twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool post more

might as well post your now mutilated dick

fuckin mods will ban me

post it in bant

>falling for jewish tricks
should have streched

>Europe
Newfag here, why doesn't this user have a country flag?

post on Sup Forums or other nsfw board

proxy

what does that hand sign mean?

mazzeltov btw

polish chan timestamp

>Not knowing shitpostet juncker

half of the people here are pro hackers, there is plenty weird shit happening

This means that this OP faggot stole this image from other polish chan

how do you fix phimosis without going to the doctor

>go to the local supermarket
>take a lobster from the lobster tank
>??????
>snippity snap

Jesus fucking Christ, did you fix it yourself?

Its not op's picture

checking something

Poles are Slavic Jews

man when my phimosis got fixed they cut the frenulum
this took fucking ages to heal and after about 2 weeks horny 16 year old me couldn't take it anymore and gently started fapping
it went as well as you'd expect, afterwards the wound ripped open and there actually was thin string of blood shooting out of my dick, no idea how many layers of toilet paper got soaked thorugh with blood.... good times

fuck the mods

i fixed mine by stretching daily

Why did yours get fixed so late? Mine got fixed when I was about 5.

well it never was painful for me, but fapping wasn't that much fun without any form of lubricant
at first I tried shit like stretching etc. but that didn't work... I also didn't want to talk with my parents about this shit, but the biggest reason was that I didn't want to get circumcised
now I just have this ugly scar where my frenulum used to be... well, not that anyone besides me sees it anyway

Wew lad you didn't have to go there

Does it hurt?

What is the best way to remove phimosis?

So this is why I don't have a Frenulum, interesting.

synagogue

Well at first you need to try stretching it with a special creme if that works, good on you, if it doesn't you need to get surgery. That doesn't mean that you will get circumcised though, it normally just means that you will get a tiny cut in your foreskin.

It is a jojo reference.

>if it doesn't you need to get surgery
b-but what's wrong with having phimosis?
It's only super tight when my dick is hard.
I can easily pull it back when its flaccid.

Dude get help, this stuff only gets worse the longer you have it. Besides most cases can be fixed with just stretching and cremé.

What's so bad about having it?
I still stretch though.
When it's hard I can pull it back like halfway.

dip your dick in warm or even hot (as much as you can tolerate) water so your foreskin gets stretchier and then just try to roll it back, do that for a month and that's it

That might not work for me because also this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenuloplasty_of_prepuce_of_penis

Why the fuck...

Can someone give me a rundown on what phimosis is and why you have it?
Im too scared to type in google.

Foreskin hole too small, dick can't get out. I had it when I was a kid, got fixed after I started fapping.

if you dont fap for a long time your foreskin stick to your dick. its hard to piss, hurts when you fuck and its impossible to clean your dick

fucking hell i could feel the pain on my dick

I was thinking about circumcision because its harder and harder to piss but fuck this shit this looks awful.

Bump

I have phimosis as well, I wouldn't do that.

>cremé
Stop triggering me

>tfw u realize the jews just wanted to prevent phimosis
i love jews now

That's Jean-Claude, from the EU commission.
He comes by to drop some bants now and then.

been fapping ever since I was 7

I had to develop a weird technique cause I had phimosis (I started puberty at 7 so it's not cause I didn't start puberty yet)

when I was around 10 I was getting depressed about fucking a girl and not being able to fuck properly with it (I was a horny kid), I also had anger issues so I just went into the toilet one day and I yanked it back like 10 times with all my force till it finally pulled back a bit

I managed to get it to the bit just before it left the dickhead, and that was the scariest part, getting it over the dickhead ring, which I did with gentleness and over that I progressed more and more

the process took about a month or two to finally finalize and I was so happy - no doctors, no cremes, just pure MANLINESS

wh*Tebois just aren't this manly

Did he died?

wtf

looks like you removed your entire dick instead of just the foreskin

he just has a small dick, allow it

>10 year old throwing a tantrum
>manly
Lmao

>he's wh*Te

>yanked it back with all my force
that's retarded m8 you could get hurt
people should try it when they shower in the winter (warm/hot water) and do it gently
force it a little bit sure but not in strong, sudden yanks as if you're masturbating

was 10 mate and it worked

phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/pictures

>started puberty at 7
Were you molested as a child or just a freak of nature?

This is satisfying in a weird way

idk how molestation would push your puberty ahead?

but I started having sexual dreams and imaginations from the girls around me when I was a toddler (4ish) lol

so I guess freak of nature? i'm turkish

>my wife
wut? sex life is protecting from phimosis

rip opie's dick

>skin is a bit too tight
>instead of stretching it he gets it removed to make his dick shrivel up and go completely numb

I thought only Americans employed this logic

>week 1
Jesus

I felt it.

>inb4 gets dick infection from improper procedure

more sex would have fixed his phimosis, it's just a typical 4chin sympton from virgins

Hey I have a phimosis too, my urologist told me my frenulum was too short and I had it cut off, but the skin is still too tight around my dickhead when I'm fully erect (I can go down 45% I'd say). Sometimes when my dickhead is very wet I cant pull it down ~91%.

Are you guys telling me that if I "finger stretch" my foreskin for 15 minutes a day I can get rid of it ?????

I had it when I was young, when I had barely sex. I you keep having erections and sex, it will stretch your skin naturally and fix it.

>if you keep having sex
Ah ! I better get to it then !

(I-I was only waiting for my phimosis to go away, a-anyway)

HAIL POLAND
Disgusting europe since 966 AD

Heh. I guess we're all the same.

good job

L:

>I started puberty at 7
What sort of mutant are you?

There's a theory that people who are sexually abused/active at a young age hit puberty earlier.

Otherwise, hitting puberty before the age of 11 is incredibly rare in men, and indicative of a hormone condition. It's usually just a weird fluke that doesn't seem to have much of an effect beyond early puberty and a potential for related mental health/behavioral problems, so you shouldn't worry too much.