the first kneeger

*kneeling* intesifies

Bears should trade Glennon to the Packers for draft considerations.

BRING BACK RGIII

I'd unironically rather have a 48 year old Brett Favre than Kaepernick

Manziel will get another job in the NFL before Kaepernick does

pls no

Subject-Verb disagreement. Using "Hires" instead of "signs". Nice job Chiam

>implying this wasn't made by an SJW who hates sportsball

Same

>“Is there any idea of bringing Colin Kaepernick in to compete for that backup job?” McCarthy glared at the reporter and went off on an angry tirade.

“Did you just listen to the question I just answered? I’ve got three years invested in Brett Hundley, two years invested in Joe Callahan, the quarterback room is exactly where it needs to be. OK? We’re fortunate to have a great quarterback in Aaron Rodgers, we’re committed to the path we’re on. We need to play better as a football team. Brett Hundley will start this week and Joe Callahan will be the backup,” McCarthy said.

this guy knows

Peter (((King)))

>to hire

What kind of retarded 3rd world cuck made this?