Fat Sassy Black Man™® was not that great. Stop making him out to be a god

Fat Sassy Black Man™® was not that great. Stop making him out to be a god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5db2sy3ZSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He loved brazilian bitches. Like a lot.

Patrice was great when he was riffing on O&A. And in general a very funny dude. But his specials are meh. Very generic stuff.

He was great and the fact that so many people are still talking about and literally feeling like they've lost family is testament to that.

As a patrice fan I'll tell you; he bombed often, turned on the crowd tried new shit and had rehearsed material that depends on the crowdhe had. mr p was H I L A R I O U S compared to elephant in the room because it's pure energy which is what comedy should be

he was a paranoid negro though even if he did offer great insights into black people and the fallacy/goofiness of white people he had that weird fucking.."black man in america" dissonance in his heart

^
Patrice was godly at riffing but his actual standups were painful

*sets 2 duffle bags full of glass dildos and other sex toys on table*

*sits down next to you*

*looks you in the eye*

*you both look over at Bob Kelly being patted down and searched as he says "Si" and nods whenever they touch him*

>fact that so many people are still talking about

Like every other entertainer/musician who died before their time? People are always left wanting more and sometimes that mystique is better than anything a person can live up to.

why is this so funny to me

ShEdDuP hE wAs GuD

I hope your Mom's black boyfriend gives her AIDS.

>I read that in his voice

He got a lot better over time. I really liked Elephant in the Room. I think if he lived longer he would've ended up being one of the greatest.

What the hell do you people even think greentext is for nowadays?

>DUDE JUST LEGALIZE WEED ALREADY LMAO

Yeah man he was a genius.

Patrice's gimmick was more

DUDE I HATE WOMEN LMAO, BUT NO SERIOUSLY, I KNOW I FRAME IT AS A JOKE AND EVERYTHING BUT I ACTUALLY REALLY FUCKING HATE WOMEN LMAO

Patrice didn't even drink or smoke. We're not thinking of the same person.

Really obnoxious

sissy

His feelings towards women are completely understandable given the experiences he had. A lot of his stuff was great, he's one of the few celebrity deaths that have hit me hard.

He had other specials than Elephant in the Room? I thought that one was god-tier

Yeah, when he told his story on O&A I finally understood his treatment of women

Love how many faggots like to think he refused to sell out when in reality he just burned every fucking bridge he came across limiting him to being a third wheel on a radio gig.

I love when Burr tells stories about how Patrice was the master of getting people to start telling a story or answering a question really sincerely and then just hanging up on them. Sounds like a fun game to play if you have friends.

>limiting him to being a third wheel on a radio gig.
If the dummy didn't die he would have gotten the fame that jesselfag and that fat cunt schumer got.

Do you have the date for that particular show?

just look up "patrice o'neal prison story" or something, its fucking amazing

It's simple, and if spammed enough, will start as annoying, but could potentially be a meme

He burned his bridges pretty thoroughly with CC though. That wouldn't be a death knell on its own but he also very outwardly hated on every comedian more successful than him, every chance he got.

Patrice best story ever

He wasn't joking. He legitimately hated women and had an advice show with no humor, with literally the greatest advice and perspectives ever given.

Funny guy on O&A. All the stories of him at little comedy cellars makes me wish I could have seen him live. Apparently his crowd work was the best ever.

Don't forget he was a cuck that raised another man's child.

I don't remember him shit talking Louis

What the shit? Elephant in the room is literally the hardest I've ever laughed in my entire life.

*knocks on car window*

>its cold out here

Never to their face, only to their back.

>Drives off with Christmas tree on roof at 3 am

He called Louie a spic, fake white man, gay, a Nazi, all in jest, but I know for a fact that Louie thought backwards and was ashamed he had been called out. They loved each other though, I would have liked to see Louie help him more.

He had a few great moments but most of his material was generic ghetto bros and hoes shit.

>IN A FUCKING SUBARU

> Patrice O'Neal was not great
Lying isn't becoming of an upstanding individual

He wasn't fucking joking, dude, women legitimately
disgusted him but he loved pussy

He got away wIth it because people found him funny and charismatic and fat, but he wasn't joking in the slightest

The John K. of comedy.

Patrice is one of my favorites but to this day I wonder how much of his funnyness came from him being fat and high voiced

Good way to get your friends to hate you also, trust me. It's great

You're dead inside friendo.

And his bants on the crowd filled a lot of time which is great.

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON
I GOT THE BIT
LET'S GO TO SNOWY IN MICHIGAN
SNOWAAAAAAAAAAY

>DOOO WEEE OOP BAH BAH

youtube.com/watch?v=P5db2sy3ZSc

OP here. This is my second post ITT. I knew it would be controversial enough to find legs no matter what.

