Why does Sup Forums like this film? It's literally "dindu nuffin" the motion picture

Why does Sup Forums like this film? It's literally "dindu nuffin" the motion picture.

A bunch of niggers sit around mugging white women and selling cocaine but the movie tries to convince you "dey is sweet bois really." by distracting you with an alien invasion and some humour.

And sure if aliens landed in compton the fact that niggers are violent armed thugs might be the one case they actually are a benefit to society but seeing as how such an occurence is unlikely the movie's message is basically just "dont judge these violent criminals too harshly because... they're nice to their friends?"

Fuck off Sup Forums

t. whitey losing his institutional grip on society

I haven't seen this film mentioned here in years m8.

>A bunch of niggers sit around mugging white women and selling cocaine

We have civilized blacks here in the UK.
It's the result of successful social integration rather than segregation and years of active persecution.

I live in London you cuck. This is so far from true i have to believe you're intentionally spreading lefty propoganda.

Niggers are niggers everywhere they go.

>selling cocaine

On a council estate? Yeah fucking right.

Forgot pic

I live in the west-midlands and have only seen like 6 black people here my entire life. weird t b h

fuck off nigger lover

It sucked. I couldnt make it through half the movie. Turned it off feeling irritated, annoyed, and generally shitty.

What do I give a shit about some fucking teenagers stabbing themselves in fucking london.

Fuck london and fuck you.

I live in York, everybody is well behaved up here m8

The movie starts with the main characters mugging a woman then they find and kill an alien just because which causes the whole invasion.

That by itself doesn't bother me but yeah the rest of the film could have kept them as cunts or had them learn their lesson but instead it actually tried to make you empathise with them.

>tfw the movie was written by a guy who got mugged by some brit niggers and felt sorry for them because they seemed scared that they'd get caught while they were taking his wallet

If there was ever a cuck filmmaker it's the guy who wrote this movie

>posts says you shouldn't like a movie because of political reasons
>Suddenly everyone starts talking about how the movie sucked
really makes you think

lol

we hold these truths to be self evident...niggas gonna nig

Where do you think they'll go when London's full lads?

But you can keep thinking its not your problem. Enjoy being a minority in your own country in 100 years!

Hahaha UK is almost 90% white and black still commit a MAJORITY of street robbery and a disproportionate amount of shootings.

>>Where do you think they'll go when London's full lads

London.
You fucking idiot.

I enjoy the movie for what it is but I agree, the main characters were unlikable shits and every time one of them got picked off I got a sick sense of glee.

yeah this movie was fucking awful

just some gangbanging drug dealing nigger like in other shitty gang movies, but with a dumb accent

I was rooting for the aliens

t.cuck the post

Sure thing cuck. Keep selling your country to the niggers and muslims.

Im sure they'll reward you by not raping your daughter...

Exactly, so many racists on here.

go back to Sup Forums

Except the whole point of the film was that Moses learns that all the bad things that happened to him and his friends was a direct consequence of his actions (aka if you spend your life hanging around street corners dont be surprised when you get the short end of the stick) and once he owns up to his own culpability and tries to make ot right the film ends with everyone seeing him as a hero (aka if you actually act like a responsoble member of society people won't treat you like shit). His character arc is meant to be an allegory about taking control of your life and being the change you want to see in the world

But i wouldn't understand Sup Forums to notice anything other than "dere wuz a nigger acting bad in film REEEEEEE".

>oh no i've been forced to emphathise with someone reprehensible

Ayyy hol up yo you dissin me bruv?

But you don't have a pic of Jo Cox killer do you

This. It's not that fucking hard to get

He didn't cut her head off with a butcher's knife then wander around the street giving interviews with blood stained hands.

Blacks commit the most violent crimes in the uk according to the police own statistics.

>implying him or you have any chance at having kids

come on. it's not Sup Forums to notice that most crime is committed by black people.
that's just a fact.
we can debate "why" but not "if"

But what about him doe?

>>tfw the movie was written by a guy who got mugged by some brit niggers and felt sorry for them because they seemed scared that they'd get caught while they were taking his wallet

Hahahaha is this true? If so that is just amazing. It show's the mental gymnastics libcucks go through so clearly.

>never meet actual niggers
>get brainwashed into thinking niggers are actual just poor disenfranchised people who have no choice but do what they must to survive
>meet niggers for the first time and your liberal ideology doesn't save you from being mugged
>have to come up with an entirely new head-canon about how those boys were just so scared and they're good boys really.
>create a movie about your delusions and cast yourself as a woman

Hilarious.

its shit

He's trying to prevent crime.
The racist is just standing there, judging them.

jesus christ man step out of your echo chamber for once would you, nothing in your post has any sense of originality at all, you're just spewing ideology.

>forgetting the part of the film where the thugs try to rationalise themselves to the woman they mugged "we wuz mo' scared den u bruv"
>"forgetting the bullshit ending where everyone's cheering for Finn in the back of a cop car crying "he dindu nuffin"

>get that snitch

>get the strap

>dont give a fuk
>brap brap brap

I empathise with Noodles in "Once Upon a Time in America" despite his being a rapist and a murderer.

I don't empathise with shithead nigger thug characters in a movie written specifically by a cuck who wants you to feel pity for shithead nigger thugs.

It's true. All of it.