Would you vote for our current president if he stood for all the same things but looked like pic related?

Would you vote for our current president if he stood for all the same things but looked like pic related?

No

nope id call him a traitor piece of shit like i do now

No, that would make him even worse.

nope he'd still be a horrible president and a major bitch

he just wouldn't have beaten mccain probably

Fuck no. Political figures that commit treason should be hanged, regardless of race.

no

full white, half white, or non white doesn't matter, he sucks

I voted for Obama based the fact that Obamacare made it so people couldn't be denied insurance based on pre-existing conditions. So... back in 2008, sure, I would have.

Fuck no.

You all are the worst white supremacists ever.

And you're a "what if" faggot.

fuck no

no, why would i? his policies will literally be the same.

>heads or tails

dats raycis

Who said we were all white supremacists, goy?

Jimmy Carter? No.

I'd vote for regular Obama if he was straight talking, honest, and and conservative.

i'd still hate him. i don't give a fuck that he's black. when people act like him, they deserve to be hated. doesn't matter the color of their skin.

You mean would I vote for John Edwards? No.

How would Pajeet Obamra be any better?

This picture is just more proof that black people and white people are genetically different.

Obama is low IQ ape. If he were white he wouldn't make being a president

> You all are the worst white supremacists ever.
What are you on about, good friend?
Sup Forums is an imageboard of peace, we pray to Kek (pbuh) every day here in our holy temple of Kek (pbuh).

I think it'd be MORE offensive if he was white.
At least him being black makes some of his stupid decisions understandable, as they're from a perspective of racism.
If he did the same things but was white, it's just lunacy.

AYY BROTHA

He would be impeached by now if he was actually white....

No
Republicans hated Clinton even more

Nope, it has nothing to do with race.

No.

He still looks black, genetics go deep. Fix the lips, nose, eye shape, cheeks. maybe even the ears. The head shape...

>wouldn't have beaten mccain
We all knew a Democrat would get elected after Dubya, dont get it twisted. Hillary wouldve been the nominee instead anyways

He already exists. His name is Trudeau, and he's horrible.

Being white didn't stop Sanders from being a nut job. Race is irrelevant.

sage