It's not controversial though. Fat Sassy Black Man™® was just another fat sassy black man. They are all funny.

Isnt sassy sort of obligatory when it comes to black male comedians? they imitate their mothers personality with their ghost dad's unknown cadence.

heh at least its not one of the 4 "Burr's new special sucked cahq" threads up a couple hours ago.

Yeah his stand up was fucking awful but he was amazing on O&A. Kinda like how Norm is GOAT on his podcast and as a guest but terrible at stand up...that format doesn't suit their style

Patrice hated women because he knew they wanted more from him than just money and he couldn't give it to them. I.E. good looks, a fit body, social skills that go beyond being a mean mugged asshole at all times etc.

It's not complicated. Patrice used women as a lesser than species to make himself feel good when in their eyes he was just some fat nigger they fucked with for money. That's the straight truth and he knew it.

>they imitate their mothers personality
100% truth

>heh at least its not one of the 4 "Burr's new special sucked cahq" threads up a couple hours ago.
I'm in that thread too it inspired me to make this one. Burr's newest special is a flaming abortion.

ok, ok... l'me-ask-you-dis

explain him and tori spelling.

Yeah I wonder how he reconciled his "I'm a player who's above women, let me tell you about dem women" bullshit with being a disgustingly ugly obese nigger, nobody ever told him he was ridiculously unattractive?

Have you ever listened to him? He explains all of it. Being fat and ugly is disarming to women, they instantly dismiss him, and he barges his way into their minds anyway through speech and personality.

He was funny but his fans are the worst people on the planet.

>he barges his way into their minds anyway through speech and personality.
LOL that's why his gf was a fucking ugly cow with a kid?

>Opie has an idea for a joke
>knows it'll fall flat because his delivery sucks
>just throws the ingredients out on the table and says something like "... there's a joke in there somewhere"

>Opie makes another sarcastic fisheye lens video of him pretending to be a troll

It's not just his money, but his status as a famous person. Money is correlated with fame but it's not the same thing. Status means a shitton more for SMV than looks. You can be rich, but a nobody among rich people, and therefore dispensable. Also , a big part is confidence. You can be a 10/10 greek god and still spaghetti away your chances with women by being autistic and afraid of them.

Have you never seen a charismatic, popular ugly fat guy pick up bitches at the bar? Everybody knows a guy like that

Ad hominem is probably the most popular tactic used by women and feminized men

Try to make an argument against the actual point

No need to tell him what he already knew.

This. Patrice was just like every other black man when it comes to women. Full of shit.

Patrice paid a single mother to live with him bro.

I respect anyone whose knowledge of how the world works gets them killed.

I'm all for conspiracy theories but his heart was packed with plaque and he was not a young man when he died.

He really isn't that funny. He's not an idiot or anything, he's not bad to listen to. But I didn't hear that much that was incredibly funny.

Richard Pryor was shit as well.

Agree

>white chick decides to have a three way with black teens
>regrets it
>says she got raped and gets patrice thrown in prison for statutory rape (she was 15, he was 16)
>suprised he has hatred for women

Gee I wonder why.

Agreed. Im not that deep into that conspiracy but the man really was red pilled, even for a black guy. His monologues about hollywood were always legendary, and he did riff on jews a lot. His appearance on alex jones proly didn't help either. I accept his stroke being diabetes related but if you told me that his death was orchestrated by the powers that be, i wouldn't doubt it.

But patrice da gawd

Pryor was a genuine god of stand up. I don't particularly find him funny though.

Don't confuse being funny with being knowledgeable. Patrice was only knowledgeable at seeing through people's bullshit and calling them out. His idea of how relationships works was /r9k/tier cringe as fuck.

his ideas on relationships were based on his experience, what he saw and who he was, do you except his views to be super normie even though he was an average looking black

>His idea of how relationships works was /r9k/tier cringe as fuck.

You might be the dumbest man alive.

>he was an average looking black
Patrice was ugly you goof.

Not him but it's true, Patrice's ideals were caricatures of alpha behavior. In reality he was just a fat ugly dude paying a single mom to live with him.

>Patrice was only knowledgeable at seeing through people's bullshit and calling them out.
I would say he was even mediocre at this, the Gallagher episode being a prime example. He was just a loud contrarian jackass demanding attention at all times and would even go so far as to disrespect and pick apart guests like Gallagher who are in a different league of success. He would start with premises like
>NO LISTEN TO ME NO LISTEN YOU'RE NOT A BLACK MAN SO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
and just get louder and more sassier. It amazes me that more people weren't annoyed with him but instead thought he was funny and cool.